Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441 442
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: off and on. Ever since I deleted google docs from my phone I haven't written any recounts about my dreams that much.
My goal(s): i would like to be able to remember dreams more vividly. Dreams are interesting .
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: nothing triggering. Dreams are usually of me travelling to an unknown goal
A little about me: hi, I like reading books, having spent a large portion of my gap year readin nonfiction and fiction. I like computer coding and plan on majoring in computer science. I guess im timid and very indecisive . I try my best to be friendly and will probably use emoticons a lot if we ever talk . Edit: I like to joke around a lot too but I'm usually the only one who finds my jokes funny
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: off and on. Ever since I deleted google docs from my phone I haven't written any recounts about my dreams that much.
My goal(s): i would like to be able to remember dreams more vividly. Dreams are interesting .
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: nothing triggering. Dreams are usually of me travelling to an unknown goal
A little about me: hi, I like reading books, having spent a large portion of my gap year readin nonfiction and fiction. I like computer coding and plan on majoring in computer science. I guess im timid and very indecisive . I try my best to be friendly and will probably use emoticons a lot if we ever talk . Edit: I like to joke around a lot too but I'm usually the only one who finds my jokes funny
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: A few years on and off

My goal(s): Be able to recall more from my dreams and also to read about dreams other people have as I'm very curious

Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Not much reoccurs, cats be be pretty common but that's probably because I really like them. Also not sure if this makes sense and if this even counts, but the format of my dreams are usually similair to those in books, video games and anything else that revolves around a story plot.

A little bit about me: 21, currently in college. I'm a stressed art major and I like animals, Netflix, video games, baking, music, webcomics, and a bunch of other things. I don't dream all that much but when I do it's usually either really strange dreams or dreams about characters and stories. I rarely lucid dream but I have occasionally. Several of the dreams I have had were like stories with interesting plots & characters so I keep little journals for them and turn them into full blown stories. Also wierd fact regarding me & dreaming: 90% of the time when I fall asleep on my back it results in me either getting Really strange/wierd dreams or nightmares. I don't know why that happens but it does.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: A few years on and off

My goal(s): Be able to recall more from my dreams and also to read about dreams other people have as I'm very curious

Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Not much reoccurs, cats be be pretty common but that's probably because I really like them. Also not sure if this makes sense and if this even counts, but the format of my dreams are usually similair to those in books, video games and anything else that revolves around a story plot.

A little bit about me: 21, currently in college. I'm a stressed art major and I like animals, Netflix, video games, baking, music, webcomics, and a bunch of other things. I don't dream all that much but when I do it's usually either really strange dreams or dreams about characters and stories. I rarely lucid dream but I have occasionally. Several of the dreams I have had were like stories with interesting plots & characters so I keep little journals for them and turn them into full blown stories. Also wierd fact regarding me & dreaming: 90% of the time when I fall asleep on my back it results in me either getting Really strange/wierd dreams or nightmares. I don't know why that happens but it does.
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[center][size=4][b]Short Realistic Dream[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/yLTuQJy.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] None [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] If y'all want [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] nah Short and sweet, but this is one of my rare dreams that features me and is also hyperrealistic with no real plot. So I was in my house and apparently I had either found or my family had adopted 4 kittens (1 tortishell, 2 brown tabbies, 1 tuxedo cat), either way we were keeping all 4. I was on the floor playing with them near tears cause I was so happy to own kittens since it had been so long. My mother was standing in the corner of the room watching and I asked her if this was even real due to how happy I was and dream mom had the audacity to flat out say 'No, this is only a dream' and than I woke up. Thanks a lot mom. [b]Notes:[/b] Cats tend to reoccur in my dreams a lot as I really like them. Also after that dream I was annoyed with my mother all day lol.
Short Realistic Dream
yLTuQJy.png
Trigger Warnings: None
Discuss this dream?: If y'all want
Have this dream interpreted?: nah

Short and sweet, but this is one of my rare dreams that features me and is also hyperrealistic with no real plot. So I was in my house and apparently I had either found or my family had adopted 4 kittens (1 tortishell, 2 brown tabbies, 1 tuxedo cat), either way we were keeping all 4. I was on the floor playing with them near tears cause I was so happy to own kittens since it had been so long. My mother was standing in the corner of the room watching and I asked her if this was even real due to how happy I was and dream mom had the audacity to flat out say 'No, this is only a dream' and than I woke up. Thanks a lot mom.

Notes: Cats tend to reoccur in my dreams a lot as I really like them. Also after that dream I was annoyed with my mother all day lol.
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[center][size=4][b]The Void Beside Us[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/nSTdg6R.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/yLTuQJy.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Darkness/Void Monster, Being Trapped, Death(?) [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] I don't mind! [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] If ya want. The dream is split into two parts, with the second being more relevant, but I do remember the first part a bit. I was my draconic self, flying over some kind of bridge/roadway in the daytime (I remember the sun was quite bright). It was at an incline and made of warm gray bricks or stone, I remember a lone car being parked facing downhill on the right side of the street, and I was flying from left to right and slightly "uphill" and passed over it and the railing it was near. Beyond was just flat blue that I perceived to be ocean, but looked nothing like any ocean I've seen as it was so flat. I looked off to my left,up the hill, and there was some sort of large building at the end. I'm not entirely sure if the building in the second part of my dream was the same as the one in the first (though I think it was), but suddenly I was inside and with a group. A few I could feel were part of my dream group of companions, but couldn't point out any [i]specific[/i] person. We were on an investigation of sorts through the building, and I kept separating from and rejoining part of the group and sometimes the group as a whole, until we had all gathered in some kind of wide hallway filled with pipework on one side. Whatever we were looking for, we had found a part of it there and somebody had a special pair of goggles that could help us see it. We took turns taking a look, to each see a tear in the fabric of reality, a rip with dark space beyond flecked by tiny sparkling stars that only colored it but did nothing to make it brighter. It was at this point that the building went on some sort of lockdown and all the metalwork began to turn into gates that blocked our escape from the building. I became something fast and small and was able to escape towards a different room of the building by climbing over gaps at the top of the gates. The room I ended up in made me think "A-shaped" as it was pointed to a peak at the top. There was more piping and metal on either side, sorta like this I suppose? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384916278709714954/525926363962540073/ROOM.png[/img] The room had a wooden floor and was very well lit since the front was glass and that same bright sunlight was shining in. I didn't want to be in the light, instead opting to hide in the shadows of the metal area to the left (if you were facing inwards from the glass) as I was running and hiding from something we had unleashed. What is was revealed itself to be a large creature made of that same darkness and the hole in existence we had found, like a starry sky that gave off no light except for four points that made up its eyes and a dull glow from its open mouth. It was clawing its way forward with these massive clawed hands. It wasn't coming after me, instead rushing towards the glass and daylight that was growing dimmer now, and I thought I might be safe hiding in the corner. However, as the creature clawed its way forward, it brought a roiling cloud of shadow along with it, filling the entire room behind it and eventually surrounding me, effectively pulling me into this void. I remember no sound or light, but there was a feeling of warmth and softness. [b]Notes:[/b] A depiction of the creature. Not quite as I remember it, but it's the best I could doodle down - [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384916278709714954/525899074759819284/IMG_20181221_224944301_HDR.jpg]Creature![/url] - He reminds me a bit of the Sha from World of Warcraft which... I haven't played that game in a [i]long[/i] time. However, a friend and I were discussing the login screens and specifically the Mists of Pandaria one, the expansion where the Sha play a big big role, on Discord last night. Maybe that's where this ancient memory got dug up from? Also super late on posting this, I had to rush to work so this is all elaboration on the notes I jotted on paper before I left. Drawing is pretty much just inspired and only really accurate in the sense it had four eyes and no body beyond head, arms, and maybe torso. The rest was just a mass of darkness.
The Void Beside Us
nSTdg6R.pnggciH2Oc.pngyLTuQJy.png
Trigger Warnings: Darkness/Void Monster, Being Trapped, Death(?)
Discuss this dream?: I don't mind!
Have this dream interpreted?: If ya want.

The dream is split into two parts, with the second being more relevant, but I do remember the first part a bit.

I was my draconic self, flying over some kind of bridge/roadway in the daytime (I remember the sun was quite bright). It was at an incline and made of warm gray bricks or stone, I remember a lone car being parked facing downhill on the right side of the street, and I was flying from left to right and slightly "uphill" and passed over it and the railing it was near. Beyond was just flat blue that I perceived to be ocean, but looked nothing like any ocean I've seen as it was so flat. I looked off to my left,up the hill, and there was some sort of large building at the end.

I'm not entirely sure if the building in the second part of my dream was the same as the one in the first (though I think it was), but suddenly I was inside and with a group. A few I could feel were part of my dream group of companions, but couldn't point out any specific person. We were on an investigation of sorts through the building, and I kept separating from and rejoining part of the group and sometimes the group as a whole, until we had all gathered in some kind of wide hallway filled with pipework on one side.

Whatever we were looking for, we had found a part of it there and somebody had a special pair of goggles that could help us see it. We took turns taking a look, to each see a tear in the fabric of reality, a rip with dark space beyond flecked by tiny sparkling stars that only colored it but did nothing to make it brighter.

It was at this point that the building went on some sort of lockdown and all the metalwork began to turn into gates that blocked our escape from the building. I became something fast and small and was able to escape towards a different room of the building by climbing over gaps at the top of the gates. The room I ended up in made me think "A-shaped" as it was pointed to a peak at the top. There was more piping and metal on either side, sorta like this I suppose?
ROOM.png
The room had a wooden floor and was very well lit since the front was glass and that same bright sunlight was shining in. I didn't want to be in the light, instead opting to hide in the shadows of the metal area to the left (if you were facing inwards from the glass) as I was running and hiding from something we had unleashed. What is was revealed itself to be a large creature made of that same darkness and the hole in existence we had found, like a starry sky that gave off no light except for four points that made up its eyes and a dull glow from its open mouth. It was clawing its way forward with these massive clawed hands.

It wasn't coming after me, instead rushing towards the glass and daylight that was growing dimmer now, and I thought I might be safe hiding in the corner. However, as the creature clawed its way forward, it brought a roiling cloud of shadow along with it, filling the entire room behind it and eventually surrounding me, effectively pulling me into this void. I remember no sound or light, but there was a feeling of warmth and softness.

Notes: A depiction of the creature. Not quite as I remember it, but it's the best I could doodle down - Creature! - He reminds me a bit of the Sha from World of Warcraft which... I haven't played that game in a long time. However, a friend and I were discussing the login screens and specifically the Mists of Pandaria one, the expansion where the Sha play a big big role, on Discord last night. Maybe that's where this ancient memory got dug up from?

Also super late on posting this, I had to rush to work so this is all elaboration on the notes I jotted on paper before I left. Drawing is pretty much just inspired and only really accurate in the sense it had four eyes and no body beyond head, arms, and maybe torso. The rest was just a mass of darkness.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1596540][img]http://i.imgur.com/qN5JgGd.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/MDZ3rVU.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/mgso61R.png[/img][/url][/center] Trigger Warnings: Gore and monsters Discuss this dream?: Sure Have this dream interpreted?: nope I just woke up and, god, this was terrifying. So basically the dream started off normal with me going to a school trip for a week or so nothing weird about it, normal school stuff. At like the third day I randomly died and went to heaven? (which is strange because I dont even believe in stuff like heaven and hell) And heaven was the history classroom from my school? And I cried because there were no stars in the sky. But then it suddenly went back to the school trip dream because my friend woke me up inside my dream. (maybe I was dreaming about me dreaming?) He said that we had to pack our stuff and go to the front gate where all the teachers were waiting. So I went to the front gate and stuff but then they told us to go further away, so we did. But then I realized that I had forgotten something and went back to the teachers. And behind the gate where these, terrifying zombie-like creatures trying to escape. They didn't really look all that zombie-like now that I think about it, more like the Rake+ The plague. Anyways so i told the rest of the students about it but they didn't believe me. Then the art teacher came and screamed that we had to run to the shopping mall because that's where the strain station is. So we all ran to the shopping mall which was pretty far away. And I got really tired once we entered the mall. Then we saw this huge infected guy (like not tall but rather fat oof) It scared the crap out of us and we ran up the stairs to this makeup store thing. We sat there for a while, thinking of what we should do. Then, I came up with an idea to ask the lady who worked there if we could use some makeup to make us look like the monsters too. She said yes so we grabbed the makeup, but right as we grabed it, the lights started flickering and we saw the monster heading up the stairs. Now in this situation I'd rather fall to my death then have a slow and painful death by some virus. So I jumped out of the window and fell like 8 metres and died.(?) But my dream wasn't over yet. I came back to this person in their garden they walked out to the front street to go for a walk with their dog but I was like ''nope not going there'' having just seen all those monsters. I wasn't the person but they still listened. They went back to their garden and went to sit in the corner (it was like past sunset but not completely dark) They sneezed and this purple stuff came out. The voice inside their head told them to eat it, so they did. I was the virus in that part. and then there was this shot of a wikipedia page/ new report, scientists were holding one of the monsters by its arms and legs and it had a collar around its neck so it couldn't bite them. Its whole body was pulsating kinda like how wasps do that when they're about to sting. It started to freak out and the scientists grabbed one of its legs and pulled it off, the same purple stuff came out together with some green stuff. The dream then ended with a shot of a laptop and on the screen was a video, a creepypasta narration video, titled ''The Fear That Grows''. So yeah Conclusion: Don't play ark extinction while listening to a creepypasta about a fungal virus killing every student in a school the purple stuff looked exactly like this [img]https://img.youtube.com/vi/phx4Q8zDnfY/0.jpg[/img] so yeah thanks for coming to my TED talk hey I should make this an actual creepypasta I mean I've got a title and everything
qN5JgGd.pngMDZ3rVU.pnggciH2Oc.pngmgso61R.png

Trigger Warnings: Gore and monsters
Discuss this dream?: Sure
Have this dream interpreted?: nope

I just woke up and, god, this was terrifying. So basically the dream started off normal with me going to a school trip for a week or so nothing weird about it, normal school stuff. At like the third day I randomly died and went to heaven? (which is strange because I dont even believe in stuff like heaven and hell) And heaven was the history classroom from my school? And I cried because there were no stars in the sky. But then it suddenly went back to the school trip dream because my friend woke me up inside my dream. (maybe I was dreaming about me dreaming?) He said that we had to pack our stuff and go to the front gate where all the teachers were waiting. So I went to the front gate and stuff but then they told us to go further away, so we did. But then I realized that I had forgotten something and went back to the teachers. And behind the gate where these, terrifying zombie-like creatures trying to escape. They didn't really look all that zombie-like now that I think about it, more like the Rake+ The plague. Anyways so i told the rest of the students about it but they didn't believe me. Then the art teacher came and screamed that we had to run to the shopping mall because that's where the strain station is. So we all ran to the shopping mall which was pretty far away. And I got really tired once we entered the mall. Then we saw this huge infected guy (like not tall but rather fat oof) It scared the crap out of us and we ran up the stairs to this makeup store thing. We sat there for a while, thinking of what we should do. Then, I came up with an idea to ask the lady who worked there if we could use some makeup to make us look like the monsters too. She said yes so we grabbed the makeup, but right as we grabed it, the lights started flickering and we saw the monster heading up the stairs. Now in this situation I'd rather fall to my death then have a slow and painful death by some virus. So I jumped out of the window and fell like 8 metres and died.(?) But my dream wasn't over yet. I came back to this person in their garden they walked out to the front street to go for a walk with their dog but I was like ''nope not going there'' having just seen all those monsters. I wasn't the person but they still listened. They went back to their garden and went to sit in the corner (it was like past sunset but not completely dark) They sneezed and this purple stuff came out. The voice inside their head told them to eat it, so they did. I was the virus in that part. and then there was this shot of a wikipedia page/ new report, scientists were holding one of the monsters by its arms and legs and it had a collar around its neck so it couldn't bite them. Its whole body was pulsating kinda like how wasps do that when they're about to sting. It started to freak out and the scientists grabbed one of its legs and pulled it off, the same purple stuff came out together with some green stuff. The dream then ended with a shot of a laptop and on the screen was a video, a creepypasta narration video, titled ''The Fear That Grows''.

So yeah Conclusion: Don't play ark extinction while listening to a creepypasta about a fungal virus killing every student in a school

the purple stuff looked exactly like this
0.jpg

so yeah thanks for coming to my TED talk

hey I should make this an actual creepypasta I mean I've got a title and everything
akueye3.png
[center][color=green][size=4][b]Snapshots of Chaos[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/MDZ3rVU.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=green][b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] none [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] sure [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] ...good luck with that :P Welp, I didn't sleep so great last night so my dreams were very... chaotic and nonsensical. And weird. And confusing. And... kinda hard to remember, but I can recall some snippets. There was a scene was I was playing a video game (which was clearly based on deeeep.io) - every player controlled a little blocky marine animal and had to kill other players to level up. Except the game itself was utterly chaotic, absolutely packed with players, and some of the animal levels made no sense, and it just kept getting weirder until I was playing as Patrick Star who was glitched to hell and could swing from ropes way faster than he should've been able to (yeah, at some point some rope swings appeared? Underwater?) After that the "game" changed into a 3D world where a bunch of people were milling about waiting to be able to "play it". There was a little snack stand where some vendor was selling overpriced junk food, but I didn't buy anything. I walked down a single crowded path that lead from that area to... somewhere else. The path was well lit, but surrounded by impenetrable void. Sometimes there were bridges crossing over great void-chasms; the bridges were unstable and at some points lacked any kind of guard rails, but I was the only one bothered by this. I nearly fell off once, but managed to save myself. Two girls I didn't recognise, both around 12 years old, came up to me on one bridge with a puppy trailing behind them. They told me they'd won the puppy by playing the game. I wondered what their mother would think of them coming home with a dog, and hoped they would look after their new pet. I... very vaguely remember something else about dogs, but I'm not sure what happened. I think... maybe there was something about a dog shelter? Idk. The scene changed and I was on a train with no windows, accompanied by a beaver on a rope. The beaver was supposed to help me with something, but I don't know what. The scene changed again and I was walking down a road in a housing estate. Everything was covered in a thin layer of snow, and (in true British fashion) everything had ground to a halt, schools were off and kids were playing while adults complained about the weather. I scoffed at them because [i]this is nothing, you should see the snow in Canada![/i] Suddenly someone was walking besides me and I was talking to them about how amazing bears are, and explaining why I am a bear. (I... was not a bear). I looked towards the end of the road and could see a snowy playing field, and beyond that was wild forest, covered in far more snow than the field or estate. I looked at it wistfully. There was another scene featuring the one weirdly consistent alien ocean I dream about a lot, but I don't remember anything about it. Will... maybe edit later if something comes back? Edit: remembered something else! There was a scene where I was with my grandparents, who live in Canada (I haven't seen them in years irl). We were in a snowy Canadian forest near a frozen lake, and I think we were going ice fishing. We walked on the lake and I felt a little nervous (I do Not trust frozen lakes at all, haha) but everything seemed fine and I calmed down after a few minutes. My nan told me a story about a friend of hers who had crossed a frozen lake that was starting to thaw, and saying about how if he'd gone across it on his snowmobile it would've cracked and he'd have fallen in. For some reason this didn't unnerve me at all despite me being stood on a frozen lake myself. [b]Notes:[/b] Blegh. I can always tell when I haven't slept well because I get weird, fragmented dreams like this. Oof.
Snapshots of Chaos
gciH2Oc.png4s6Iakb.pngMDZ3rVU.png
Trigger Warnings: none
Discuss this dream?: sure
Have this dream interpreted?: ...good luck with that :P

Welp, I didn't sleep so great last night so my dreams were very... chaotic and nonsensical. And weird. And confusing. And... kinda hard to remember, but I can recall some snippets.

There was a scene was I was playing a video game (which was clearly based on deeeep.io) - every player controlled a little blocky marine animal and had to kill other players to level up. Except the game itself was utterly chaotic, absolutely packed with players, and some of the animal levels made no sense, and it just kept getting weirder until I was playing as Patrick Star who was glitched to hell and could swing from ropes way faster than he should've been able to (yeah, at some point some rope swings appeared? Underwater?)

After that the "game" changed into a 3D world where a bunch of people were milling about waiting to be able to "play it". There was a little snack stand where some vendor was selling overpriced junk food, but I didn't buy anything.

I walked down a single crowded path that lead from that area to... somewhere else. The path was well lit, but surrounded by impenetrable void. Sometimes there were bridges crossing over great void-chasms; the bridges were unstable and at some points lacked any kind of guard rails, but I was the only one bothered by this. I nearly fell off once, but managed to save myself.

Two girls I didn't recognise, both around 12 years old, came up to me on one bridge with a puppy trailing behind them. They told me they'd won the puppy by playing the game. I wondered what their mother would think of them coming home with a dog, and hoped they would look after their new pet.

I... very vaguely remember something else about dogs, but I'm not sure what happened. I think... maybe there was something about a dog shelter? Idk.

The scene changed and I was on a train with no windows, accompanied by a beaver on a rope. The beaver was supposed to help me with something, but I don't know what.

The scene changed again and I was walking down a road in a housing estate. Everything was covered in a thin layer of snow, and (in true British fashion) everything had ground to a halt, schools were off and kids were playing while adults complained about the weather. I scoffed at them because this is nothing, you should see the snow in Canada! Suddenly someone was walking besides me and I was talking to them about how amazing bears are, and explaining why I am a bear. (I... was not a bear). I looked towards the end of the road and could see a snowy playing field, and beyond that was wild forest, covered in far more snow than the field or estate. I looked at it wistfully.

There was another scene featuring the one weirdly consistent alien ocean I dream about a lot, but I don't remember anything about it. Will... maybe edit later if something comes back?

Edit: remembered something else! There was a scene where I was with my grandparents, who live in Canada (I haven't seen them in years irl). We were in a snowy Canadian forest near a frozen lake, and I think we were going ice fishing. We walked on the lake and I felt a little nervous (I do Not trust frozen lakes at all, haha) but everything seemed fine and I calmed down after a few minutes. My nan told me a story about a friend of hers who had crossed a frozen lake that was starting to thaw, and saying about how if he'd gone across it on his snowmobile it would've cracked and he'd have fallen in. For some reason this didn't unnerve me at all despite me being stood on a frozen lake myself.

Notes: Blegh. I can always tell when I haven't slept well because I get weird, fragmented dreams like this. Oof.
@SolifugeSpace @CreatorHolly @Charias @serron @Lyren @Shrapnarl @nebulaesailor @Knoxxi @Kirrandria @Physik @DoggoNoWanno @Mnkn10 @Kitchenofdeath @tamka @BeckAlistiere @Saraceaser
Good Morning, Dreamers!

You guys are great! I definitely didn't expect so many dreams on day 1 <3 Sorry I haven't been responding much, doing last-second holiday prep, but soon.

The raffle is up, but you guys don't need to do anything about that, you're already entered.
@SolifugeSpace @CreatorHolly @Charias @serron @Lyren @Shrapnarl @nebulaesailor @Knoxxi @Kirrandria @Physik @DoggoNoWanno @Mnkn10 @Kitchenofdeath @tamka @BeckAlistiere @Saraceaser
Good Morning, Dreamers!

You guys are great! I definitely didn't expect so many dreams on day 1 <3 Sorry I haven't been responding much, doing last-second holiday prep, but soon.

The raffle is up, but you guys don't need to do anything about that, you're already entered.
cL9yafY.gif
[center][size=4][b]Cowboys and Owlcats[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/nSTdg6R.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/flDElsB.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] n/a [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] sure [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] nope We were in some sort of orchard or well forested lawn, sitting at a long table with a line of muffins down the center. By 'we' I mean myself and my Cross Country/Track team. The people around me were in hearty discussion. A girl was talking to the guy on my left, saying he'd be a good counselor at Camp Bethel (a local camp I work at). I listened to the various interactions, zoned out at the space in front of me. No, I thought, reflecting on the man's behavior and mannerisms, he would /not/ make a good counselor. After awhile lost in thought, I noticed that there was one muffin left. Just one. And nobody seemed to be paying it any attention. So I reached for it. At the same moment, a very freckled redhead from the other side of the table also reached for the muffin. We ended up asking how many muffins each had, deciding to split the last muffin in half. However, upon seeing that we were still enjoying muffins, the rest of my side of the table /also/ wanted half of the muffin. I split it into endless halves, each half the same amount as half the whole muffin. Then I ate my bit but forgot to remove the wrapper. I spent awhile sitting there, trying to separate muffin from wrapper and then pick up what mess I had left behind-- crumbs and whatnot. Everybody else stood up, and still talking among themselves, moved off and behind to my right. Eventually I followed. They had gone to a sort of farmer's market that sold one thing (I don't remember what) in countless varieties. I was helpless. I had missed out on the directions the coach had given as to what we needed. I couldn't find the right thing, all the dudes insisted they move the tables instead of me, so the best I could do was prop open the door for the constant stream of people and request that somebody find me a rock. The door was there because the farmer's market of tents had somehow morphed into half of the chapel of the camp mentioned prior. When I looked outside of it, I saw what I'd expect to see looking out the chapel door: a mountain's top, but in broad summer, wildflowers dotting the landscape. The trees weren't their usual pine, but rustled with leafy foliage, just like the orchard I had come from. The people behind me faded, the building faded, and I found myself somebody entirely different. Apples. Apples were being fired at me at high velocity. The whizzed at me over the trees and around the trunks and up from the grass. I was swinging from tree to tree with grappling hooks, a middle-aged cowboy with to revolvers, two grapples, and a rugged cowboy hat. I resembled McCree (whoops). I feel as if this were some sort of training, and I reveled in it. Being tugged one way and then free falling before swooping off in another... there was so much adrenaline and satisfaction (I caught each apple that was fired my way)! The whole time, this old cowboy who was me was monologuing in his mind about his life story (think the most recent Spider-Man), and we ended up laying on the ground, one last apple ripping towards us like a bullet, and hovering between our arm and body as we watched it in slow motion get closer to the ground. Half an inch.. now a quarter.. /boom/. We fired our gun and the apple disappeared into smithereens. Now I was a small boy. I looked to be around twelve, though I'd later learn he was seventeen. Out in the grove, running towards me, was a cat-like thing, ragged and bloody. I rushed out to greet it. It put up some panicked resistance, but it was too weak to put up much. Once I scooped it up, there was something else laying on the ground. A bloody ear. I remember conversing with the cat thing on the way back out to my home-tent, which was literally just behind a tree. It felt like some epic journey home, but when I went around the tree, I remember feeling dumb. Why did I go all the way around this tree when I could have just gone straight home? (This was some separation between me in the boy's mind and the boy himself.) But anyway. Yeah, the cat-thing could speak quite well, it just couldn't really hear what I asked it because of panic and its lack of ears. Something had ripped them off. Old cowboy was sitting at the home-tent table, a barrel, and waved hello. I ran up and hid the cat behind the table; somebody was coming. Blood stained the grass and the cowboy stood up, looking at something I couldn't see. I peeked around the barrel. Some hulking man had appeared. I don't remember exactly what he looked like, but I think it was animalish in appearance. "A duel." The cowboy gave a savage grin in response. Two rifles were tossed by the intruder into the air, both elegant, more like long tubes with honey-like lumps and embellishing than heavy rifles. They spun in the air, catching the sun's light before landing, one before my cowboy, and one before the challenger. The challenger was killed no-problemo, dissolving into a puff of dust at the first hit. Against this marksman, he hadn't stood a chance. Scene and person change again. Now I'm disembodied, in a warm tent watching a discussion between two half-orcs. One pleaded, "Let the boy come home!" Hand clutched to her chest. "No!" The other shouted gruffly. The fire in the background illuminated the pelts that covered his bulk, which in turn shadowed his pale, moon-like skin and ivory tusks. "You couldn't handle his four legs, you won't be able to handle twenty!" (You feel as if they are talking about when the boy marries and has kids.) The perspective switches back to the cowboy and the boy. The cat-thing has grown into a beautiful snowy owlcat, larger than a panther. It perches on a snowy hilltop with the boy on its back and the cowboy holding the reigns. "Where to, son?" The cowboy asks, gently fixing the saddlery and stroking the owlcat's downy fluff. I can't decide how the boy should respond. Where would a boy of seventeen want to go? I then realize I'm eighteen, but that doesn't help me decide. The boy cranes his head upwards, towards the night sky littered with stars, towards you and your perspective looking down on them. He doesn't say anything, but you feel the intense desire to just fly, regardless of destination. [b]Notes:[/b] nop
Cowboys and Owlcats
nSTdg6R.png4s6Iakb.pnggciH2Oc.pngflDElsB.png

Trigger Warnings: n/a

Discuss this dream?: sure

Have this dream interpreted?: nope

We were in some sort of orchard or well forested lawn, sitting at a long table with a line of muffins down the center. By 'we' I mean myself and my Cross Country/Track team. The people around me were in hearty discussion. A girl was talking to the guy on my left, saying he'd be a good counselor at Camp Bethel (a local camp I work at). I listened to the various interactions, zoned out at the space in front of me. No, I thought, reflecting on the man's behavior and mannerisms, he would /not/ make a good counselor.

After awhile lost in thought, I noticed that there was one muffin left. Just one. And nobody seemed to be paying it any attention. So I reached for it. At the same moment, a very freckled redhead from the other side of the table also reached for the muffin. We ended up asking how many muffins each had, deciding to split the last muffin in half. However, upon seeing that we were still enjoying muffins, the rest of my side of the table /also/ wanted half of the muffin. I split it into endless halves, each half the same amount as half the whole muffin. Then I ate my bit but forgot to remove the wrapper. I spent awhile sitting there, trying to separate muffin from wrapper and then pick up what mess I had left behind-- crumbs and whatnot. Everybody else stood up, and still talking among themselves, moved off and behind to my right.

Eventually I followed. They had gone to a sort of farmer's market that sold one thing (I don't remember what) in countless varieties. I was helpless. I had missed out on the directions the coach had given as to what we needed. I couldn't find the right thing, all the dudes insisted they move the tables instead of me, so the best I could do was prop open the door for the constant stream of people and request that somebody find me a rock.

The door was there because the farmer's market of tents had somehow morphed into half of the chapel of the camp mentioned prior. When I looked outside of it, I saw what I'd expect to see looking out the chapel door: a mountain's top, but in broad summer, wildflowers dotting the landscape. The trees weren't their usual pine, but rustled with leafy foliage, just like the orchard I had come from.

The people behind me faded, the building faded, and I found myself somebody entirely different.

Apples. Apples were being fired at me at high velocity. The whizzed at me over the trees and around the trunks and up from the grass. I was swinging from tree to tree with grappling hooks, a middle-aged cowboy with to revolvers, two grapples, and a rugged cowboy hat. I resembled McCree (whoops). I feel as if this were some sort of training, and I reveled in it. Being tugged one way and then free falling before swooping off in another... there was so much adrenaline and satisfaction (I caught each apple that was fired my way)! The whole time, this old cowboy who was me was monologuing in his mind about his life story (think the most recent Spider-Man), and we ended up laying on the ground, one last apple ripping towards us like a bullet, and hovering between our arm and body as we watched it in slow motion get closer to the ground. Half an inch.. now a quarter.. /boom/. We fired our gun and the apple disappeared into smithereens.

Now I was a small boy. I looked to be around twelve, though I'd later learn he was seventeen. Out in the grove, running towards me, was a cat-like thing, ragged and bloody. I rushed out to greet it. It put up some panicked resistance, but it was too weak to put up much. Once I scooped it up, there was something else laying on the ground. A bloody ear. I remember conversing with the cat thing on the way back out to my home-tent, which was literally just behind a tree. It felt like some epic journey home, but when I went around the tree, I remember feeling dumb. Why did I go all the way around this tree when I could have just gone straight home? (This was some separation between me in the boy's mind and the boy himself.) But anyway. Yeah, the cat-thing could speak quite well, it just couldn't really hear what I asked it because of panic and its lack of ears. Something had ripped them off.

Old cowboy was sitting at the home-tent table, a barrel, and waved hello. I ran up and hid the cat behind the table; somebody was coming. Blood stained the grass and the cowboy stood up, looking at something I couldn't see. I peeked around the barrel. Some hulking man had appeared. I don't remember exactly what he looked like, but I think it was animalish in appearance.

"A duel."

The cowboy gave a savage grin in response. Two rifles were tossed by the intruder into the air, both elegant, more like long tubes with honey-like lumps and embellishing than heavy rifles. They spun in the air, catching the sun's light before landing, one before my cowboy, and one before the challenger.

The challenger was killed no-problemo, dissolving into a puff of dust at the first hit. Against this marksman, he hadn't stood a chance.

Scene and person change again. Now I'm disembodied, in a warm tent watching a discussion between two half-orcs.

One pleaded, "Let the boy come home!" Hand clutched to her chest.

"No!" The other shouted gruffly. The fire in the background illuminated the pelts that covered his bulk, which in turn shadowed his pale, moon-like skin and ivory tusks. "You couldn't handle his four legs, you won't be able to handle twenty!" (You feel as if they are talking about when the boy marries and has kids.)

The perspective switches back to the cowboy and the boy. The cat-thing has grown into a beautiful snowy owlcat, larger than a panther. It perches on a snowy hilltop with the boy on its back and the cowboy holding the reigns.

"Where to, son?" The cowboy asks, gently fixing the saddlery and stroking the owlcat's downy fluff. I can't decide how the boy should respond. Where would a boy of seventeen want to go? I then realize I'm eighteen, but that doesn't help me decide.

The boy cranes his head upwards, towards the night sky littered with stars, towards you and your perspective looking down on them. He doesn't say anything, but you feel the intense desire to just fly, regardless of destination.

Notes: nop
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
[center][size=4][b]Dystopian Poolside Stalker[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/yLTuQJy.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/MDZ3rVU.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/6cdGiFl.gif[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Possibly hurt dog (I think she was fine, though!), kidnapping, some sexual themes (I'll be vague), and implied scalding [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] If you like! [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] No need [b]Sorry about the length! It's essentially two dreams. The first is unthreatening, the second not-so-much.[/b] I started in cleanly modern stucco: smooth white walls, generously windowed, and a bamboo floor that curved around to let the breeze in from a landscaped courtyard. I knew that I was in a different world and, as usual with these dreams, this came with knowledge of rules and objectives. It was a seaside dystopia that combined 1984 population control with Brave New Worldish drugs and pleasure to maintain a population of politely unquestioning worker drones. I was here to collect information for some sort of resistance. I also knew--and this is unusual--that I'd have an ally. Right outside the building was a man with a polaroid camera (the big, black, chunky kind). The rules don't normally lie, but I had a bad feeling about him. I went out to meet him anyways, and he was ecstatic to show me around...and to take my picture. Snap, snap, snap. There was a public pool and waterslide across the way where my IRL coworkers were swimming together, close-molded buildings stretching out for a mile, and a curving wall that dominated the horizon. When he described it to me, the dream showed me that, despite its height, it was nearly continuous with the horizon; the city had been built into a bowl whose lip rose just above the ground and water. Trains thundered across this lip, and all beyond was polluted wasteland. The city's language was a small subset of English chosen to reinforce polite compliance. Speaking it was difficult, but I went to talk to my coworkers anyways. They seemed to recognize me (despite my being a rebel), and were happy to give me information. Hearing this, the man changed; he started shouting warnings, things about us all being brainwashed. I climbed out of the pool to talk him down, but I saw that there was a second flow besides the one feeding the pool. It was away from the public walkway, yellow and sluggish, with a beautiful golden retriever on the spillway at the bottom. I saw it was trapped and trying to drink the sludge, so I freaked out and tried to get down to it, but everything went dark. ----- I woke up on the floor of a kitchen. There was a (woman?) standing over me in an [i]intensely[/i] anime get-up, some kind of white-and-blue dress with lots of frills and slits. She was talking excitedly about having saved me. Outside the kitchen window was cave-darkness with light through a mouth some distance away. Next to the kitchen was yet another pool, this one more hotel-style, with a padlocked gate out front and a little library adjoining. New objective: escape. This happens sometimes when my brain decides the first challenge wasn't challenging, and it's almost always bad news. She followed me while I looked around, positioning herself between me and the cave mouth. She looked recently familiar, but for the moment I focused on my assets. The library was interesting. It turned out it led to the pool and [i]wasn't[/i] locked, which meant pool access. I climbed into the water (love me some dream water), but she pulled me back out. She giggled when she did it, like it was a joke, but her grip was iron-strong--it [i]hurt[/i]. She dumped me, still wet, back on the floor of the kitchen. She handed me dress catalogs (or comics? can't read well in dreams) and babbled excitedly about how happy we'd be, how well-provisioned the cave was, etc. Eventually turned to what we would do to pass the time. It wasn't site-appropriate, and prompted a physical reaction that indicated she/they was/were crossdressing and that--to be vague--they had a biologically male component. I asked and they confirmed they were just cosplaying some favorite character, and they used the blunt edge of a knife near the sink to idly do something (nothing gory, but still site inappropriate). Knowing the knife was dirty and had stains that indicated it'd been used with raw meat recently, I got the idea that the kitchen was playacting too, and they possibly didn't know their way around it. I asked questions to confirm this--most importantly, they didn't seem to realize that the item installed in the sink was a [url=http://pondsheating.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Insinkerator.jpg]near-boiling water dispenser[/url]. I asked how willing they'd be to get to it in the kitchen. The photographer, ecstatic, pulled off the wig and started to, so to speak, reveal a weak spot. I said I'd be over shortly, just had to get myself a nice, cold glass of water...as I reached for the near-boiling tap, my brain figured out what I was planning as a distraction for escape. Scenario solved, the dream ended. [b]Notes:[/b] I really hope that's vague enough, let me know.
Dystopian Poolside Stalker
yLTuQJy.pngMDZ3rVU.pnggciH2Oc.png6cdGiFl.gif
Trigger Warnings: Possibly hurt dog (I think she was fine, though!), kidnapping, some sexual themes (I'll be vague), and implied scalding
Discuss this dream?: If you like!
Have this dream interpreted?: No need

Sorry about the length! It's essentially two dreams. The first is unthreatening, the second not-so-much.

I started in cleanly modern stucco: smooth white walls, generously windowed, and a bamboo floor that curved around to let the breeze in from a landscaped courtyard. I knew that I was in a different world and, as usual with these dreams, this came with knowledge of rules and objectives.

It was a seaside dystopia that combined 1984 population control with Brave New Worldish drugs and pleasure to maintain a population of politely unquestioning worker drones. I was here to collect information for some sort of resistance.

I also knew--and this is unusual--that I'd have an ally. Right outside the building was a man with a polaroid camera (the big, black, chunky kind). The rules don't normally lie, but I had a bad feeling about him. I went out to meet him anyways, and he was ecstatic to show me around...and to take my picture. Snap, snap, snap.

There was a public pool and waterslide across the way where my IRL coworkers were swimming together, close-molded buildings stretching out for a mile, and a curving wall that dominated the horizon. When he described it to me, the dream showed me that, despite its height, it was nearly continuous with the horizon; the city had been built into a bowl whose lip rose just above the ground and water. Trains thundered across this lip, and all beyond was polluted wasteland.

The city's language was a small subset of English chosen to reinforce polite compliance. Speaking it was difficult, but I went to talk to my coworkers anyways. They seemed to recognize me (despite my being a rebel), and were happy to give me information. Hearing this, the man changed; he started shouting warnings, things about us all being brainwashed. I climbed out of the pool to talk him down, but I saw that there was a second flow besides the one feeding the pool. It was away from the public walkway, yellow and sluggish, with a beautiful golden retriever on the spillway at the bottom. I saw it was trapped and trying to drink the sludge, so I freaked out and tried to get down to it, but everything went dark.

I woke up on the floor of a kitchen. There was a (woman?) standing over me in an intensely anime get-up, some kind of white-and-blue dress with lots of frills and slits. She was talking excitedly about having saved me. Outside the kitchen window was cave-darkness with light through a mouth some distance away. Next to the kitchen was yet another pool, this one more hotel-style, with a padlocked gate out front and a little library adjoining.

New objective: escape. This happens sometimes when my brain decides the first challenge wasn't challenging, and it's almost always bad news. She followed me while I looked around, positioning herself between me and the cave mouth. She looked recently familiar, but for the moment I focused on my assets.

The library was interesting. It turned out it led to the pool and wasn't locked, which meant pool access. I climbed into the water (love me some dream water), but she pulled me back out. She giggled when she did it, like it was a joke, but her grip was iron-strong--it hurt.

She dumped me, still wet, back on the floor of the kitchen. She handed me dress catalogs (or comics? can't read well in dreams) and babbled excitedly about how happy we'd be, how well-provisioned the cave was, etc. Eventually turned to what we would do to pass the time. It wasn't site-appropriate, and prompted a physical reaction that indicated she/they was/were crossdressing and that--to be vague--they had a biologically male component.

I asked and they confirmed they were just cosplaying some favorite character, and they used the blunt edge of a knife near the sink to idly do something (nothing gory, but still site inappropriate). Knowing the knife was dirty and had stains that indicated it'd been used with raw meat recently, I got the idea that the kitchen was playacting too, and they possibly didn't know their way around it. I asked questions to confirm this--most importantly, they didn't seem to realize that the item installed in the sink was a near-boiling water dispenser.

I asked how willing they'd be to get to it in the kitchen. The photographer, ecstatic, pulled off the wig and started to, so to speak, reveal a weak spot. I said I'd be over shortly, just had to get myself a nice, cold glass of water...as I reached for the near-boiling tap, my brain figured out what I was planning as a distraction for escape. Scenario solved, the dream ended.

Notes: I really hope that's vague enough, let me know.
cL9yafY.gif
Good morning, everyone! [center][size=4][b]Kitten at Grandma's Place[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/yLTuQJy.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s6Iakb.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] N/A [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Not much here [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] Nah, I got this one I don't remember very much about this dream except that I was at my grandparent's house and had my kitten Quinn there. My mother and I were chasing her around, trying to keep her out of trouble. I do remember at one point us chasing her downstairs into the sub-basement of the house. Eventually it shifted back to my own home and she was in my living room and I think my older cat Harley was there too. I felt less worried about keeping Quinn out of trouble then. [b]Notes:[/b] I just got a new kitten less than a week ago, and keeping her from getting into anything bad has definitely been a topic of my life! Right now she's sick, and we also have an older cat that has been a solo cat for about 4 years now. We're worried about introducing them, since we don't want either to react poorly and we don't want any illness to be transferred. Still, they both have a habit of trying to get to the other side of the house, but Quinn especially. She keeps trying to climb the gate that's way too tall for her! X-x However, what moments of interaction they have through the gate, they seem to be accepting each other, which is nice. Maybe that's why I felt better once Harley was in the picture? Also, just the other day my grandmother called us and said that [i]she[/i] had had a dream where the two cats were playing together. Might be why a portion of the dream took place at her place!
Good morning, everyone!
Kitten at Grandma's Place
yLTuQJy.png4s6Iakb.png
Trigger Warnings: N/A
Discuss this dream?: Not much here
Have this dream interpreted?: Nah, I got this one

I don't remember very much about this dream except that I was at my grandparent's house and had my kitten Quinn there. My mother and I were chasing her around, trying to keep her out of trouble. I do remember at one point us chasing her downstairs into the sub-basement of the house. Eventually it shifted back to my own home and she was in my living room and I think my older cat Harley was there too. I felt less worried about keeping Quinn out of trouble then.

Notes: I just got a new kitten less than a week ago, and keeping her from getting into anything bad has definitely been a topic of my life! Right now she's sick, and we also have an older cat that has been a solo cat for about 4 years now. We're worried about introducing them, since we don't want either to react poorly and we don't want any illness to be transferred. Still, they both have a habit of trying to get to the other side of the house, but Quinn especially. She keeps trying to climb the gate that's way too tall for her! X-x

However, what moments of interaction they have through the gate, they seem to be accepting each other, which is nice. Maybe that's why I felt better once Harley was in the picture? Also, just the other day my grandmother called us and said that she had had a dream where the two cats were playing together. Might be why a portion of the dream took place at her place!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441 442