Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 702 703
I used my Brave legend summon on Lucina because while I loved all of them to death... I ended up flipping a coin between Roy and Lucina

And then I did the CYL block A free summon while at the lunch line in school. My friend was next to me yelling "Roy's our boi" because he really likes Roy and wanted me to summon him (he doesn't play heroes)
and I choose the red stone
and who do I get
but our boi ROY
I started dying of laughter because RNG granted my friend's wish. He looked at the screen and started screaming and laughing even more.

so now I'm debating between using Roy and Eirika. On one hand, Eirika's already maxed out and I've already sacrificed units to give her skills, but on the other

I just really like Roy. Also he's a gift from RNGsus and that isn't something to ignore.

The compromise is putting Roy and Brave!Lucina and whoever else on my team
I used my Brave legend summon on Lucina because while I loved all of them to death... I ended up flipping a coin between Roy and Lucina

And then I did the CYL block A free summon while at the lunch line in school. My friend was next to me yelling "Roy's our boi" because he really likes Roy and wanted me to summon him (he doesn't play heroes)
and I choose the red stone
and who do I get
but our boi ROY
I started dying of laughter because RNG granted my friend's wish. He looked at the screen and started screaming and laughing even more.

so now I'm debating between using Roy and Eirika. On one hand, Eirika's already maxed out and I've already sacrificed units to give her skills, but on the other

I just really like Roy. Also he's a gift from RNGsus and that isn't something to ignore.

The compromise is putting Roy and Brave!Lucina and whoever else on my team
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@RoarofTime

Don't betray our boi Roy
he's our skilled boy too
@RoarofTime

Don't betray our boi Roy
he's our skilled boy too
gundam_signature_by_rabling_arts-d4v0bo0.png
@Alvis

Its all good, mainly wandered summer Xander because I was lucky enough to get Spring Xander (pretty sure all my luck went into the spring xander too) and with normal Xander being a Grand Hero I'd have a team of three Xanders for giggles (not even sure if it would be able to do anything).

Subaki is +def/-res, not sure what I'm going to do with him- but I needed a forth for flier emblem (because we don't have a healing flier...) and I know someone with a 4*+9 subaki that has better stats than a 5* subaki. I just know that most physical unit will be doing nothing to him and I keep getting him in pulls when I want other blue units.

Yeah, supposedly it will be a Grand Hero Battle- there is a trailer out there about it (not very good imo, but still) I'm pretty excited for it. If you'd like I can see if I can find it.
@Alvis

Its all good, mainly wandered summer Xander because I was lucky enough to get Spring Xander (pretty sure all my luck went into the spring xander too) and with normal Xander being a Grand Hero I'd have a team of three Xanders for giggles (not even sure if it would be able to do anything).

Subaki is +def/-res, not sure what I'm going to do with him- but I needed a forth for flier emblem (because we don't have a healing flier...) and I know someone with a 4*+9 subaki that has better stats than a 5* subaki. I just know that most physical unit will be doing nothing to him and I keep getting him in pulls when I want other blue units.

Yeah, supposedly it will be a Grand Hero Battle- there is a trailer out there about it (not very good imo, but still) I'm pretty excited for it. If you'd like I can see if I can find it.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
I pulled Lyn as my free summon and got a Brave Lucina soon afterwards. I'm aiming to get all the Brave Heroes but it's fine if I don't. I just like playing the gacha and getting more units to train up. :P

Also Subaki is a great unit although he's also my husbando so I might've spoiled him a lot. I have a 5* +Atk -Res Subaki with Iote's Shield so he tanks all physical hits except greens. And even then he survives sometimes. Then with QR and Bonfire he kills everything on the counterattack. He works the best in a fliers team (of course) but he works fine outside of it too. He was useful during this arena season. :3c
I pulled Lyn as my free summon and got a Brave Lucina soon afterwards. I'm aiming to get all the Brave Heroes but it's fine if I don't. I just like playing the gacha and getting more units to train up. :P

Also Subaki is a great unit although he's also my husbando so I might've spoiled him a lot. I have a 5* +Atk -Res Subaki with Iote's Shield so he tanks all physical hits except greens. And even then he survives sometimes. Then with QR and Bonfire he kills everything on the counterattack. He works the best in a fliers team (of course) but he works fine outside of it too. He was useful during this arena season. :3c
Oh man, I've been playing a lot of FE:Heroes with voting gauntlet and new Heroes. Team Chrom got eliminated so fast ;-; but I picked Brave Lyn and she's been so fantastic, hoping to get Brave Ike soon. If anyone wants to add me on FEH, my ID is 2727100867!
Oh man, I've been playing a lot of FE:Heroes with voting gauntlet and new Heroes. Team Chrom got eliminated so fast ;-; but I picked Brave Lyn and she's been so fantastic, hoping to get Brave Ike soon. If anyone wants to add me on FEH, my ID is 2727100867!
FVAZD1M.png
@QueenEvaine

Added!

I main brave lyn btw, shes so strong

@QueenEvaine

Added!

I main brave lyn btw, shes so strong

sorry for posting twice but I want to make a quick PSA for anyone on Team Camilla. apparently there have been some very salty Team Lyn members (definitely not on here) going around sending death threats or doxxing anyone who likes Camilla. please stay safe guys! sending you all best wishes from Team Ike
sorry for posting twice but I want to make a quick PSA for anyone on Team Camilla. apparently there have been some very salty Team Lyn members (definitely not on here) going around sending death threats or doxxing anyone who likes Camilla. please stay safe guys! sending you all best wishes from Team Ike
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Cancri

I wanted Summer Xander so much and spent majority of my orbs on him. Didn't get him, but oh well. Aaa, Spring Xander is adorable. So damn adorable. Hehe, you could have Team Xander™, that would be so great. :D

Not bad, +def/-res! 4*+9, oh my god. (It's a shame that there's no flying healers. They'd be awesome to have). That is a lot of Subaki's and the fact they have stats that great is absolutely amazing. I've got a person on my friend list with a 5* Subaki and it is an absolute machine. Sounds like he's gonna be one hella awesome unit!

Sweet! I'll go and try to find that trailer because hoo boy, a Black Knight Grand Hero Battle would be freaking awesome.

@Cancri

I wanted Summer Xander so much and spent majority of my orbs on him. Didn't get him, but oh well. Aaa, Spring Xander is adorable. So damn adorable. Hehe, you could have Team Xander™, that would be so great. :D

Not bad, +def/-res! 4*+9, oh my god. (It's a shame that there's no flying healers. They'd be awesome to have). That is a lot of Subaki's and the fact they have stats that great is absolutely amazing. I've got a person on my friend list with a 5* Subaki and it is an absolute machine. Sounds like he's gonna be one hella awesome unit!

Sweet! I'll go and try to find that trailer because hoo boy, a Black Knight Grand Hero Battle would be freaking awesome.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@KandieDrifloonie

I was team Lyn,(now I fight for my friends) and I'm pretty salty... but are people actually sending death threats or doxxing to people that like Camilla? That sounds like overreacting to me lol...

anyways gl to team Camilla
If Ike doesn't win, no male will ever win
@KandieDrifloonie

I was team Lyn,(now I fight for my friends) and I'm pretty salty... but are people actually sending death threats or doxxing to people that like Camilla? That sounds like overreacting to me lol...

anyways gl to team Camilla
If Ike doesn't win, no male will ever win
@KandieDrifloonie Wow that's excessive for a fun voting gauntlet. I don't want Camilla to win just as much as the next Team Ike person, but in the end it's just for fun.

With that said, TEAM IKE LET'S GOOO!
@KandieDrifloonie Wow that's excessive for a fun voting gauntlet. I don't want Camilla to win just as much as the next Team Ike person, but in the end it's just for fun.

With that said, TEAM IKE LET'S GOOO!
FVAZD1M.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 702 703