Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a phrase or word you use way too much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
bruhh
bruhh
"Like", "omg", "I'm dead inside", "I'm dying", "ew", "yikes", "aaaahhhhh" (or some variation of it), any emoticon ever, and probably more that I can't remember right now.
"Like", "omg", "I'm dead inside", "I'm dying", "ew", "yikes", "aaaahhhhh" (or some variation of it), any emoticon ever, and probably more that I can't remember right now.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
[quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date=2017-11-08 10:33:33] "lol" [/quote]
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2017-11-08:
"lol"
tbh i use tbh too much
tbh i use tbh too much
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
"Damn."
"Damn."
whomst and "anyway, so"
whomst and "anyway, so"
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
"if apple made a car, would it have windows?"

Also, when texting a friend, I like to say "wowzers" a lot.
"if apple made a car, would it have windows?"

Also, when texting a friend, I like to say "wowzers" a lot.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
i have a catchphrase of "good vibes and high fives"
also say dude, bro, and Y E E T.
and random noises Velociraptors would make, often when startled or in place of curse words.
i have a catchphrase of "good vibes and high fives"
also say dude, bro, and Y E E T.
and random noises Velociraptors would make, often when startled or in place of curse words.
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
I've started using "hella" way too frequently when I talk to myself. I have to stop myself from saying it when I talk to other people (which I'm good at due to years of swearing mentally and not swearing outloud)
I've started using "hella" way too frequently when I talk to myself. I have to stop myself from saying it when I talk to other people (which I'm good at due to years of swearing mentally and not swearing outloud)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
"same" "relatable" "uh yeah" "ah, no" "what the heckaroni" "the heCK" "yeet" "yaint" "whom's't'd've???" "wELL" "ANYWays" "boi" "bruh" "oh wow" "haha, save me" "nice" "honey" "have you seen that thing where...[trys to describe something and does a terrible job]" "that reminds me of that vine where..." "Woah what." "I'd rather not" "Please stop" "Why are you like this??" "Help???"

I have so many? They alternate sometimes depending on my mood or what I remember.

"same" "relatable" "uh yeah" "ah, no" "what the heckaroni" "the heCK" "yeet" "yaint" "whom's't'd've???" "wELL" "ANYWays" "boi" "bruh" "oh wow" "haha, save me" "nice" "honey" "have you seen that thing where...[trys to describe something and does a terrible job]" "that reminds me of that vine where..." "Woah what." "I'd rather not" "Please stop" "Why are you like this??" "Help???"

I have so many? They alternate sometimes depending on my mood or what I remember.

zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15