Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
They're out there. Ghosts. Bigfoot. Mothman. Demons. Don't believe us? Take a look in the case file. We're sure it will convince you.

Welcome! This is a thread for lovers of cryptids and the paranormal. It's basically just one area for all to spread their theories, discuss things that may or may not have happened, and have an ooky spooky good time.
They're out there. Ghosts. Bigfoot. Mothman. Demons. Don't believe us? Take a look in the case file. We're sure it will convince you.

Welcome! This is a thread for lovers of cryptids and the paranormal. It's basically just one area for all to spread their theories, discuss things that may or may not have happened, and have an ooky spooky good time.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@LoversMasque @Squeak @Astrophile @caffeinecold @Yadukar @Knoxxi @Dewyisdewy @Clutch @Argyraceus @peachhmoon @Luxovious

it's hereeeee
@LoversMasque @Squeak @Astrophile @caffeinecold @Yadukar @Knoxxi @Dewyisdewy @Clutch @Argyraceus @peachhmoon @Luxovious

it's hereeeee
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Yes! I've been waiting for a thread like this!
Yes! I've been waiting for a thread like this!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Subbing!
Subbing!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Awesome! I subbed to the thread
Awesome! I subbed to the thread
fr +2
*Nightcrawls in excitement*
*Nightcrawls in excitement*
*X Files theme plays in the background*
*X Files theme plays in the background*
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
YEET
YEET
tumblr_inline_p9tieiGTwc1qbn90k_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9tifvs2vw1qbn90k_75sq.gif
okay dudes,, a very serious question. who here believes in bigfoot?
funny story, but when i was younger i was TERRIFIED of the yeti/bigfoot, like to the point of crying whenever they were mentioned. now, i would give anything to see one. what are y’all’s opinions on the existence of sasquatches?
okay dudes,, a very serious question. who here believes in bigfoot?
funny story, but when i was younger i was TERRIFIED of the yeti/bigfoot, like to the point of crying whenever they were mentioned. now, i would give anything to see one. what are y’all’s opinions on the existence of sasquatches?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
He's probably out there somewhere, but he's so scared of us poking into his business he doesn't want to come out.

I feel ya, big buddy.
He's probably out there somewhere, but he's so scared of us poking into his business he doesn't want to come out.

I feel ya, big buddy.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46