Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I arrange my lair?
I haven't really been active in the forums, so when the update finally dropped I ... didn't really read it :y

Now I'm trying to just move some dragons around (not even complicated! Just rearranging!) and it's ... either really hard or I'm super dumb.

I just wanna move one of my new dragons to my front page to my second or third row!

Is there a guide anywhere? Or some easy advice? Lol

Please be gentle I have no idea how to do it ;w;
I haven't really been active in the forums, so when the update finally dropped I ... didn't really read it :y

Now I'm trying to just move some dragons around (not even complicated! Just rearranging!) and it's ... either really hard or I'm super dumb.

I just wanna move one of my new dragons to my front page to my second or third row!

Is there a guide anywhere? Or some easy advice? Lol

Please be gentle I have no idea how to do it ;w;
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Don't worry: it simple, just easy to overlook.

Click a cog button on the main Lair page. Yes, Lair settings. Now, you can move dragon positions by dragging their cards by the dotted area (down part of the card). You can do it even on mobile.

To switch dragons between tabs, click the arrow button on their card, which is next to the Hibernation button (the moon).

If something is still unclear, feel free to ask! ^^
Don't worry: it simple, just easy to overlook.

Click a cog button on the main Lair page. Yes, Lair settings. Now, you can move dragon positions by dragging their cards by the dotted area (down part of the card). You can do it even on mobile.

To switch dragons between tabs, click the arrow button on their card, which is next to the Hibernation button (the moon).

If something is still unclear, feel free to ask! ^^
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
BAH! That was it!!! Thank you so much @Axews it was making me very frustrated!!
BAH! That was it!!! Thank you so much @Axews it was making me very frustrated!!
@Teruki [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ed55ccc8f9b022a2a3401416c94b1716.png[/img] top left= move to another tab top right= move in/out of hibernal den part with the dots= rearrange in the tab it is already in edit: ninja'd
@Teruki

ed55ccc8f9b022a2a3401416c94b1716.png

top left= move to another tab
top right= move in/out of hibernal den
part with the dots= rearrange in the tab it is already in

edit: ninja'd
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou It frustrated me pretty badly because I didn't realize I had to grab the bottom only!!

Thank you!
@Anourou It frustrated me pretty badly because I didn't realize I had to grab the bottom only!!

Thank you!
@Teruki no problem! ^^ I was confused for the first time too X3
@Teruki no problem! ^^ I was confused for the first time too X3
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif