Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 137 138
Finally gonna finish reading Watership Down! I left it in my bedstand and I kinda forgot about it till last night.

*I don't want it to end at the same time I love reading about Hazel, Bigwig and all the others
Finally gonna finish reading Watership Down! I left it in my bedstand and I kinda forgot about it till last night.

*I don't want it to end at the same time I love reading about Hazel, Bigwig and all the others
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@Flufficorn ah that's awesome!! every time i go to start some kind of journal it usually ends up as a sketchbook oops. but hey good job on getting something done! i'm horrible at cleaning haha

@ribbonz nice!! i know dragons are super hard to sell these days :'0 i peeked at your thread and those are super pretty! i'd honestly end up buying all of them if i had the space cx

@AetherSong GOOD! keep doing that, you're doing awesome!!

@coldcityman that's great! i love being able to talk to people which is why i made this thread and writing is super fun when i can actually get the ideas down on the page. and good for you for staying strong, i'm proud!

@Pargon get that moneyyyyy

@Freydra hey, it's the little things that count. things get super rough but there will always be good times! sometimes they take a while and sometimes they're short, but just remember that they will be there!

@HailTheCatLord oh cool!! i know you posted this a while ago i'm late because of school aa but i hope your days get better c: and keep that cat out of your face lol

@Altariel yayy food! i actually was just able to finally eat something, it's about 2pm while i'm writing this and i get breakfast at about 6am :'D

@pepsiblue that's always a plus! if i'm doing my math right it's about nighttime for you so i hope you get a good night's sleep and wake up real refreshed!

@PyroQuill oh nice! i've heard of that book a few times :0 i'm jealous though omg give me something other than a textbook to read

sORRy those were a lot of pings,,

i missed school yesterday since i had hurt my foot really bad while getting ready and ohhh boy did i have a super panicky morning,, i had heard on friday that we'd have an algebra test today- which would've been fine but i'm falling behind a bit, and it turned out that my algebra teacher had to help with some freshman thing, but he moved the test date to tomorrow and answered some of my questions during class today. hopefully i'll be able to talk to him more tomorrow morning and get things cleared up. my friend was being pretty quiet this morning so i kinda had to deal with my anxiety by myself, which of course wasn't super fun.
in orchestra we had to go through our uniforms (girls have to wear dresses- i HATE dressing up) and mine kinda got lost a little. turns out a freshman got it but it didn't fit her, the number on the tag wasn't readable but it was my dress and it only needed a tiny fix. (i play cello and am rather short, so it's pretty recognizable since there's a huge space between the bottom and the hem and it has a lot of.. flowy-ness? idk so that i can play comfortably.) aside from absolutely horrible humid, hot weather, today wasn't that bad.
@Flufficorn ah that's awesome!! every time i go to start some kind of journal it usually ends up as a sketchbook oops. but hey good job on getting something done! i'm horrible at cleaning haha

@ribbonz nice!! i know dragons are super hard to sell these days :'0 i peeked at your thread and those are super pretty! i'd honestly end up buying all of them if i had the space cx

@AetherSong GOOD! keep doing that, you're doing awesome!!

@coldcityman that's great! i love being able to talk to people which is why i made this thread and writing is super fun when i can actually get the ideas down on the page. and good for you for staying strong, i'm proud!

@Pargon get that moneyyyyy

@Freydra hey, it's the little things that count. things get super rough but there will always be good times! sometimes they take a while and sometimes they're short, but just remember that they will be there!

@HailTheCatLord oh cool!! i know you posted this a while ago i'm late because of school aa but i hope your days get better c: and keep that cat out of your face lol

@Altariel yayy food! i actually was just able to finally eat something, it's about 2pm while i'm writing this and i get breakfast at about 6am :'D

@pepsiblue that's always a plus! if i'm doing my math right it's about nighttime for you so i hope you get a good night's sleep and wake up real refreshed!

@PyroQuill oh nice! i've heard of that book a few times :0 i'm jealous though omg give me something other than a textbook to read

sORRy those were a lot of pings,,

i missed school yesterday since i had hurt my foot really bad while getting ready and ohhh boy did i have a super panicky morning,, i had heard on friday that we'd have an algebra test today- which would've been fine but i'm falling behind a bit, and it turned out that my algebra teacher had to help with some freshman thing, but he moved the test date to tomorrow and answered some of my questions during class today. hopefully i'll be able to talk to him more tomorrow morning and get things cleared up. my friend was being pretty quiet this morning so i kinda had to deal with my anxiety by myself, which of course wasn't super fun.
in orchestra we had to go through our uniforms (girls have to wear dresses- i HATE dressing up) and mine kinda got lost a little. turns out a freshman got it but it didn't fit her, the number on the tag wasn't readable but it was my dress and it only needed a tiny fix. (i play cello and am rather short, so it's pretty recognizable since there's a huge space between the bottom and the hem and it has a lot of.. flowy-ness? idk so that i can play comfortably.) aside from absolutely horrible humid, hot weather, today wasn't that bad.
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@spaceyfeather

Aw, thank you so much! I wasn't expecting you to be so kind!
@spaceyfeather

Aw, thank you so much! I wasn't expecting you to be so kind!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I finally worked up enough motivation to leave the house and go buy boba tea. It was really good, and the cafe(?) staff were really nice!
I finally worked up enough motivation to leave the house and go buy boba tea. It was really good, and the cafe(?) staff were really nice!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I made enough gems today to buy two Scrolls of Eternal Youth! I might even get a third later.
I made enough gems today to buy two Scrolls of Eternal Youth! I might even get a third later.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I did a bunch of chores and played with my dog :D
I did a bunch of chores and played with my dog :D
@Zhukov oh cool! i've heard of that, but i've never tried it before :O

@FlareTheDragon oh awesome!! teach me your gem-making ways

@Charias good! i'm lowkey avoiding homework right now oops dogs are always valid here
@Zhukov oh cool! i've heard of that, but i've never tried it before :O

@FlareTheDragon oh awesome!! teach me your gem-making ways

@Charias good! i'm lowkey avoiding homework right now oops dogs are always valid here
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@spaceyfeather The trick is to sell a bunch of expensive things you have lying around in your hoard on the Auction house.
I like to sell things for just under the current lowest AH price. Don't tell anyone!
@spaceyfeather The trick is to sell a bunch of expensive things you have lying around in your hoard on the Auction house.
I like to sell things for just under the current lowest AH price. Don't tell anyone!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Pizza for dinner tonight, I am so ready to hug the toilet for the next week.
Pizza for dinner tonight, I am so ready to hug the toilet for the next week.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
@spaceyfeather You should try it! It comes in lots of different flavours so there will probably be one that you like!
@spaceyfeather You should try it! It comes in lots of different flavours so there will probably be one that you like!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 137 138