Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441 442
No recall for me sadly; I don't think I even had a dream last night.
No recall for me sadly; I don't think I even had a dream last night.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
The boy/dog and mr. Hide
Trigger Warnings: nah.
Discuss this dream?: sure why not!
Have this dream interpreted?: go for it.

The dream started with me ranting about my beginner actions here on FR. I believe I was annoyed at having bred my progens. I clashed the lid of a food thermos against the thermos to rhytmically emphasize my points to a plaza chock full of a nodding audience.

The interesting part of the dream begins now. I believe I was a dog in a dark room where people were having a party. We were all playing a game of dare, and stood in line for the game. There was a doorway, and in the room beyond it was mr. Hide, a cartoon-ish wolf pelt that was vaguely moving, draped over a chair. His eyes were glowing a bit and because I sensed some serious weird wibes from him i backtracked to the other room. Somehow we had a conversation and reached an agreement, and the dog turned into a young boy on a kickbike. The boy and mr. Hide went on a short adventure where they dodged bullies in a school yard, in some sort of weird rhytmic drumming game.

Eventually we made it to a gym hall, and were chased by the pe teacher who talked about some weird experiment regarding the birth rate of bullies. He held a really weird talk, referring to me (the dream character) as his mom, which was weird because i was a little boy. I had to distract him while mr. Hide secured a portal we could escape through, and I clung to mr Hides very floppy hind legs hoping the smirking wolf pelt would get that portal going before the weirdo gym teacher climbed up to chase us again. Then i woke up.

Notes: mr Hide is an interesting character because I've recently begun to explore some childhood memories and residue emotions that he sort of feels like. His name seem to be a pun on hiding and mr. Hyde, which is pretty fitting for resurfacing memories I guess..
The boy/dog and mr. Hide
Trigger Warnings: nah.
Discuss this dream?: sure why not!
Have this dream interpreted?: go for it.

The dream started with me ranting about my beginner actions here on FR. I believe I was annoyed at having bred my progens. I clashed the lid of a food thermos against the thermos to rhytmically emphasize my points to a plaza chock full of a nodding audience.

The interesting part of the dream begins now. I believe I was a dog in a dark room where people were having a party. We were all playing a game of dare, and stood in line for the game. There was a doorway, and in the room beyond it was mr. Hide, a cartoon-ish wolf pelt that was vaguely moving, draped over a chair. His eyes were glowing a bit and because I sensed some serious weird wibes from him i backtracked to the other room. Somehow we had a conversation and reached an agreement, and the dog turned into a young boy on a kickbike. The boy and mr. Hide went on a short adventure where they dodged bullies in a school yard, in some sort of weird rhytmic drumming game.

Eventually we made it to a gym hall, and were chased by the pe teacher who talked about some weird experiment regarding the birth rate of bullies. He held a really weird talk, referring to me (the dream character) as his mom, which was weird because i was a little boy. I had to distract him while mr. Hide secured a portal we could escape through, and I clung to mr Hides very floppy hind legs hoping the smirking wolf pelt would get that portal going before the weirdo gym teacher climbed up to chase us again. Then i woke up.

Notes: mr Hide is an interesting character because I've recently begun to explore some childhood memories and residue emotions that he sort of feels like. His name seem to be a pun on hiding and mr. Hyde, which is pretty fitting for resurfacing memories I guess..
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
@Oranitha @SolifugeSpace @CreatorHolly @Charias @serron @Lyren @Shrapnarl @nebulaesailor @Knoxxi @Kirrandria @Physik @DoggoNoWanno @Mnkn10 @Kitchenofdeath @tamka @BeckAlistiere @Saraceaser @eliriel

Happy Noctide, friends! I hope you had lovely dreams <3 How are you, and how's the holiday so far?

Remember, if your recall doesn't kick in one night, you should still write something down, even just "no recall"! The goal is to make remembering and recording dreams a habit. Also, you get raffle tickets either way, and the first drawing's in about 15 more posts.
@Oranitha @SolifugeSpace @CreatorHolly @Charias @serron @Lyren @Shrapnarl @nebulaesailor @Knoxxi @Kirrandria @Physik @DoggoNoWanno @Mnkn10 @Kitchenofdeath @tamka @BeckAlistiere @Saraceaser @eliriel

Happy Noctide, friends! I hope you had lovely dreams <3 How are you, and how's the holiday so far?

Remember, if your recall doesn't kick in one night, you should still write something down, even just "no recall"! The goal is to make remembering and recording dreams a habit. Also, you get raffle tickets either way, and the first drawing's in about 15 more posts.
cL9yafY.gif
One word:
J e s t e r s
One word:
J e s t e r s
akueye3.png
No dreams for me last night.
No dreams for me last night.
cL9yafY.gif
I lucid dream a lot. I think it is because I'm a daydreamer. Daydreaming has been my coping mechanism since I was a child, and it is still something I do often. I make up stories in my head. Fantasy stories where I"m part of my favorite fandom, being a hero, saving lives.

I've been a lucid dreamer for a long time. I am generally aware that I'm dreaming and can control things to a certain extent (often, though, I know what I want to happen, but I can't quite actually make it happen).

I've been told that daydreaming helps you lucid dream. So maybe there is a connection there.
I lucid dream a lot. I think it is because I'm a daydreamer. Daydreaming has been my coping mechanism since I was a child, and it is still something I do often. I make up stories in my head. Fantasy stories where I"m part of my favorite fandom, being a hero, saving lives.

I've been a lucid dreamer for a long time. I am generally aware that I'm dreaming and can control things to a certain extent (often, though, I know what I want to happen, but I can't quite actually make it happen).

I've been told that daydreaming helps you lucid dream. So maybe there is a connection there.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Happy NotN everyone!

No dreams to report here (only a very brief memory of both cats standing on the kitchen counter), visions of Strange Chests dancing in my head are all that mattered to me last night x.x

@DragonofMordor Same here on a lot of that, and it might be that it does have an influence! I also swear I remember reading somewhere that folks who play a lot of video games have more vivid dreams/ are more likely to lucid dream, and games seems to be a common interest around here.
Happy NotN everyone!

No dreams to report here (only a very brief memory of both cats standing on the kitchen counter), visions of Strange Chests dancing in my head are all that mattered to me last night x.x

@DragonofMordor Same here on a lot of that, and it might be that it does have an influence! I also swear I remember reading somewhere that folks who play a lot of video games have more vivid dreams/ are more likely to lucid dream, and games seems to be a common interest around here.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: 3 or 4 years
My goal(s): trying to redraw things from all of my dreams
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: heavily modified characters but are some how still recognizable! places I have been before including my own home.
A little bit about me: I am a 22 year old female that loves drawing,video gaming and anime. a lot of the time during the day I daydream as well. I am usually very bad at spelling and grammar, and forming paragraphs. unless you get me on a topic I really enjoy then I can do a proper paragraph.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: 3 or 4 years
My goal(s): trying to redraw things from all of my dreams
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: heavily modified characters but are some how still recognizable! places I have been before including my own home.
A little bit about me: I am a 22 year old female that loves drawing,video gaming and anime. a lot of the time during the day I daydream as well. I am usually very bad at spelling and grammar, and forming paragraphs. unless you get me on a topic I really enjoy then I can do a proper paragraph.
[center][size=4][color=green][b]Bugs, Skateboards and Other Nonsense[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/kFfQCmO.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/flDElsB.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=green][b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] insects, spiders, death/violence (...relating to some bugs) [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] haha, go for it [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] I mean, you can try! My dream last night was very... jumbled and piecemeal, but here's what I remember of it. (It wasn't particularly linear). I was stood barefoot on a carpet. I felt something on my foot and looked down to see a house spider crawling across it. I didn't react much (I'm not scared of spiders) and it quickly crawled away. This scene repeated at least twice? Exactly the same, but it wasn't consecutive - it seemed to happen during the transition between dreams. There was a nest of ants living on an old metal swing set, the kind you see at public parks that haven't seen much attention in a while. I think they had taken over some kind of wasp-hive that had been there before. Amidst the swarm of red ants was a few dead wasps that were slowly being eaten. The scene changed a bit, and suddenly I was a soldier ant. I was fighting a wasp that was only slightly bigger than me, and whose wings and legs were caught in a bit of stray spider web. I crushed it with my mandibles then started dismembering it. Worker ants swarmed around, carrying the smaller parts away to be eaten. There was some person doing a skateboarding show (or something?) on a ridiculously tall and extreme arena of ramps and... "halfpipes" or whatever (I don't know anything about skateboarding, haha). A kid watched, unimpressed, then grabbed their board and started doing a bunch of tricks which were far more advanced than those the adult had been doing. There was a jungle, and a path through the jungle which passed through a small, shallow ravine type thing. A group of kids were walking. One of them was supposed to be the "Chosen One" of whatever fantasy setting this was. The kid, being young, just wanted to go and kill whatever enemies he was meant to destroy; his friends urged him to be patient and the older one worried about his lack of empathy and compassion. The group was attacked by some wandering marauders, and defeated them easily (didn't kill them, but disarmed them; then the attackers fled). They picked up the weapons and looked at them - mostly axes of various weights and lengths, with a sword or two and a mace in there as well - and hesitantly took the weapons for themselves, as they didn't have any real weapons of their own. The "Chosen One" was excited and started swinging an axe around. He said he wanted an obsidian sword and wand. The older one worried about his obsession with dark things, when he was supposed to bring light and peace to their world. [b]Notes:[/b] I feel like I've forgot some things. Will maybe edit later!
Bugs, Skateboards and Other Nonsense
kFfQCmO.pngflDElsB.pnggciH2Oc.png
Trigger Warnings: insects, spiders, death/violence (...relating to some bugs)
Discuss this dream?: haha, go for it
Have this dream interpreted?: I mean, you can try!

My dream last night was very... jumbled and piecemeal, but here's what I remember of it. (It wasn't particularly linear).

I was stood barefoot on a carpet. I felt something on my foot and looked down to see a house spider crawling across it. I didn't react much (I'm not scared of spiders) and it quickly crawled away. This scene repeated at least twice? Exactly the same, but it wasn't consecutive - it seemed to happen during the transition between dreams.

There was a nest of ants living on an old metal swing set, the kind you see at public parks that haven't seen much attention in a while. I think they had taken over some kind of wasp-hive that had been there before. Amidst the swarm of red ants was a few dead wasps that were slowly being eaten. The scene changed a bit, and suddenly I was a soldier ant. I was fighting a wasp that was only slightly bigger than me, and whose wings and legs were caught in a bit of stray spider web. I crushed it with my mandibles then started dismembering it. Worker ants swarmed around, carrying the smaller parts away to be eaten.

There was some person doing a skateboarding show (or something?) on a ridiculously tall and extreme arena of ramps and... "halfpipes" or whatever (I don't know anything about skateboarding, haha). A kid watched, unimpressed, then grabbed their board and started doing a bunch of tricks which were far more advanced than those the adult had been doing.

There was a jungle, and a path through the jungle which passed through a small, shallow ravine type thing. A group of kids were walking. One of them was supposed to be the "Chosen One" of whatever fantasy setting this was. The kid, being young, just wanted to go and kill whatever enemies he was meant to destroy; his friends urged him to be patient and the older one worried about his lack of empathy and compassion. The group was attacked by some wandering marauders, and defeated them easily (didn't kill them, but disarmed them; then the attackers fled). They picked up the weapons and looked at them - mostly axes of various weights and lengths, with a sword or two and a mace in there as well - and hesitantly took the weapons for themselves, as they didn't have any real weapons of their own. The "Chosen One" was excited and started swinging an axe around. He said he wanted an obsidian sword and wand. The older one worried about his obsession with dark things, when he was supposed to bring light and peace to their world.

Notes: I feel like I've forgot some things. Will maybe edit later!
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: For a couple of years, at least
My goal(s): To be able to actually have lucid dreams, and to remember my dreams better!
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Fictional characters, dogs, this is gonna sound weird but furbies, my horses, antique stores, and friends who my dreams make up that look suspiciously like certain broadway actors but, according to my brain, are completely different people. i also frequently turn into said broadway actors?
A little bit about me: will update this in a few hours!
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: For a couple of years, at least
My goal(s): To be able to actually have lucid dreams, and to remember my dreams better!
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Fictional characters, dogs, this is gonna sound weird but furbies, my horses, antique stores, and friends who my dreams make up that look suspiciously like certain broadway actors but, according to my brain, are completely different people. i also frequently turn into said broadway actors?
A little bit about me: will update this in a few hours!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441 442