Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I have been obsessed with these banana and peanut butter smoothies for weeks, and I absolutely love them. I make them at least twice a week.

Whats something you recently became obsessed with ?
I have been obsessed with these banana and peanut butter smoothies for weeks, and I absolutely love them. I make them at least twice a week.

Whats something you recently became obsessed with ?
UZVTEBc.png
Incense collecting & burning, small Asian dragon statues, 'meditation sound' apps, Guzheng (traditional Chinese string instrument) music, koi fish pattern research... I'm also trying to obtain a pretty worry stone pendant to help manage social stress.
Incense collecting & burning, small Asian dragon statues, 'meditation sound' apps, Guzheng (traditional Chinese string instrument) music, koi fish pattern research... I'm also trying to obtain a pretty worry stone pendant to help manage social stress.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
rick and morty!!

my housemate showed me the whole series in like two days and im. in love with it. i already got a rick and morty shirt custom printed yesterday and i plan on getting more r+m merch :,))
rick and morty!!

my housemate showed me the whole series in like two days and im. in love with it. i already got a rick and morty shirt custom printed yesterday and i plan on getting more r+m merch :,))
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
This game on facebook messenger called EverWing! My fiancé started playing it and now I started, it's really fun!
This game on facebook messenger called EverWing! My fiancé started playing it and now I started, it's really fun!
UwUnl7O.png
Something Rotten! I swear that musical is consuming me
Something Rotten! I swear that musical is consuming me
I recently became obsessed with T. Rex again (the band, not the dinosaur)

what are those song titles/lyrics tho
I recently became obsessed with T. Rex again (the band, not the dinosaur)

what are those song titles/lyrics tho
Screenshot_485.png
Honestly pb-banana shakes are the best. I make mine with oats, flax seed and chocolate milk for a super tasty hipster meal replacement. 11/10 do recommend.

Anywhat,
Everyone knows I'm way into Creeper (again lol), had several very positive experiences at their concerts and now I can't shut up about it.
Honestly pb-banana shakes are the best. I make mine with oats, flax seed and chocolate milk for a super tasty hipster meal replacement. 11/10 do recommend.

Anywhat,
Everyone knows I'm way into Creeper (again lol), had several very positive experiences at their concerts and now I can't shut up about it.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@Ceravine

After swearing up and down for years that I hate 90s music (or at least 'characteristically' 90s music, like Nirvana) I've fallen madly in love with Pearl Jam during a playlist research project.
@Ceravine

After swearing up and down for years that I hate 90s music (or at least 'characteristically' 90s music, like Nirvana) I've fallen madly in love with Pearl Jam during a playlist research project.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Sleeping.
Okay hear me out, I day dream about sleeping all the time now. I over sleep when I can, it just makes pain and thoughts vanish and is a good time waster + when overly hot makes you forget how warm you are.
Sleeping is the best.
Sleeping.
Okay hear me out, I day dream about sleeping all the time now. I over sleep when I can, it just makes pain and thoughts vanish and is a good time waster + when overly hot makes you forget how warm you are.
Sleeping is the best.
yGResdm.gif
[quote name="bittersuite" date=2017-07-07 11:23:31] rick and morty!! my housemate showed me the whole series in like two days and im. in love with it. i already got a rick and morty shirt custom printed yesterday and i plan on getting more r+m merch :,)) [/quote] yes! my sister got me into it ;-; i've also started going in the coli a lot more even though i used to be '[i]eh'[/i] about it?
bittersuite wrote on 2017-07-07:
rick and morty!!

yes! my sister got me into it ;-;

i've also started going in the coli a lot more even though i used to be 'eh' about it?
When challenged by Matsuoka Rin to a relay, the loser must commit Swimpuku
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20