Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terribly describe fandom's your not in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Some sort of musical fandom? Which seemingly fangirls/boys a lot and REALLY revere that musical?... Hamilton.

- Wild cats that talk, fight and live in clans and have seriously bada*s names. Warrior Cats

- Bunch of people making overused jokes and using templated to again overuse the same jokes over and over Memes, even though it's not a fandom.

- People who for some reason don't get scared crapless by a horror game and apparently really like animatronics...? Five Nights At Freddy's

- Pirates eating fruits that make them turn into pseudo-Xmen. One Piece
- Some sort of musical fandom? Which seemingly fangirls/boys a lot and REALLY revere that musical?... Hamilton.

- Wild cats that talk, fight and live in clans and have seriously bada*s names. Warrior Cats

- Bunch of people making overused jokes and using templated to again overuse the same jokes over and over Memes, even though it's not a fandom.

- People who for some reason don't get scared crapless by a horror game and apparently really like animatronics...? Five Nights At Freddy's

- Pirates eating fruits that make them turn into pseudo-Xmen. One Piece
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
Three kids live on an island. Their names are Sword, Boring, and Gray. Portals with monsters come, and everyone fights. Sword goes through a portal and loses track of his friends. He meets Donald Duck and Goofy and they become his new friends. Sword and his new pals go to Disney worlds and fight more monsters until Gray comes back. But oh no, he's been norted (possesed by voldenort). Nort wants to use all the hearts of the Disney princesses and Bland (who is apparently a Disney princess now) to open up a gate and get infinite power. But Sword doesn't want that, and also is sad that Bland doesn't have a heart. Turns out Bland's heart fused with Sword's, and so Sword stabs himself to rescue Bland. Sword turns into a monster without his heart. Bland wakes up and realizes Sword sacrificed himself for her, she cries and Sword's back to human again, which goes against all lore but OK. It turns out that Sword stabbing himself leads to a lot of other things, such as Sword's alter ego, Nort making 13 clones of himself to be sacrificed, Nort making a guuci gang, child sora dreaming, time travel, and a bunch of other cray cray stuff. Donald's supposed to be the healer but he sucks at his job.
Three kids live on an island. Their names are Sword, Boring, and Gray. Portals with monsters come, and everyone fights. Sword goes through a portal and loses track of his friends. He meets Donald Duck and Goofy and they become his new friends. Sword and his new pals go to Disney worlds and fight more monsters until Gray comes back. But oh no, he's been norted (possesed by voldenort). Nort wants to use all the hearts of the Disney princesses and Bland (who is apparently a Disney princess now) to open up a gate and get infinite power. But Sword doesn't want that, and also is sad that Bland doesn't have a heart. Turns out Bland's heart fused with Sword's, and so Sword stabs himself to rescue Bland. Sword turns into a monster without his heart. Bland wakes up and realizes Sword sacrificed himself for her, she cries and Sword's back to human again, which goes against all lore but OK. It turns out that Sword stabbing himself leads to a lot of other things, such as Sword's alter ego, Nort making 13 clones of himself to be sacrificed, Nort making a guuci gang, child sora dreaming, time travel, and a bunch of other cray cray stuff. Donald's supposed to be the healer but he sucks at his job.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
shapes. everyone wants to date one specific shape who's also the big bad and would probably slap you for existing near him. very nice people. 300 variations of the characters, all different somehow and there was once a rumor that a specific fan name for the villain that's also a brand of blender was canon and now sometimes people pester others about it. also undertale is trying to claw its way in. this is the only fandom in which i've found ask blog derailers. the only people with knowledge of Calamity mod are me, some other guy and maybe some anons. me and my friend are using our knowledge of Trauma Team to cause mischief and become shape Pestilences.

wow this is long
shapes. everyone wants to date one specific shape who's also the big bad and would probably slap you for existing near him. very nice people. 300 variations of the characters, all different somehow and there was once a rumor that a specific fan name for the villain that's also a brand of blender was canon and now sometimes people pester others about it. also undertale is trying to claw its way in. this is the only fandom in which i've found ask blog derailers. the only people with knowledge of Calamity mod are me, some other guy and maybe some anons. me and my friend are using our knowledge of Trauma Team to cause mischief and become shape Pestilences.

wow this is long
-Gay ice skater anime??

- show about a kid with a gem in his bellybutton who is surrounded by rainbow women with the names of gemstones and they like fuse with eachother because that’s cool I guess idk they’re valid they can do what they want

-a soon to be movie trilogy that started as one movie about some dragon rider dude that lost his leg and has a funny name and rides on a dragon that can retract its teeth and is kinda like the dragon version of Stitch from lilo and stitch

-Gay ice skater anime??

- show about a kid with a gem in his bellybutton who is surrounded by rainbow women with the names of gemstones and they like fuse with eachother because that’s cool I guess idk they’re valid they can do what they want

-a soon to be movie trilogy that started as one movie about some dragon rider dude that lost his leg and has a funny name and rides on a dragon that can retract its teeth and is kinda like the dragon version of Stitch from lilo and stitch

- Cats? With weird names? Like... Ga'Hoole but with cats? Or Watership Down with cats? Idk it's like The King of the Vagabonds on steroids and not even the authors can keep up with it? More characters than Game of Thrones.

- Hey Niko! It's your cousin! Why don't you take me bowling?!

- Apparently it's not got anything to do with Resident Evil? It's ... low-key X-Men?
- Cats? With weird names? Like... Ga'Hoole but with cats? Or Watership Down with cats? Idk it's like The King of the Vagabonds on steroids and not even the authors can keep up with it? More characters than Game of Thrones.

- Hey Niko! It's your cousin! Why don't you take me bowling?!

- Apparently it's not got anything to do with Resident Evil? It's ... low-key X-Men?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8