Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
Once I ran around in the snow without shoes

it hurts more than you would think
Once I ran around in the snow without shoes

it hurts more than you would think
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I have feet of steel so being barefoot outside doesn't bother me, mostly. I can even run on sharp rocks and be fine without shoes. However, I have some sensory issues, so if my feet get dirty or even feel like they're dirty I have an anxiety attack until I can scrub them clean. (Even if they weren't that dirty in the first place.)
I have feet of steel so being barefoot outside doesn't bother me, mostly. I can even run on sharp rocks and be fine without shoes. However, I have some sensory issues, so if my feet get dirty or even feel like they're dirty I have an anxiety attack until I can scrub them clean. (Even if they weren't that dirty in the first place.)
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
Constantly in the spring and summer. I've got really thick calluses on my feet from years of living without shoes in warm weather so most overly hot/sharp surfaces aren't that big of a deal.
Constantly in the spring and summer. I've got really thick calluses on my feet from years of living without shoes in warm weather so most overly hot/sharp surfaces aren't that big of a deal.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Absolutely! I hate wearing shoes and always opt for the closest I can get to being barefoot. (Unless it's too cold that is, I don't like that at all. If it's too hot I just book it to the grass or whatever won't burn my feet off.)
Absolutely! I hate wearing shoes and always opt for the closest I can get to being barefoot. (Unless it's too cold that is, I don't like that at all. If it's too hot I just book it to the grass or whatever won't burn my feet off.)

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
oh yeah, all the time

then i gotta play don't touch the lava, because in florida you'll get 3rd degree burns on your feet if you're not careful
oh yeah, all the time

then i gotta play don't touch the lava, because in florida you'll get 3rd degree burns on your feet if you're not careful
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
On grass and cement yes, Sand on my feet makes me die inside, I'd rather step on Gravel lmao
On grass and cement yes, Sand on my feet makes me die inside, I'd rather step on Gravel lmao
FtlShL2.png
Bambi | He/They | FR +2
Wanderlust Hatchery
Permanent Dragon Search

Its been 2 years please forgive me while I shake of the rust.
one time i was chasing my friend barefoot outside while we were playing a game and there's this big stretch of rocks and i stepped on them and i just s C R E E -
one time i was chasing my friend barefoot outside while we were playing a game and there's this big stretch of rocks and i stepped on them and i just s C R E E -
Hello LGBT Community
almost always in the summer. they can b r e a t h e

nothing hurts. i fear nothing. as long as they b r e a t h e
almost always in the summer. they can b r e a t h e

nothing hurts. i fear nothing. as long as they b r e a t h e
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I love wandering around barefoot as long as the grass is soft and I'm not on
hard dirt/gravel/pavement. Whenever I take out the trash where I live (barefoot), I risk stepping on shrapnel from alcoholics that throw their beer into the street or, near but not actually in the trashcans.

That and my anxiety be like "yo dude what if you get kidnapped without shoes on" pff-

Other than those things, going all-out or no-sock is fun.
I love wandering around barefoot as long as the grass is soft and I'm not on
hard dirt/gravel/pavement. Whenever I take out the trash where I live (barefoot), I risk stepping on shrapnel from alcoholics that throw their beer into the street or, near but not actually in the trashcans.

That and my anxiety be like "yo dude what if you get kidnapped without shoes on" pff-

Other than those things, going all-out or no-sock is fun.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
all the time, even in rain and snow if i need to run out to my car or something.
all the time, even in rain and snow if i need to run out to my car or something.
WljsX.gif0fzWx.gifUB9zO.gif
Consider helping my babies grow?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111