Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terribly describe fandom's your not in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
An assortment of anthropomorphic animals hate each other and fly planes.. in space!
An assortment of anthropomorphic animals hate each other and fly planes.. in space!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-11-08 15:23:42" ] [quote name="@.Shikieiki" date="2018-11-08 15:01:20" ] school but if you're doing it right you'll probably die. also everyone's either really hopeful or in terrible despair child finds three doritos and the moon attacks [/quote] I’m in both of these fandoms [s]and I’m going to STEEP YOU FURTHER IN IT[/s] how y’all like to join the Church of Keaton? [/quote] [color=360705]yes drag me further down into danganronpa
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-11-08 15:23:42:
@.Shikieiki wrote on 2018-11-08 15:01:20:
school but if you're doing it right you'll probably die. also everyone's either really hopeful or in terrible despair

child finds three doritos and the moon attacks
I’m in both of these fandoms and I’m going to STEEP YOU FURTHER IN IT

how y’all like to join the Church of Keaton?
yes
drag me further down into danganronpa
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
-Baked goods run around in an oven.
-Some stuffed bear locked up a bunch of teenagers in school, and he wants them to kill each other.
-Glory to Artstotzka.
-Some organization was made where people fight each other, then said organization was disbanded. People still fight each other, and there’s also this one person with mechanical Valkyrie wings.
-Anime chess.
-Some live-action spin-off of an old detective kid’s cartoon.
-Baked goods run around in an oven.
-Some stuffed bear locked up a bunch of teenagers in school, and he wants them to kill each other.
-Glory to Artstotzka.
-Some organization was made where people fight each other, then said organization was disbanded. People still fight each other, and there’s also this one person with mechanical Valkyrie wings.
-Anime chess.
-Some live-action spin-off of an old detective kid’s cartoon.
AqaqXxe.png
Some bear locks a bunch of high schools into a building and they have to kill each other for some reason
Some bear locks a bunch of high schools into a building and they have to kill each other for some reason
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
It
was
everywhere and you could not escape it of you tried
believe me, i tried... thank goodness it has died down a bit...

also just about every anime fandom ever created ever
i dont watch much (read: any) anime
It
was
everywhere and you could not escape it of you tried
believe me, i tried... thank goodness it has died down a bit...

also just about every anime fandom ever created ever
i dont watch much (read: any) anime
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Who would win:
A bunch of sentient, immortal space rocks-
or:
One small, chubby boy.
steven universe
Who would win:
A bunch of sentient, immortal space rocks-
or:
One small, chubby boy.
steven universe
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
  • A kid with giant clown shoes and a huge key sword runs around with beloved cartoon characters to stop the bad dudes from destroying iconic movies.
  • A scientist untrained in combat runs about beating up aliens. People really want to see him beat up more aliens.
  • Monster hunting man hunts monsters and also has relationship problems.
  • Jewelry is evil.

Kingdom Hearts
Half Life
The Witcher
Lord of the Rings
  • A kid with giant clown shoes and a huge key sword runs around with beloved cartoon characters to stop the bad dudes from destroying iconic movies.
  • A scientist untrained in combat runs about beating up aliens. People really want to see him beat up more aliens.
  • Monster hunting man hunts monsters and also has relationship problems.
  • Jewelry is evil.

Kingdom Hearts
Half Life
The Witcher
Lord of the Rings
HawkefrostFR.gif
Every android story ever with especially hamfisted racial imagery somehow attracts annoying fangirls who ship the white-bread protagonist with his father figure Detroit: Become Human

Everyone wants to bone a smoker and a creepy blueberry manchild Underswap

Free! but with basketball and shonen powers Kuroko no Basuke

praise geraldo The Witcher

Throw yourself over and over at eldritch abominations Soulsborne in general

Edgy teens have to kill each other because Anime Fredbear says so Dangan Ronpa

BELIEVE IT ("it" being copious amounts of self-insertion and yaoi fanfiction now old enough to write its own fanfiction) Naruto

All these girls are kids. Please stop that. The Loud House

Show about tolerance, love, and diversity got weird and attracted fans who practice none of those values Steven Universe

Ridiculously muscular space dudes scream and shoot huge lasers at each other Dragon Ball in general

*notices ur background tigers* OwO Zootopia; love the movie, have no interest in the fandom

Space cartoon fails to live up to the Avatar franchise, is destroyed by the most insane toxic shippers imaginable Voltron: Legendary Defender

Cute show about cute horses having cute escapades, with surprising attention to detail. What could go wrong? MLP:FiM

Adults argue over which season of stale 20-year-old children's merchandising show is better The Pokemon anime

Tactical waifu simulator Fire Emblem

Go out, find this amazing dragon creature just minding its own business, and spend over an hour killing it to make armor out of it Monster Hunter

On the one hand, 40-year-old manchildren demand the biggest entertainment company on the planet to cater to them and harass women for daring to touch their childhood memories. On the other, annoying fangirls who obsess over an unstable space Nazi.Star Wars
Every android story ever with especially hamfisted racial imagery somehow attracts annoying fangirls who ship the white-bread protagonist with his father figure Detroit: Become Human

Everyone wants to bone a smoker and a creepy blueberry manchild Underswap

Free! but with basketball and shonen powers Kuroko no Basuke

praise geraldo The Witcher

Throw yourself over and over at eldritch abominations Soulsborne in general

Edgy teens have to kill each other because Anime Fredbear says so Dangan Ronpa

BELIEVE IT ("it" being copious amounts of self-insertion and yaoi fanfiction now old enough to write its own fanfiction) Naruto

All these girls are kids. Please stop that. The Loud House

Show about tolerance, love, and diversity got weird and attracted fans who practice none of those values Steven Universe

Ridiculously muscular space dudes scream and shoot huge lasers at each other Dragon Ball in general

*notices ur background tigers* OwO Zootopia; love the movie, have no interest in the fandom

Space cartoon fails to live up to the Avatar franchise, is destroyed by the most insane toxic shippers imaginable Voltron: Legendary Defender

Cute show about cute horses having cute escapades, with surprising attention to detail. What could go wrong? MLP:FiM

Adults argue over which season of stale 20-year-old children's merchandising show is better The Pokemon anime

Tactical waifu simulator Fire Emblem

Go out, find this amazing dragon creature just minding its own business, and spend over an hour killing it to make armor out of it Monster Hunter

On the one hand, 40-year-old manchildren demand the biggest entertainment company on the planet to cater to them and harass women for daring to touch their childhood memories. On the other, annoying fangirls who obsess over an unstable space Nazi.Star Wars
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
i dunno something about zodiacs and people with horns
i dunno something about zodiacs and people with horns
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Iron Woman vs Brain Suckers

Parasite becomes some kid's roommate, chaos ensues

so many AUs, also why is everyone fanatic about bones

furries fight in spaceships

vampire man tries to court Emo Girl, but is rivaled by Werewolf Dudebro. how do you make 3 books out of this. how can you compare this to Harry Potter aaaafdjkdsjfdksl
Iron Woman vs Brain Suckers

Parasite becomes some kid's roommate, chaos ensues

so many AUs, also why is everyone fanatic about bones

furries fight in spaceships

vampire man tries to court Emo Girl, but is rivaled by Werewolf Dudebro. how do you make 3 books out of this. how can you compare this to Harry Potter aaaafdjkdsjfdksl
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8