Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Book Club - who wants in
1 2 3 4 5
So I'm on a bit of a reading spree and figured why not see who else might want to join in with a bit of a book club. Set a book and read it over a few weeks and chat about it!

Even if its just to encourage each other to keep reading or suggest up other ideas and chat about it suchlike!

Was thinking on starting with a classic dragon story - Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey - sparked partly by the big change to eyes we've got today (facet reminded me of the gemstone like eyes of the dragons in those stories).

If you want to join in say so :)

ping list
@Dragoneirre @ChocolateDragon @VarianAlchemist @WoodenPangolin @EarlyGrey @SalishSea @Cersai @Epioth @SomethingSmarmy
So I'm on a bit of a reading spree and figured why not see who else might want to join in with a bit of a book club. Set a book and read it over a few weeks and chat about it!

Even if its just to encourage each other to keep reading or suggest up other ideas and chat about it suchlike!

Was thinking on starting with a classic dragon story - Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey - sparked partly by the big change to eyes we've got today (facet reminded me of the gemstone like eyes of the dragons in those stories).

If you want to join in say so :)

ping list
@Dragoneirre @ChocolateDragon @VarianAlchemist @WoodenPangolin @EarlyGrey @SalishSea @Cersai @Epioth @SomethingSmarmy
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
@Overread
I'd like to join!
@Overread
I'd like to join!
@Overread

I'll join
@Overread

I'll join
People say nothing is impossible, but I know that's not true because I do nothing every day.
NKD4Ygt.png
Hey, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 , you might be interested in this...
Hey, @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 , you might be interested in this...
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
I'll join!
I'll join!
@Dragoneirre
@ChocolateDragon
@VarianAlchemist

Fantastic great to have you aboard! Lets get those books open then and the pages turning :)

@LadyRandomizer you going to join in too? Never hurts to read more dragon books (well unless you get papercuts)
@Dragoneirre
@ChocolateDragon
@VarianAlchemist

Fantastic great to have you aboard! Lets get those books open then and the pages turning :)

@LadyRandomizer you going to join in too? Never hurts to read more dragon books (well unless you get papercuts)
The Great Library
You know, I think I'd like to join. I really do need to get reading again. :U (aaaand actually USE the library card I got like a year ago)
You know, I think I'd like to join. I really do need to get reading again. :U (aaaand actually USE the library card I got like a year ago)
@WoodenPangolin great to have you join in -and yes you need need to use that card!!

So I don't know who currently owns the book or how fast everyone reads; but if we aim to have a few chapters read by next weekend? We can post up how far we all are and see how it goes or update as you go
@WoodenPangolin great to have you join in -and yes you need need to use that card!!

So I don't know who currently owns the book or how fast everyone reads; but if we aim to have a few chapters read by next weekend? We can post up how far we all are and see how it goes or update as you go
The Great Library
Omg, I'd love to join. <3
I'm sure I've read Dragonflight already once upon a time ago; but absolutely wouldn't hurt to revisit a classic (might already have it gathering dust on a bookshelf!).

I used to love reading so much but recently it's fallen by the wayside sadly. I'd love to remedy that.
Omg, I'd love to join. <3
I'm sure I've read Dragonflight already once upon a time ago; but absolutely wouldn't hurt to revisit a classic (might already have it gathering dust on a bookshelf!).

I used to love reading so much but recently it's fallen by the wayside sadly. I'd love to remedy that.
tDAcVLz.png
@EarlyGrey - once you can hardly remember if you've read a book or not its a great time to re-read (or read for the first time).
@EarlyGrey - once you can hardly remember if you've read a book or not its a great time to re-read (or read for the first time).
The Great Library
1 2 3 4 5