Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nocturne bug
I was lucky yesterday and got a Nocturne scroll, which I used on my dragon Dar (I'm on mobile, or I'd link her) and the bug happened where it made her tiny, less than a meter long. I remember hearing somewhere that if you breed a dragon with this bug they'll grow to a normal size. Is this true?
I was lucky yesterday and got a Nocturne scroll, which I used on my dragon Dar (I'm on mobile, or I'd link her) and the bug happened where it made her tiny, less than a meter long. I remember hearing somewhere that if you breed a dragon with this bug they'll grow to a normal size. Is this true?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty

Nocturne sizes are bugged in fun ways. When you first use a scroll their size is scrambled back to Nocturne hatchling size. Until the end of a breeding cooldown (unless they're already rtb when scrolled) the dragon will grow until they reach their max size. After that, scrolled dragons go back to hatchling size and the cycle repeats. An already rtb dragon should stay teeny if memory serves. If not, they'll grow normally for 30 days.

I don't think the admins have weighed in on whether or not this is a bug but I've seen a few people suggest in their lore that nocturnes change size as part of their mimicry. Who knows?
@TomSwifty

Nocturne sizes are bugged in fun ways. When you first use a scroll their size is scrambled back to Nocturne hatchling size. Until the end of a breeding cooldown (unless they're already rtb when scrolled) the dragon will grow until they reach their max size. After that, scrolled dragons go back to hatchling size and the cycle repeats. An already rtb dragon should stay teeny if memory serves. If not, they'll grow normally for 30 days.

I don't think the admins have weighed in on whether or not this is a bug but I've seen a few people suggest in their lore that nocturnes change size as part of their mimicry. Who knows?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?