Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to Foresee Progeny of Scry Dregs?
1 2
Is this possible? I'm trying out a breeding endeavor and it would be a lifesaver if this was so. I'd like to see if the genes I'd like to get for one of my pairings would still let their hatchlings look good.
Is this possible? I'm trying out a breeding endeavor and it would be a lifesaver if this was so. I'd like to see if the genes I'd like to get for one of my pairings would still let their hatchlings look good.
g3877.png g1416.png g2548.png
@OrigamiBoat
As of right now, you can't predict hatchlings from two dragons that don't actually exit- you need ID numbers to forsee progeny.
I would recommend using the dragon search function to find dragons that look like your project dragons, and use those (if they exist) to get a good idea of hatchlings.
@OrigamiBoat
As of right now, you can't predict hatchlings from two dragons that don't actually exit- you need ID numbers to forsee progeny.
I would recommend using the dragon search function to find dragons that look like your project dragons, and use those (if they exist) to get a good idea of hatchlings.
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@Woodkid, thank you so much!
@Woodkid, thank you so much!
g3877.png g1416.png g2548.png
I need help getting the IDs so I can see what hatchlings my dragons might have.
I need help getting the IDs so I can see what hatchlings my dragons might have.
@WonderianAJ

In the future it's better to make a new thread if you have a question as posting on an old thread can look like you've already had it answered.

In answer though, the Dragon ID you need is just below the Dragon's name on their page.
@WonderianAJ

In the future it's better to make a new thread if you have a question as posting on an old thread can look like you've already had it answered.

In answer though, the Dragon ID you need is just below the Dragon's name on their page.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="Anourou" date="2019-09-08 09:19:03" ] @WonderianAJ In the future it's better to make a new thread if you have a question as posting on an old thread can look like you've already had it answered. In answer though, the Dragon ID you need is just below the Dragon's name on their page. [/quote] I did, but I then put it in the thing and it showed a blank picture for them both
Anourou wrote on 2019-09-08 09:19:03:
@WonderianAJ

I did, but I then put it in the thing and it showed a blank picture for them both
@WonderianAJ

are you including the '#'? if so that's your issue.
@WonderianAJ

Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[quote name="Anourou" date="2019-09-08 21:07:17" ] @WonderianAJ are you including the '#'? if so that's your issue. [/quote] I'm not including them. It may be possible that they're already breeding and that's why their hatchling preview's don't show up
Anourou wrote on 2019-09-08 21:07:17:
@WonderianAJ

I'm not including them. It may be possible that they're already breeding and that's why their hatchling preview's don't show up
@WonderianAJ No it should be working even if they're on a nest ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/828f92de1483176446f56312c123d228.png[/img] this is what it should look like.
@WonderianAJ
No it should be working even if they're on a nest
828f92de1483176446f56312c123d228.png

this is what it should look like.
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[quote name="Anourou" date="2019-09-08 21:12:00" ] @WonderianAJ No it should be working even if they're on a nest ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/828f92de1483176446f56312c123d228.png[/img] this is what it should look like. [/quote] AWWW SO CUUTE! Thank you for that! IDK why it won't work for me
Anourou wrote on 2019-09-08 21:12:00:
@WonderianAJ
No it should be working even if they're on a nest
828f92de1483176446f56312c123d228.png

this is what it should look like.
AWWW SO CUUTE!
Thank you for that!
IDK why it won't work for me
1 2