Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
angel doggo starts band, ruins everything
angel doggo starts band, ruins everything
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
put that volcano back where it came from
put that volcano back where it came from
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
witch lacking good judgement sneaks out while a monster is on the loose to save a prince
witch lacking good judgement sneaks out while a monster is on the loose to save a prince
wind_transbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnlc.gif
A magic woman accidentally rescues a demon in a man's body and must deal with the consequences.

A vengeful dragon ghost convinces a living dragon to help her destroy/take over the world.

Magic animals versus winged animals except nobody's the good guy and sabotage is happening. FIGHT!

Angsty deaf kid worries the everloving frick out of his family by gallivanting into the woods.

Interdimensional traveler with a stupid name drags an earthling on nonsensical adventures.

A small science child is bad at admitting his affections for his fiery, punch-happy friend.

Chaotic Good dragonborn bard is going to be the very best/ like no one ever waaaassss~

Monochromatic creatures have no morals and get punched by a rainbow army. Except it's low-key edgy.

Pirate cat (except not really) might actually be a demon or something, but all he cares about it going home.

There are... too many...
A magic woman accidentally rescues a demon in a man's body and must deal with the consequences.

A vengeful dragon ghost convinces a living dragon to help her destroy/take over the world.

Magic animals versus winged animals except nobody's the good guy and sabotage is happening. FIGHT!

Angsty deaf kid worries the everloving frick out of his family by gallivanting into the woods.

Interdimensional traveler with a stupid name drags an earthling on nonsensical adventures.

A small science child is bad at admitting his affections for his fiery, punch-happy friend.

Chaotic Good dragonborn bard is going to be the very best/ like no one ever waaaassss~

Monochromatic creatures have no morals and get punched by a rainbow army. Except it's low-key edgy.

Pirate cat (except not really) might actually be a demon or something, but all he cares about it going home.

There are... too many...
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
Ladybugs in a fire
Ladybugs in a fire
Through all my reasons and all my rhymes,
You’re still 70% dyhydrogen monoxide
dude kidnaps a shapeshifting phoenix so he can get RICH. many fights. boom boom boom supernatural elements

loser whose only friends are the animals around him lives on an island and is discovered

cyberspace pirates
dude kidnaps a shapeshifting phoenix so he can get RICH. many fights. boom boom boom supernatural elements

loser whose only friends are the animals around him lives on an island and is discovered

cyberspace pirates
he/him
pings OK!
someone breaks the fabric of the universe and the government does a bad cover up.
someone breaks the fabric of the universe and the government does a bad cover up.
pixilart-drawing.png
Three magical wolves try to cope with the death of their beloved leader while rebelling against a stronger force.

i have no idea how to describe this in a sentence

Three magical wolves try to cope with the death of their beloved leader while rebelling against a stronger force.

i have no idea how to describe this in a sentence

spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Dragon introvert goes outside. Things get complicated.
Dragon introvert goes outside. Things get complicated.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
more light-hearted world war two ft. cats and dogs
more light-hearted world war two ft. cats and dogs
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23