Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
Warm, cold, wet, etc. As long as it's not in the dirt/grass. I've learned my fair horror from Monster Inside Me.
Warm, cold, wet, etc. As long as it's not in the dirt/grass. I've learned my fair horror from Monster Inside Me.
I totally would if I could, but I have a foot condition which means I have to wear special shoes nearly all the time. being barefoot is painful.
I totally would if I could, but I have a foot condition which means I have to wear special shoes nearly all the time. being barefoot is painful.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
I'm barefoot inside the house as much as possible.

I like running around outside barefoot if the conditions are right. I have to watch it around this house, though, because there's stickers in the grass I never see. I pretty much stick to the pavement because of the stickers. :<
I'm barefoot inside the house as much as possible.

I like running around outside barefoot if the conditions are right. I have to watch it around this house, though, because there's stickers in the grass I never see. I pretty much stick to the pavement because of the stickers. :<
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
In the summer, yeah! It feels nice. Not so nice when you step on something hard and sharp, though.
In the summer, yeah! It feels nice. Not so nice when you step on something hard and sharp, though.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Yeah. I'm slowly learning to use the muscles in my feet properly after a lifetime of wearing shoes. Right now it's too cold, but this summer my goal will be to get strength into my toes and go climbing barefoot.
Yeah. I'm slowly learning to use the muscles in my feet properly after a lifetime of wearing shoes. Right now it's too cold, but this summer my goal will be to get strength into my toes and go climbing barefoot.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
@PiecesOSky what condition would that be?
@PiecesOSky what condition would that be?
I used to do it quite often when I was younger, but there are so many bees, wasps and shards on the ground, it's been years since I've done it last time.
I used to do it quite often when I was younger, but there are so many bees, wasps and shards on the ground, it's been years since I've done it last time.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Yes

It has led to stepping on stickers, sharp rocks/roots, a bee, and even glass in the past when I've not paid enough attention but I prefer being barefoot to wearing shoes, except in cold weather. As long as you're careful and watch where you're going then it's great, or to me at least.
Yes

It has led to stepping on stickers, sharp rocks/roots, a bee, and even glass in the past when I've not paid enough attention but I prefer being barefoot to wearing shoes, except in cold weather. As long as you're careful and watch where you're going then it's great, or to me at least.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@SilverandCyanide

Severe pronating flat feet. It might not seem like a big deal because a lot of people with flat feet are fine, but at this level of severity it can cause chronic pain. There are certain kinds of jobs I can’t do because of it. It’s a bit better since I had two surgeries to create artificial arches in high school though. There was a point where I could hardly stand because of the pain. I’m also especially prone to Plantar Fasciitis and I have to do special stretches and massages to prevent it.
@SilverandCyanide

Severe pronating flat feet. It might not seem like a big deal because a lot of people with flat feet are fine, but at this level of severity it can cause chronic pain. There are certain kinds of jobs I can’t do because of it. It’s a bit better since I had two surgeries to create artificial arches in high school though. There was a point where I could hardly stand because of the pain. I’m also especially prone to Plantar Fasciitis and I have to do special stretches and massages to prevent it.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
I've ruined almost all of my socks from walking around in the dirt and snow for hours every other day
I've ruined almost all of my socks from walking around in the dirt and snow for hours every other day
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111