Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Money Problem!
1 2
Bonding with familiars daily also helps earn money
Bonding with familiars daily also helps earn money
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@Aloorkay

Seconding G&G and Coli. Training and exalting is generally more profitable, but farming is also a good way to get money, items, and festival stuff.

Adding the Coli guides here since I didn't see anyone link them yet, ask away if you have questions on any of this ^ ^

A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli
Sedona Guide: levelling 1-25 without Eliminate and non-Elim lv25 builds
Culex Guide: levelling 1-25 with Eliminate (lv25 builds outdated
Maki’s Guide: current lv25 builds

Exalting and You: a PSA
Guide to optimal exalting levels
Coliseum drops: farming for food and profit
Maki’s Festival Coli Guide
@Aloorkay

Seconding G&G and Coli. Training and exalting is generally more profitable, but farming is also a good way to get money, items, and festival stuff.

Adding the Coli guides here since I didn't see anyone link them yet, ask away if you have questions on any of this ^ ^

A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli
Sedona Guide: levelling 1-25 without Eliminate and non-Elim lv25 builds
Culex Guide: levelling 1-25 with Eliminate (lv25 builds outdated
Maki’s Guide: current lv25 builds

Exalting and You: a PSA
Guide to optimal exalting levels
Coliseum drops: farming for food and profit
Maki’s Festival Coli Guide
hWsjkHE.png
First of all, welcome to FR!

I've seen some Glimmer and Gloom guides here, and I would definitely recommend using G&G to cap your daily treasure from Fairgrounds. There was one already linked, but I've been using a different one that I'll link here.

The reason I prefer this one is because it gives you multiple methods for each difficulty, so you can choose whichever is most comfortable or easiest to remember for you. I use Method 1 on Hard, and can reach the treasure limit in about 15 minutes each day. I'd definitely recommend using it!

Also, this is kinda off topic, but if you ever want a free dragon or two, I'm more than happy to give away some of the dragons in the AH tab of my lair. I only sell them for like 7g each, so I'd be happy to give some to a new player for free.

Hope this helps! <3

First of all, welcome to FR!

I've seen some Glimmer and Gloom guides here, and I would definitely recommend using G&G to cap your daily treasure from Fairgrounds. There was one already linked, but I've been using a different one that I'll link here.

The reason I prefer this one is because it gives you multiple methods for each difficulty, so you can choose whichever is most comfortable or easiest to remember for you. I use Method 1 on Hard, and can reach the treasure limit in about 15 minutes each day. I'd definitely recommend using it!

Also, this is kinda off topic, but if you ever want a free dragon or two, I'm more than happy to give away some of the dragons in the AH tab of my lair. I only sell them for like 7g each, so I'd be happy to give some to a new player for free.

Hope this helps! <3

733EAYl.png
1 2