Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
Aaaah now I remember when I walked outside barefoot the last time. I went after a dog who ran away.
Aaaah now I remember when I walked outside barefoot the last time. I went after a dog who ran away.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
yeah. i just don't like shoes.
yeah. i just don't like shoes.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Good heavens no, the thought of dirty, gritty feet is horrifying. Even as a child I hated getting dirty in any capacity (probably my autism). I wouldn't finger paint, play with sensory goo, help with baking OR go outside without some form of footwear.

That and it's Scotland where most of the year it's too cold or wet, unless we're having a 30C heatwave which is intolerable. I have very poor heat tolerance and air conditioning doesn't exist in standard homes.
Good heavens no, the thought of dirty, gritty feet is horrifying. Even as a child I hated getting dirty in any capacity (probably my autism). I wouldn't finger paint, play with sensory goo, help with baking OR go outside without some form of footwear.

That and it's Scotland where most of the year it's too cold or wet, unless we're having a 30C heatwave which is intolerable. I have very poor heat tolerance and air conditioning doesn't exist in standard homes.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Yes! all the time! Being barefoot makes me feel free!
Yes! all the time! Being barefoot makes me feel free!
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
that's a no from me, chief

i just get really anxious that i'll step on a stray sharp thing and i walk with shoes on everywhere, anyway

i tried walking outside barefooted once, but there are so many pine needles, nails tossed aside from tasks long forgotten, pine cones and the like that it just isn't worth it for me

at the beach tho? that's a completely different story if the sand isn't too hot.
that's a no from me, chief

i just get really anxious that i'll step on a stray sharp thing and i walk with shoes on everywhere, anyway

i tried walking outside barefooted once, but there are so many pine needles, nails tossed aside from tasks long forgotten, pine cones and the like that it just isn't worth it for me

at the beach tho? that's a completely different story if the sand isn't too hot.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@PiecesOSky Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about that, that doesn't sound fun at all!
@PiecesOSky Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about that, that doesn't sound fun at all!
yeah but I spend most of my time inside
yeah but I spend most of my time inside
I walk barefoot outside quite a lot, though it's usually because I have to take my dog outside to use the bathroom. Even when there's rain or snow on the ground, I still do. I don't really mind it.
I walk barefoot outside quite a lot, though it's usually because I have to take my dog outside to use the bathroom. Even when there's rain or snow on the ground, I still do. I don't really mind it.
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@SilverAndCyanide I used to walk around barefoot around the horse farm I boarded my horse at barefoot. It was like the equestrian version of playing Russian Roulette
@SilverAndCyanide I used to walk around barefoot around the horse farm I boarded my horse at barefoot. It was like the equestrian version of playing Russian Roulette
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
Yah a lot. I have to be careful 'cause there's burrs everywhere in the summer, but I'll walk around outside with no shoes a lot. Even on gravel and rocks, honestly.
Yah a lot. I have to be careful 'cause there's burrs everywhere in the summer, but I'll walk around outside with no shoes a lot. Even on gravel and rocks, honestly.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111