Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a phrase or word you use way too much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
for me: yeet. almost replied 'yeet' to my therapist. yeet
for me: yeet. almost replied 'yeet' to my therapist. yeet
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
I always say "I'll think about it" even when it's perfectly clear that I won't think about it at all. My mum actually gets angry when I say it now, it's super silly.
I always say "I'll think about it" even when it's perfectly clear that I won't think about it at all. My mum actually gets angry when I say it now, it's super silly.
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
I say "quite" much too often. I'm pretty sure that if you looked through my forum posts, I'd have said it in about 9/10 of them.
I say "quite" much too often. I'm pretty sure that if you looked through my forum posts, I'd have said it in about 9/10 of them.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
For me there's just too many to list
For me there's just too many to list
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
i hecking think you may be hecking able to hecking guess the hecking word im hecking talking about
i hecking think you may be hecking able to hecking guess the hecking word im hecking talking about
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I literally use "literally" way too much. I notice I pick up on things those around me say, so I think I know where I got this one from. My mom gets on me every time I use a word too much. XD
I literally use "literally" way too much. I notice I pick up on things those around me say, so I think I know where I got this one from. My mom gets on me every time I use a word too much. XD
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
I start way too many of my sentences with "eyyyyy"
I start way too many of my sentences with "eyyyyy"
Tn4aWhc.png
A phase that's non-FR appropriate. I came up with it for a RP character and have adopted it for personal use....Even to the point that my phone will auto-suggest it.
A phase that's non-FR appropriate. I came up with it for a RP character and have adopted it for personal use....Even to the point that my phone will auto-suggest it.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
Online, I constantly say "omg" and "oof". Oof is probably the worse of the two XD

IRL I just regurgitate dead vines 80% of the time. Every time I see my cat I just sing "i want to see my little boy,,,"
Online, I constantly say "omg" and "oof". Oof is probably the worse of the two XD

IRL I just regurgitate dead vines 80% of the time. Every time I see my cat I just sing "i want to see my little boy,,,"
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
yeet, bruv, yaint, and same are the reason i cant hold a conversation
yeet, bruv, yaint, and same are the reason i cant hold a conversation
D4jazTx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15