Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Splatooners here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
my friend and i have been trying to find some, but so far we've only found 27 in a sea of dregs.
Woomy!
(I want to find a thread to be a major fan of splatoon in, but with others.)

Woomys found!:
@catmeow1 @Astrophile @Floppity @SweetPeaTea @Articuno2011
@BlackwatchGenji @GoldenBeetle @Candlelit97 @Biuret
@lycanroc @Sefaro @MusicMiner @Hocotate
@Zipp @ShadowPiper @Swizzle @bittersuite
@KoBcane @Zenzic @terabyte @MoonEclispe
@Paravoina @shadowrwarrior @2BARRACUDA @FinalValkyrie21
@CosmicTrash @IndigoUnicorn @Endifinity @veszelyite
(if i ping you twice you are allowed to splat me, just let me fix it first.)
my friend and i have been trying to find some, but so far we've only found 27 in a sea of dregs.
Woomy!
(I want to find a thread to be a major fan of splatoon in, but with others.)

Woomys found!:
@catmeow1 @Astrophile @Floppity @SweetPeaTea @Articuno2011
@BlackwatchGenji @GoldenBeetle @Candlelit97 @Biuret
@lycanroc @Sefaro @MusicMiner @Hocotate
@Zipp @ShadowPiper @Swizzle @bittersuite
@KoBcane @Zenzic @terabyte @MoonEclispe
@Paravoina @shadowrwarrior @2BARRACUDA @FinalValkyrie21
@CosmicTrash @IndigoUnicorn @Endifinity @veszelyite
(if i ping you twice you are allowed to splat me, just let me fix it first.)
@BlackwatchGenji
I myself main all of the rollers, and whenever i use the krak-on roller, i think one of two things.
1.NOBODY. IS. USING. MY. BEAKONS!!
2. where is my kraken?
my favorite modes are salmon run(except rush and griller), Turf war, splat zones, and rainmaker.
@BlackwatchGenji
I myself main all of the rollers, and whenever i use the krak-on roller, i think one of two things.
1.NOBODY. IS. USING. MY. BEAKONS!!
2. where is my kraken?
my favorite modes are salmon run(except rush and griller), Turf war, splat zones, and rainmaker.
Woomy to find more woomy/ngyes/whateverthewoomyoctolingswillhaveasamaincatchphrasethatalsoreferstothem
@Zipp
Edit: ZIPP I FOUND A WOOMY. not sure if you'd wanna know, but here ya are!
Woomy to find more woomy/ngyes/whateverthewoomyoctolingswillhaveasamaincatchphrasethatalsoreferstothem
@Zipp
Edit: ZIPP I FOUND A WOOMY. not sure if you'd wanna know, but here ya are!
the nightmare scenario, 12 beakons, and no one uses any of them. @BlackwatchGenji
3 per woomy/ngyes.
4 woomy/ngyes.
the nightmare scenario.
the nightmare scenario, 12 beakons, and no one uses any of them. @BlackwatchGenji
3 per woomy/ngyes.
4 woomy/ngyes.
the nightmare scenario.
I had that happen last round i played, but not with the krak-on roller. the pink dualies that have beakons that i can never remember the name of. strange, i just noticed,
Krak-on roller= no beakon use.
Dapple dualies(remembered the name)=beakon use, but only 1-2 times per game.
@BlackwatchGenji
(are you subscribed to the thread?)
I had that happen last round i played, but not with the krak-on roller. the pink dualies that have beakons that i can never remember the name of. strange, i just noticed,
Krak-on roller= no beakon use.
Dapple dualies(remembered the name)=beakon use, but only 1-2 times per game.
@BlackwatchGenji
(are you subscribed to the thread?)
What level are you?
Edit: not to be rude. just wanna know, cause maybe i can help.
What level are you?
Edit: not to be rude. just wanna know, cause maybe i can help.
i'm a level 31, and i'd be willing to help you level up. what rank are you? (don't worry, clam blitz is hard to understand) i'm at rank B- because i play turf, and rainmaker is the B- and those matches are... interestingly either YAY WE GONNA WIN or NO WE GONNA LOSE! there's no in between.
i'm a level 31, and i'd be willing to help you level up. what rank are you? (don't worry, clam blitz is hard to understand) i'm at rank B- because i play turf, and rainmaker is the B- and those matches are... interestingly either YAY WE GONNA WIN or NO WE GONNA LOSE! there's no in between.
Welcome @lycanroc ! it's fine, any new woomy/ngyes's are welcome. i have a question. how do profreshional levels work? I filled the bar to 100, but is there a level after that? i need answers!
Welcome @lycanroc ! it's fine, any new woomy/ngyes's are welcome. i have a question. how do profreshional levels work? I filled the bar to 100, but is there a level after that? i need answers!
press + when in inkopolis square. then press the top r/l buttons until you see a ranked thingy. i don't really bother to check normally, but i do know how to get there. to BlackwatchGenji^
press + when in inkopolis square. then press the top r/l buttons until you see a ranked thingy. i don't really bother to check normally, but i do know how to get there. to BlackwatchGenji^
@lycanroc you dont need to ping me im subscribed.
Thanks! I Believe that it goes all the way to 999, but the highest level profreshional I know is a 400
@lycanroc you dont need to ping me im subscribed.
Thanks! I Believe that it goes all the way to 999, but the highest level profreshional I know is a 400
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14