Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Joining every weird FR cult
1 2 3
@thatonespeedster yEET
@thatonespeedster yEET
How about the cult of the Phoatl/legless cult? Or is that one kinda dead?

There's also the following of Naomi

... for real though gonna have to check out the juice one because I'm a founder of a discord called the Juice Cult and caused mystery and confusion in a fandom because of it looool
How about the cult of the Phoatl/legless cult? Or is that one kinda dead?

There's also the following of Naomi

... for real though gonna have to check out the juice one because I'm a founder of a discord called the Juice Cult and caused mystery and confusion in a fandom because of it looool
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
All these years in FR and just now do I find out there are cults? Sign me right the heck up :v
All these years in FR and just now do I find out there are cults? Sign me right the heck up :v
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Roseatsume

If weird subspecies are your thing... I shall provide you with this link and exactly zero additional context. Do with it what you will. :)
@Roseatsume

If weird subspecies are your thing... I shall provide you with this link and exactly zero additional context. Do with it what you will. :)
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
It’s dead :(
And I couldn’t find an exact Naomi cult post to ask to join. If you could find one, lmk!

@LittleMoons mmmm I’m trying for more WEIRD or over the top cults. That one seems really cool, actually. Like really frikken awesome.
I mean, the cults I’ll join can still be awesome like that, but it does say WEIRD fr cults in the title.

@ImpossibleJedi4
It’s dead :(
And I couldn’t find an exact Naomi cult post to ask to join. If you could find one, lmk!

@LittleMoons mmmm I’m trying for more WEIRD or over the top cults. That one seems really cool, actually. Like really frikken awesome.
I mean, the cults I’ll join can still be awesome like that, but it does say WEIRD fr cults in the title.

@Roseatsume

Sksksks sorry you got absolutely buried alive. You are accepted! Still can't believe we spawned the Maihax cult from trying to confuse ourselves with him. The power of mafia games
@Roseatsume

Sksksks sorry you got absolutely buried alive. You are accepted! Still can't believe we spawned the Maihax cult from trying to confuse ourselves with him. The power of mafia games

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
There's always the Cult of Rainbowbrite, even though it's been dead for a while. I still have my Rainbowbrite, my pride and joy because he was the seventh one c: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2457708]Hub[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42496234][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/424963/42496234.png[/img][/url]
There's always the Cult of Rainbowbrite, even though it's been dead for a while. I still have my Rainbowbrite, my pride and joy because he was the seventh one c:

Hub
42496234.png
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal eeee thank you
@ahzidal eeee thank you