Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to unlock ranked battle?
I've been playing in the coliseum for a while now, and Ranked Battle still says "coming soon". How do i unlock it?
I've been playing in the coliseum for a while now, and Ranked Battle still says "coming soon". How do i unlock it?
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png
@Peiyobii

it's currently disabled until Staff re-introduces it.
@Peiyobii

it's currently disabled until Staff re-introduces it.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Peyobii

Unfortunately, battling other players is not available for anyone right now. Ranked Battle was always kind of a mess when it did work; when the Coliseum was revamped in Spring 2018, it was disabled so it could be reworked completely. According to the 6th Anniversary post, staff is brainstorming how to make it functional and fun:
Quote:
Relaunch Coliseum PvP

Due to its complexity, we had to sideline the PvP (player-versus-player) functionality of the Coliseum when we launched its revamp. We’re currently looking into ways of making PvP a little more approachable, performant, as well as ways to provide players who like this style of gameplay a little more incentive to jump in and continue battling on a regular basis. While we don’t have anything more to share right now, we’ve got lots of ideas brewing and welcome your thoughts in the Suggestions forum.

So probably not coming anytime soon, but definitely on the table.
@Peyobii

Unfortunately, battling other players is not available for anyone right now. Ranked Battle was always kind of a mess when it did work; when the Coliseum was revamped in Spring 2018, it was disabled so it could be reworked completely. According to the 6th Anniversary post, staff is brainstorming how to make it functional and fun:
Quote:
Relaunch Coliseum PvP

Due to its complexity, we had to sideline the PvP (player-versus-player) functionality of the Coliseum when we launched its revamp. We’re currently looking into ways of making PvP a little more approachable, performant, as well as ways to provide players who like this style of gameplay a little more incentive to jump in and continue battling on a regular basis. While we don’t have anything more to share right now, we’ve got lots of ideas brewing and welcome your thoughts in the Suggestions forum.

So probably not coming anytime soon, but definitely on the table.
@Peiyobii
pvp was shut down around the time of the coli revamp, and I believe it was rarely used while it was available, however since then nobody's been able to use it at all and I don't think anyone knows if/when it's coming back
edit: ninja'd
@Peiyobii
pvp was shut down around the time of the coli revamp, and I believe it was rarely used while it was available, however since then nobody's been able to use it at all and I don't think anyone knows if/when it's coming back
edit: ninja'd
unknown.png
@mediumdee @Kasael @Anourou thank you guys so much!
@mediumdee @Kasael @Anourou thank you guys so much!
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png