Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you get forum vista? - resolved
Do you just get it after earning a number of achievements?
Do you just get it after earning a number of achievements?
1V5lI2H.png
@Chills

The only ones you can really get at this point are the art and writing ones, these you earn by winning site hosted contests like caption and festival skins (I think). Everything else is staff related or handed to kickstarters.
@Chills

The only ones you can really get at this point are the art and writing ones, these you earn by winning site hosted contests like caption and festival skins (I think). Everything else is staff related or handed to kickstarters.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@Chills
Forum Vistas have several categories.

Administrators, Moderators, Kickstarter Backers, Beta Testers, MVPs, Caption Contest Winners, and Skin Contest Winners.

The last 3 are ones everyone is eligible for. The contest ones are pretty self explanatory, you just submit entries for site official caption contests and skin contests, and get a visto if you win.

MVP is different. My horrible memory isn't letting me remember exactly what the letters stand for, but essentially, MVPs are players who have provided a service to the community or done something to stand out as an exemplary person. MVP vistas have only been handed I think one time so far.
@Chills
Forum Vistas have several categories.

Administrators, Moderators, Kickstarter Backers, Beta Testers, MVPs, Caption Contest Winners, and Skin Contest Winners.

The last 3 are ones everyone is eligible for. The contest ones are pretty self explanatory, you just submit entries for site official caption contests and skin contests, and get a visto if you win.

MVP is different. My horrible memory isn't letting me remember exactly what the letters stand for, but essentially, MVPs are players who have provided a service to the community or done something to stand out as an exemplary person. MVP vistas have only been handed I think one time so far.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
Thanks a bunch!! ^_^
@Demesne
Thanks a bunch!! ^_^
1V5lI2H.png
@Chills
About the MVP (most valuable player(s)) vista: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1330922/1
@Chills
About the MVP (most valuable player(s)) vista: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1330922/1
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
@BabyMelon
Thank you!!
This'll be very helpful, I'll check it out.
@BabyMelon
Thank you!!
This'll be very helpful, I'll check it out.
1V5lI2H.png