Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best team/builds for Golem Workshop?
i know there's the GW info in Culex's guide, but i seem to recall seeing another team setup that allowed for 133 STR? which is best for a farming team?

also, seems the plan either way requires two melee fighters and a mage/healer. what would be the best element(s) for each?
i know there's the GW info in Culex's guide, but i seem to recall seeing another team setup that allowed for 133 STR? which is best for a farming team?

also, seems the plan either way requires two melee fighters and a mage/healer. what would be the best element(s) for each?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After This is the Golem build that I use. It works really well.
@After This is the Golem build that I use. It works really well.
@After
I will forever speak in support of using a Wind dragon as a mage/healer. The type's great against Arcane (which shows up in trios a lot), Earth (one of the bosses), and Lightning (the GW's primary enemy type).

Also Disorient is one of the most useful elemental attacks out there.

@After
I will forever speak in support of using a Wind dragon as a mage/healer. The type's great against Arcane (which shows up in trios a lot), Earth (one of the bosses), and Lightning (the GW's primary enemy type).

Also Disorient is one of the most useful elemental attacks out there.

frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@After

I use Nature because it takes increased damage from none of the GW enemies and actually resists Arcane. Fire is a close second, since it also takes no increased damage (except Earth- does the Borer have an elemental Slash?) but doesn't resist anything either.

Attacking is less important, since the mage is mostly a healer. However, Nature is similar to Wind- it does increased damage to Earth (a boss) and Arcane (common trio). It doesn't do increased damage against Lightning, but it is effective against Light, another common trio.
@After

I use Nature because it takes increased damage from none of the GW enemies and actually resists Arcane. Fire is a close second, since it also takes no increased damage (except Earth- does the Borer have an elemental Slash?) but doesn't resist anything either.

Attacking is less important, since the mage is mostly a healer. However, Nature is similar to Wind- it does increased damage to Earth (a boss) and Arcane (common trio). It doesn't do increased damage against Lightning, but it is effective against Light, another common trio.
windh4.png