Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
I mean maybe, there's always a possibility. If there is its probably avoiding people who look for it.

If it were my choice I would avoid being found by people too, we are very violent, bigfoot has probably watched people hunt for years and didn't want to be attacked like the other animals.
I mean maybe, there's always a possibility. If there is its probably avoiding people who look for it.

If it were my choice I would avoid being found by people too, we are very violent, bigfoot has probably watched people hunt for years and didn't want to be attacked like the other animals.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
i wouldn't be super surprised if bigfoot existed, but i live up in an area where bigfoot is a pretty big topic of discussion, so at this point i'm with @scorpiontail and am like, "obviously there's a reason you can't find it?? if 100 people go out in the woods making noise to try and find me, i wouldn't poke my head out and say hey".

i am a little curious about bigfoot though, in terms of whether or not it's a subspecies of h. sapiens or a precursor to h. sapiens or all that good conspiracy stuff, haha

Edit: whoops apparently you can't use the latin for humans haha
i wouldn't be super surprised if bigfoot existed, but i live up in an area where bigfoot is a pretty big topic of discussion, so at this point i'm with @scorpiontail and am like, "obviously there's a reason you can't find it?? if 100 people go out in the woods making noise to try and find me, i wouldn't poke my head out and say hey".

i am a little curious about bigfoot though, in terms of whether or not it's a subspecies of h. sapiens or a precursor to h. sapiens or all that good conspiracy stuff, haha

Edit: whoops apparently you can't use the latin for humans haha
tumblr_inline_p9tieiGTwc1qbn90k_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9tifvs2vw1qbn90k_75sq.gif
@caffeinecold Exactly! If I were a reclusive woodland creature that heard loud noises by my home I wouldn't even try to see what it is. I would avoid it and hide behind trees and stuff
@caffeinecold Exactly! If I were a reclusive woodland creature that heard loud noises by my home I wouldn't even try to see what it is. I would avoid it and hide behind trees and stuff
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail @caffeinecold

agreed, like i think there's multiples and they're like, dude why would we go visit the humans, they kill anything they think is weird. if i was a sasquatch i would not make my presence known, like nah man i'm good being cryptid if it means i'm alive, yknow?
@Scorpiontail @caffeinecold

agreed, like i think there's multiples and they're like, dude why would we go visit the humans, they kill anything they think is weird. if i was a sasquatch i would not make my presence known, like nah man i'm good being cryptid if it means i'm alive, yknow?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Luxovious

i took a picture of a spirit ribbon on vacation once! i also got the shivery feeling that people get when encountering a ghost in the same room i took the picture in. unfortunately, i've never encountered any cryptids (but maybe one day!)
@Luxovious

i took a picture of a spirit ribbon on vacation once! i also got the shivery feeling that people get when encountering a ghost in the same room i took the picture in. unfortunately, i've never encountered any cryptids (but maybe one day!)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Luxovious

I've yet to encounter any cryptids. I get bothered by ghosts and such pretty much every other day. Also pretty cool bigfoot theory, could be possible and would explain why they move so silently.
@Luxovious

I've yet to encounter any cryptids. I get bothered by ghosts and such pretty much every other day. Also pretty cool bigfoot theory, could be possible and would explain why they move so silently.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
Off the subject, who wants me to make them some cryptid craft projects?
Off the subject, who wants me to make them some cryptid craft projects?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque

you've intrigued me
@LoversMasque

you've intrigued me
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@LoversMasque what kind of projects? I'm totally on board but I wanna know
@LoversMasque what kind of projects? I'm totally on board but I wanna know
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
@Scorpiontail @starshiny
Clay figures, beanbag boyes, needle felt... y’know, that kind of stuff.
@Scorpiontail @starshiny
Clay figures, beanbag boyes, needle felt... y’know, that kind of stuff.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46