Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 702 703
@Foxofwonders He wears the Santa hat on top of his old hat. Or he sticks a cotton ball on his old hat and calls it a day. :P
@Foxofwonders He wears the Santa hat on top of his old hat. Or he sticks a cotton ball on his old hat and calls it a day. :P
@Piney
Yessssss that last option! :D
@Piney
Yessssss that last option! :D
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
*slides $20 to IntSys*
S E A S O N A L
J O S H U A

EDIT: so ik that this is mostly a Heroes thread but
I'm replaying Echoes atm and I cannot get enough of using Star Jacinths to absolutely make my units OP. I've got Zeke capped on every stat except Res (practically impossible to cap without class changing via pitchfork and then going through the merc line + a crap ton of stat boosting foods) and Luck and he just wrecks everything.
*slides $20 to IntSys*
S E A S O N A L
J O S H U A

EDIT: so ik that this is mostly a Heroes thread but
I'm replaying Echoes atm and I cannot get enough of using Star Jacinths to absolutely make my units OP. I've got Zeke capped on every stat except Res (practically impossible to cap without class changing via pitchfork and then going through the merc line + a crap ton of stat boosting foods) and Luck and he just wrecks everything.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@edgepapi

Congrats!!! :D
@edgepapi

Congrats!!! :D
Lewyn_updated2.gif
I have held onto that pitybreaker Tharja for over a year just for this moment [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265297534879137792/504942293774499850/Screenshot_20181025-042821_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] my patience was paid off
I have held onto that pitybreaker Tharja for over a year just for this moment
Screenshot_20181025-042821_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
my patience was paid off
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
aversa's voice lines is unleashing all kinds of inner lesbian within me

i won't survive
aversa's voice lines is unleashing all kinds of inner lesbian within me

i won't survive
@edgepapi

Relatable. Personally, it’s Ethlyn that does me in. Wouldn’t dream of trying to take her from Quan though cause they're adorable

@Alvis

I haven't played Echoes myself, but my roommate currently is. Are Star Jacinths something you can only get once you've replayed it?
@edgepapi

Relatable. Personally, it’s Ethlyn that does me in. Wouldn’t dream of trying to take her from Quan though cause they're adorable

@Alvis

I haven't played Echoes myself, but my roommate currently is. Are Star Jacinths something you can only get once you've replayed it?
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Aversa = Res wave fodder
Aversa = Res wave fodder
ok but real talk everyone i know is raving about how kliff is finally here in FEH and im sitting on the sidelines sobbing quietly over owain

his animations

they made him as dramatic as he is in his original game im so proud
ok but real talk everyone i know is raving about how kliff is finally here in FEH and im sitting on the sidelines sobbing quietly over owain

his animations

they made him as dramatic as he is in his original game im so proud
I’ve finally got my Halloween Niles. And he’s +spd so now I have an armor unit whose base spd is 42 and can go up to 52 without drive/spur spd ._.
I’ve finally got my Halloween Niles. And he’s +spd so now I have an armor unit whose base spd is 42 and can go up to 52 without drive/spur spd ._.
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 702 703