Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wasps are good
1 2 3 4 5
normal functioning brain: Wasps are great! Although they CAN sting you, they're actually pretty great.
monkey brain: big scary bee make me scare not like
normal functioning brain: Wasps are great! Although they CAN sting you, they're actually pretty great.
monkey brain: big scary bee make me scare not like
Hello LGBT Community
o h y e a i l o v e t h e g e n e
o h y e a i l o v e t h e g e n e
Wasps are wonderful, we used to release tons of parasitic ones in the greenhouse for pest control. Darling little dudes with zero aggression towards humans, all they wanted to do was munch on pests and chill.

Also had some thread-waisted wasps, very pretty, very relaxed, and who could see and NOT immediately love cuckoo wasps?

Yellowjackets, though? Burn in hell where you belong.
Wasps are wonderful, we used to release tons of parasitic ones in the greenhouse for pest control. Darling little dudes with zero aggression towards humans, all they wanted to do was munch on pests and chill.

Also had some thread-waisted wasps, very pretty, very relaxed, and who could see and NOT immediately love cuckoo wasps?

Yellowjackets, though? Burn in hell where you belong.
cL9yafY.gif
I love wasps, except when they come at me with their butts of doom.
I love wasps, except when they come at me with their butts of doom.

â—­ Rochelle â—­ Teen
â—­ Addicted to surgery shows
O0dClVO.png
^^ By Mibella

â—­ Festival Currency Shop
"wasps are useless" coming from entomologists is so weird to hear ;; they are incredibly important to our ecosystem, like any other animal humans haven't found a way to benefit from.

plus so many factors (most, if not all caused by us) kill honeybees, and native bees, that are even more important, and yet don't get mentioned as much.

(not trying to be rude or snarky in case my tone gets taken the wrong way)

yellowjackets are also pretty amazing
"wasps are useless" coming from entomologists is so weird to hear ;; they are incredibly important to our ecosystem, like any other animal humans haven't found a way to benefit from.

plus so many factors (most, if not all caused by us) kill honeybees, and native bees, that are even more important, and yet don't get mentioned as much.

(not trying to be rude or snarky in case my tone gets taken the wrong way)

yellowjackets are also pretty amazing
@Herico I love the lil tickle when you hand feed em
@Herico I love the lil tickle when you hand feed em
[img]https://niezlomni.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/osa-768x560.jpg[/img] Cutieee <3 I wish they didn't get such a bad rap.. people can be so unnecessarily cruel to them, I've seen some horrific things on places like Reddit regarding them that make me sick to my stomach. I won't detail what I've seen and read, but just a casual reminder that even if you don't like wasps or think bees are better or whatever, please remember that they're living beings just like us and don't deserve to suffer, especially not for long periods of time because you think they deserve to.
osa-768x560.jpg
Cutieee <3

I wish they didn't get such a bad rap.. people can be so unnecessarily cruel to them, I've seen some horrific things on places like Reddit regarding them that make me sick to my stomach.
I won't detail what I've seen and read, but just a casual reminder that even if you don't like wasps or think bees are better or whatever, please remember that they're living beings just like us and don't deserve to suffer, especially not for long periods of time because you think they deserve to.
giphy.gif
What about these bad boys of doom and destruction? [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GxVkApDs54w/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
What about these bad boys of doom and destruction?
maxresdefault.jpg
im definitely scared of them and probably wont be hand feeding them anytime soon, but i agree they're really pretty and are very important!

ive got an old fallen paper wasp nest outside my door, its amazing what they can do. also get a lot of mud wasps (daubers?), i do a lot of ceramic work myself and its great to see some insects appreciate the art form as well. :,)

im definitely scared of them and probably wont be hand feeding them anytime soon, but i agree they're really pretty and are very important!

ive got an old fallen paper wasp nest outside my door, its amazing what they can do. also get a lot of mud wasps (daubers?), i do a lot of ceramic work myself and its great to see some insects appreciate the art form as well. :,)

Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
no theyre like tiny terrifying beedrills
no theyre like tiny terrifying beedrills
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
1 2 3 4 5