Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel Better Corner
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
@cerpin
@lehiishe
@xNEVERLANDx
@blacklakritz
@218715

This week is stressing you out? \how about a mellow video of Labrador puppies taking their first bath?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYsX8vo-20s
@cerpin
@lehiishe
@xNEVERLANDx
@blacklakritz
@218715

This week is stressing you out? \how about a mellow video of Labrador puppies taking their first bath?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYsX8vo-20s
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis

Thank you so much! I just happened upon this today when I happened to be sad- this is perfect! Thank you again!
@Voronwis

Thank you so much! I just happened upon this today when I happened to be sad- this is perfect! Thank you again!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal I'm happy this works. Thank you for telling me[emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@MagykalWagykal
I'm happy this works. Thank you for telling me
@Voronwis, would you feel comfortable pinging me for new nice posts? Going through a really, really rough time and this thread seems really sweet and kind. ^^
@Voronwis, would you feel comfortable pinging me for new nice posts? Going through a really, really rough time and this thread seems really sweet and kind. ^^
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Boneless Sure I can put you on the pinglist. Sorry you're having a rough time. And if you feel like talking then the key to my lair is under the doormat[emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@Boneless
Sure I can put you on the pinglist. Sorry you're having a rough time. And if you feel like talking then the key to my lair is under the doormat
@cerpin
@lehiishe
@xNEVERLANDx
@blacklakritz
@218715

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday a friendly user showed me this: A ghost janitor that loves his work. It's so cute and heart-warming I thought that it belongs here too.
@cerpin
@lehiishe
@xNEVERLANDx
@blacklakritz
@218715

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday a friendly user showed me this: A ghost janitor that loves his work. It's so cute and heart-warming I thought that it belongs here too.
Hey so I changed my username from lehiishe to Celestialofi :) Thank you so much for this lovely thread, I truly do treasure the posts even though I don't tend to post much in here [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hey so I changed my username from lehiishe to Celestialofi :)

Thank you so much for this lovely thread, I truly do treasure the posts even though I don't tend to post much in here
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@CelestialKofi
Sure, I'll change the oinglist. I'm glad that you like it here. Also when did you change your name? Because I pinged you for the free raffle I'm running if you're interested I can ping you again from there.
@CelestialKofi
Sure, I'll change the oinglist. I'm glad that you like it here. Also when did you change your name? Because I pinged you for the free raffle I'm running if you're interested I can ping you again from there.
@Voronwis about a week ago ; ;
I took a bit of a break for a couple of weeks too, had to focus on real life for a bit, and when I came back I got swamped with 200+ notifications so it may have gotten lost in the pile :<
@Voronwis about a week ago ; ;
I took a bit of a break for a couple of weeks too, had to focus on real life for a bit, and when I came back I got swamped with 200+ notifications so it may have gotten lost in the pile :<
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@CelestialKofi
Oooof that's a lot of notifications! Anyway it's a free Halloween raffle, just for funsies:-) here it is if you feel like it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2770370#post_2770370
@CelestialKofi
Oooof that's a lot of notifications! Anyway it's a free Halloween raffle, just for funsies:-) here it is if you feel like it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2770370#post_2770370
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49