Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid goals that you achieved anyway
1 2 3
For me, it was getting 1,000 Noots on noot.space [img]https://i.imgur.com/hiLLMGB.png[/img] Absolutely pointless goal, but glorious. Tell me about your dumb goals that you went and achieved anyway!
For me, it was getting 1,000 Noots on noot.space
hiLLMGB.png
Absolutely pointless goal, but glorious.

Tell me about your dumb goals that you went and achieved anyway!

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Got 6000 upvotes on a youtube comment [img]http://joedaly.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/white-person-dancing.gif[/img]
Got 6000 upvotes on a youtube comment

white-person-dancing.gif
hitting a plastic bag down off of a tree with a rock
hitting a plastic bag down off of a tree with a rock
i got the gold medal for fastest food eating somewhere in 2008
i got the gold medal for fastest food eating somewhere in 2008
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
I havent achieved it but.... teaching my horse to paint. because his breed is a paint horse. so that he can be. a painting paint horse. (for non horse people, a paint horse is a breed that just means hes got very large spots, kind of like a cow, but his spots are tan, not black)
I havent achieved it but.... teaching my horse to paint. because his breed is a paint horse. so that he can be. a painting paint horse. (for non horse people, a paint horse is a breed that just means hes got very large spots, kind of like a cow, but his spots are tan, not black)
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
[quote name="Blackthorns" date="2019-07-18 14:51:00" ] I havent achieved it but.... teaching my horse to paint. because his breed is a paint horse. so that he can be. a painting paint horse. (for non horse people, a paint horse is a breed that just means hes got very large spots, kind of like a cow, but his spots are tan, not black) [/quote] absolutely glorious. please do work on that XD
Blackthorns wrote on 2019-07-18 14:51:00:
absolutely glorious. please do work on that XD

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2019-07-18 15:05:27" ] [quote name="Blackthorns" date="2019-07-18 14:51:00" ] I havent achieved it but.... teaching my horse to paint. because his breed is a paint horse. so that he can be. a painting paint horse. (for non horse people, a paint horse is a breed that just means hes got very large spots, kind of like a cow, but his spots are tan, not black) [/quote] absolutely glorious. please do work on that XD [/quote] genius Also i don't think I'v achieved anything that i can remember. especially today because I had to google every other long word, especially being one of them
Fiendishly wrote on 2019-07-18 15:05:27:
Blackthorns wrote on 2019-07-18 14:51:00:
absolutely glorious. please do work on that XD
genius

Also i don't think I'v achieved anything that i can remember. especially today because I had to google every other long word, especially being one of them
One time I hoarded 99 one-ups on New Super Mario Bros. just to see what would happen. Spoiler: nothing happened.
One time I hoarded 99 one-ups on New Super Mario Bros. just to see what would happen. Spoiler: nothing happened.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Getting banned from Club Penguin
Getting banned from Club Penguin
td9UiZS.png
Full clearing all (well, most of) the songs on Guitar Hero Live and attempting to get high scores on the leaderboards. This sounds like a fine and dandy goal if not for two reasons that made it kind of silly/pointless:

1. The highest difficulty level in the game is Expert. I stuck to clearing most songs at Hard. By default I wasn’t going to get as many points as what was possible and just never quite could get coordinated enough to clear ~90% of the songs on Expert. The game did not have separate leaderboards for each difficulty level.

2. GHL had a very finite lifespan. It stopped receiving new song updates relatively early on, the online mode was super buggy, and it was never terribly popular because a lot of people hated the new guitar design and button placement (in regards to the latter, I can’t play normal Guitar Hero to save my life but somehow that design just... magically clicked for me). The online mode died for good after just three years, ending the leaderboards and rendering a vast majority of the songs completely unplayable without the use of emulators.

In case anyone was wondering though, the highest board rank I was ever able to achieve by playing Hard difficultly was rank #11 overall on the song Freedom At 21 by Jack White. I was pretty proud of that at one time.
Full clearing all (well, most of) the songs on Guitar Hero Live and attempting to get high scores on the leaderboards. This sounds like a fine and dandy goal if not for two reasons that made it kind of silly/pointless:

1. The highest difficulty level in the game is Expert. I stuck to clearing most songs at Hard. By default I wasn’t going to get as many points as what was possible and just never quite could get coordinated enough to clear ~90% of the songs on Expert. The game did not have separate leaderboards for each difficulty level.

2. GHL had a very finite lifespan. It stopped receiving new song updates relatively early on, the online mode was super buggy, and it was never terribly popular because a lot of people hated the new guitar design and button placement (in regards to the latter, I can’t play normal Guitar Hero to save my life but somehow that design just... magically clicked for me). The online mode died for good after just three years, ending the leaderboards and rendering a vast majority of the songs completely unplayable without the use of emulators.

In case anyone was wondering though, the highest board rank I was ever able to achieve by playing Hard difficultly was rank #11 overall on the song Freedom At 21 by Jack White. I was pretty proud of that at one time.
Never be afraid to ping me!
1 2 3