Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel Better Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
hi
hi
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@cerpin
@lehiishe

Hey @Deramadus ! Something that you might like:

Snails! I love them! What's better to have as a pet than a GIANT African snail? Meet Shrek and her/his family. They're lovely!
@cerpin
@lehiishe

Hey @Deramadus ! Something that you might like:

Snails! I love them! What's better to have as a pet than a GIANT African snail? Meet Shrek and her/his family. They're lovely!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
*whispers* sweet precious snail Lord will rule us all

side note I wanted snails as pets a few years back and found out the average garden snail can live for 5 years and can make babies just from one so that wouldn't work
*whispers* sweet precious snail Lord will rule us all

side note I wanted snails as pets a few years back and found out the average garden snail can live for 5 years and can make babies just from one so that wouldn't work
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
[img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/37/Yamper.png/1200px-Yamper.png[/img] this is yamper it is a CORGI POKEMON
1200px-Yamper.png

this is yamper
it is a CORGI POKEMON
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@lehiishe Some snails are not capable of self-reproduction, so maybe it's the question of finding the right species to keep? Go research and embrace your slimy overlord![emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
@lehiishe
Some snails are not capable of self-reproduction, so maybe it's the question of finding the right species to keep? Go research and embrace your slimy overlord!
@cerpin
@lehiishe

Today some lame pirate jokes. I'm sorry I just had to. I'll start with the lamest and also one that is my favourite:

Why pirates are pirates?
Because they ARRR

What do you call a pirate with two arms, two legs and two eyes?
A newbie.

What is the letter most favoured by pirates?
It would be an R, but their true love is always the C.

What do pirates do when they want to communicate with other pirates?
They use an Aye-phone
But
They'd probably prefer Aye to Aye

How do pirates get their flags cheaply?
They buy them on sail.

How do you make a pirate angry?
You take away the P

And finally:
A pirate had a parrot who was so foul-mouthed even he had enough of the constant swearing. No matter what he did,how hard he pleaded, the parrot just refused to mend its language. One day he became so fed up, he stuffed the bird into a freezer. An hour later he pulls it out and the bird is all contrite. It says: 'Look John, I'll be good now. No more swearing I promise! But can you at least tell me what did the turkey do?'

AHAHAHA! You can blame my friend @TheBadOmenTavern for giving me the inspiration (ahoy matey!)
@cerpin
@lehiishe

Today some lame pirate jokes. I'm sorry I just had to. I'll start with the lamest and also one that is my favourite:

Why pirates are pirates?
Because they ARRR

What do you call a pirate with two arms, two legs and two eyes?
A newbie.

What is the letter most favoured by pirates?
It would be an R, but their true love is always the C.

What do pirates do when they want to communicate with other pirates?
They use an Aye-phone
But
They'd probably prefer Aye to Aye

How do pirates get their flags cheaply?
They buy them on sail.

How do you make a pirate angry?
You take away the P

And finally:
A pirate had a parrot who was so foul-mouthed even he had enough of the constant swearing. No matter what he did,how hard he pleaded, the parrot just refused to mend its language. One day he became so fed up, he stuffed the bird into a freezer. An hour later he pulls it out and the bird is all contrite. It says: 'Look John, I'll be good now. No more swearing I promise! But can you at least tell me what did the turkey do?'

AHAHAHA! You can blame my friend @TheBadOmenTavern for giving me the inspiration (ahoy matey!)
Oh I love the idea of this thread. Lemme add some stuff :D

Tegu Attention Video
Reptile doggos wanting attention from their owner. I think it's the cutest thing ever.

Here's a piece of art inspired by it: Tegu-Love

And lastly a flashmob performance of Ode to Joy in German, gets those spirits up every time.
Oh I love the idea of this thread. Lemme add some stuff :D

Tegu Attention Video
Reptile doggos wanting attention from their owner. I think it's the cutest thing ever.

Here's a piece of art inspired by it: Tegu-Love

And lastly a flashmob performance of Ode to Joy in German, gets those spirits up every time.
@Nerumar
Ahahah love the lizards! And it's a lovely rendition of the Ode too!
@Nerumar
Ahahah love the lizards! And it's a lovely rendition of the Ode too!
Have this amazing video of fluffy dogs.
Have this amazing video of fluffy dogs.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@Fiendishly *squint* Are those...Tundras in winter coats?[emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
@Fiendishly
*squint* Are those...Tundras in winter coats?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49