Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 3
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
@Kiserath

(A fellow Finnish player here! Though I've never listened to that much Finnish music.)

Recently I've listened to lot of Japanese music. My favorite artists at this moment are Kyaru Pamuy Pamuy and Daoko! I think Japanese sounds lovely when used in songs, kinda similar to Finnish.
@Kiserath

(A fellow Finnish player here! Though I've never listened to that much Finnish music.)

Recently I've listened to lot of Japanese music. My favorite artists at this moment are Kyaru Pamuy Pamuy and Daoko! I think Japanese sounds lovely when used in songs, kinda similar to Finnish.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Kiserath

I'm pretty sure Drake doesn't sing in normal English.
@Kiserath

I'm pretty sure Drake doesn't sing in normal English.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Rammstein are a good pick in my books. They're a German heavy metal band.
Rammstein are a good pick in my books. They're a German heavy metal band.
Falkenbach is a german black/viking metal group, but they do songs in several other non English (and sometimes English) languages

Wardruna's a Norwegian folk group

Russkaja... well, the lead singer is Russian, but the band is from all over Eastern Europe, and they'll do songs in just about any language. Their official genre is Turbo Russian Polka Metal though.
Falkenbach is a german black/viking metal group, but they do songs in several other non English (and sometimes English) languages

Wardruna's a Norwegian folk group

Russkaja... well, the lead singer is Russian, but the band is from all over Eastern Europe, and they'll do songs in just about any language. Their official genre is Turbo Russian Polka Metal though.
Skálmöld (Iceland)
Dalriada (Hungary)
Fejd (Sweden)
Troll Bends Fir/Troll Gnet El (Russia)

Some really cool folk/metal bands. Some more or less metal than others. All worth a listen :)
Skálmöld (Iceland)
Dalriada (Hungary)
Fejd (Sweden)
Troll Bends Fir/Troll Gnet El (Russia)

Some really cool folk/metal bands. Some more or less metal than others. All worth a listen :)
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
kaleo has an icelandic song called vor i vaglaskogi, i think it’s pretty good
kaleo has an icelandic song called vor i vaglaskogi, i think it’s pretty good
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
Stromae. all day, every day.
serpents1b.png
[quote name="Serpents" date="2018-04-22 16:08:13" ] Stromae. all day, every day. [/quote] This. Also, Karim Ouellet (french, soft pop/hip-hop) Yelle (french, electropop) BB Brunes (french, pop-rock/new wave rock) Julien Doré (french, folk/alt. rock)
Serpents wrote on 2018-04-22 16:08:13:
This. Also,

Karim Ouellet (french, soft pop/hip-hop)
Yelle (french, electropop)
BB Brunes (french, pop-rock/new wave rock)
Julien Doré (french, folk/alt. rock)
oWOU8WM.png
i dig oomph!

seconding rammstein tho i'm sure you've heard of them if you've so much as dipped a toe into german music. eisbrecher is very good too. more of a variety to their sound than rammstein. and if you're partial to rammstein or eisbrecher's heavier stuff, megaherz is also pretty good.
i dig oomph!

seconding rammstein tho i'm sure you've heard of them if you've so much as dipped a toe into german music. eisbrecher is very good too. more of a variety to their sound than rammstein. and if you're partial to rammstein or eisbrecher's heavier stuff, megaherz is also pretty good.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2 3