Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst tv shows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Angela Anaconda. I only watched a Mysterious Mr Enter review and the opening alone gave me the worst headache omg
Angela Anaconda. I only watched a Mysterious Mr Enter review and the opening alone gave me the worst headache omg
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Big Bang Theory. Misogynist geek stereotypes and tropes galore.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
The one that comes to mind first for me is Take Me Out
The one that comes to mind first for me is Take Me Out
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
Modern Disney channel, the shows are so bland like why did they remove all the cartoons??

Disney XD > Disney channel
Modern Disney channel, the shows are so bland like why did they remove all the cartoons??

Disney XD > Disney channel
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
@DebbieStellar

Well some people consider the live action shows to be the worst Disney shows, which is ironic. Though not all the live action shows are bad, such as Jessie and Bunk'd (my sister loves those shows, and so do I, though I don't watch Bunk'd unlike her).
@DebbieStellar

Well some people consider the live action shows to be the worst Disney shows, which is ironic. Though not all the live action shows are bad, such as Jessie and Bunk'd (my sister loves those shows, and so do I, though I don't watch Bunk'd unlike her).
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2018-02-15 22:58:42" ] ... Don't hate me but I really don't care for Steven Universe. My personal opinion XD [/quote] Same tbh it's not the worst but its pretty overrated
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2018-02-15 22:58:42:
... Don't hate me but I really don't care for Steven Universe. My personal opinion XD
Same tbh
it's not the worst but its pretty overrated
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
oh, mother of mercy, don't remind me:

Nick -used to- have good cartoons. Hahaha. In the 90's. (I mean, some of the newer 'toons I actually do like -- TLH and WTTW especially) but then... Then there is... there's Sanjay and Craig. Awful, evil thing it is. It's so BAD and so DISGUSTING.

Disney's comedies are so... Lame. Some of them from a few years ago? I was pretty chill with them. But they're gone now, and I'd always prefer Disney XD anyways.
But there's one of DXD's cartoons and it's... Oh, god, what IS that thing even!? It's Pickle and Peanut, and it is just as horrible and disgusting as the aforementioned cartoon on Nick -- worst thing Disney has, I swear to god! It's downright obnoxious!

Teen Titans Go. With the movie coming out, all I can do is suffer. CN parades it around so much and sometimes it dominated the CN schedule so much it's almost unfair. It's full of dumb jokes and... Of course, everyone loves the original. This reboot? Not so much at all.
Clarence was also a hot mess. I'd been losing my faith in CN. Fortunately Clarence was ended. The... What... Err, not only was the show kinda messed up (imho. It had just a few redeeming qualities), and some stuff that went on behind the scenes... UM. It's best we DON'T talk about that.

And now onto something different:
Hoarders (and similar series, there's quite a few). Such shows made me PARANOID of situations like that. It's... God, the ... everything... it is all so horrific. ;~; the ones about animals are by far some of the worst. I think I died a little or a lot when I saw one episode about cats. It was so absolutely sickening. The worst.
oh, mother of mercy, don't remind me:

Nick -used to- have good cartoons. Hahaha. In the 90's. (I mean, some of the newer 'toons I actually do like -- TLH and WTTW especially) but then... Then there is... there's Sanjay and Craig. Awful, evil thing it is. It's so BAD and so DISGUSTING.

Disney's comedies are so... Lame. Some of them from a few years ago? I was pretty chill with them. But they're gone now, and I'd always prefer Disney XD anyways.
But there's one of DXD's cartoons and it's... Oh, god, what IS that thing even!? It's Pickle and Peanut, and it is just as horrible and disgusting as the aforementioned cartoon on Nick -- worst thing Disney has, I swear to god! It's downright obnoxious!

Teen Titans Go. With the movie coming out, all I can do is suffer. CN parades it around so much and sometimes it dominated the CN schedule so much it's almost unfair. It's full of dumb jokes and... Of course, everyone loves the original. This reboot? Not so much at all.
Clarence was also a hot mess. I'd been losing my faith in CN. Fortunately Clarence was ended. The... What... Err, not only was the show kinda messed up (imho. It had just a few redeeming qualities), and some stuff that went on behind the scenes... UM. It's best we DON'T talk about that.

And now onto something different:
Hoarders (and similar series, there's quite a few). Such shows made me PARANOID of situations like that. It's... God, the ... everything... it is all so horrific. ;~; the ones about animals are by far some of the worst. I think I died a little or a lot when I saw one episode about cats. It was so absolutely sickening. The worst.
T3TuubO.png
All shows, except for maybe Pitbulls and Parolees, on Animal Planet. :v

Don't care much for any of the shows on Disney Channel. In fact, I stopped paying attention to the entire network around 2010-2011 (I think). Idk they're just all the same thing over and over again nowadays. They all seem so bland.

TTG needs to go. Obviously. And clarence was just dumb, as was WBB.

I might get hate for this but, GoT is just... awful. Using dragons as a click-bait into your 'fun-time' scenes? How rude. :< I may be an adult but I just loathe those scenes and they destroy my entire interest in a snap. ;;

Also, 90% of reality shows are terrible.
Home-makeover/searching shows are terrible. Hoarders is terrible. Everything on HGTV/TLC is terrible. //strong opinions

*Goes back to my murder mystery shows.*
All shows, except for maybe Pitbulls and Parolees, on Animal Planet. :v

Don't care much for any of the shows on Disney Channel. In fact, I stopped paying attention to the entire network around 2010-2011 (I think). Idk they're just all the same thing over and over again nowadays. They all seem so bland.

TTG needs to go. Obviously. And clarence was just dumb, as was WBB.

I might get hate for this but, GoT is just... awful. Using dragons as a click-bait into your 'fun-time' scenes? How rude. :< I may be an adult but I just loathe those scenes and they destroy my entire interest in a snap. ;;

Also, 90% of reality shows are terrible.
Home-makeover/searching shows are terrible. Hoarders is terrible. Everything on HGTV/TLC is terrible. //strong opinions

*Goes back to my murder mystery shows.*
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="sddalek" date="2018-02-17 05:58:07" ] Big Bang Theory. Misogynist geek stereotypes and tropes galore. [/quote] THIS, not to mention playing every negative autistic/Aspergers stereotype for "comedy." My parents love it even though I've tried to explain to them why it's offensive.
sddalek wrote on 2018-02-17 05:58:07:
THIS, not to mention playing every negative autistic/Aspergers stereotype for "comedy." My parents love it even though I've tried to explain to them why it's offensive.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Spongebob.

I know it's good to most people, but it's really flippin' annoying to me.
Spongebob.

I know it's good to most people, but it's really flippin' annoying to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9