Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Stardew Valley. Best indie game on Steam as of recent tbh. I play it so much I ended up unintentionally earning the "Stardew Addict" role in my friend's Discord server... ^^'
Also, Rick and Morty is pretty dang good. Didn't get merch but saw the Rickmobile in my town. Much season 3 hype.
Stardew Valley. Best indie game on Steam as of recent tbh. I play it so much I ended up unintentionally earning the "Stardew Addict" role in my friend's Discord server... ^^'
Also, Rick and Morty is pretty dang good. Didn't get merch but saw the Rickmobile in my town. Much season 3 hype.
oQlTGMl.png
Recently I've been obsessed with NITW. I love the art style and story sooooo much ^^
Recently I've been obsessed with NITW. I love the art style and story sooooo much ^^
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I've gotten super into Neopets again lately, of all things???

Also gardening.
I've gotten super into Neopets again lately, of all things???

Also gardening.
9ZmzY.gif
@tacodoodle Me too! I love the topics and themes that it covers because it keeps a good sense of reality with them. I love everything about NITW!
@tacodoodle Me too! I love the topics and themes that it covers because it keeps a good sense of reality with them. I love everything about NITW!
VIBE-SMALLER.png
Lawrence
~He/Him
~19
~ FR +8hr
~wishlist

I'm obsessed with Touhou Music. I really loove Touhou 5 years but my love Burns again :D
I'm obsessed with Touhou Music. I really loove Touhou 5 years but my love Burns again :D
CeLSHOy.png
My I-wish-he-was-my-boyfriend Brendan....
My I-wish-he-was-my-boyfriend Brendan....
Okay, for the past three days or so, I've been pretty much playing Dragon Age II nonstop, and I became obsessed with just the Champion's sister, Bethany, because she's such a cinnamon roll and just adorable. Today I had to leave her behind to avoid her death and I almost cried. Goodbye, Bethany.. ????
Okay, for the past three days or so, I've been pretty much playing Dragon Age II nonstop, and I became obsessed with just the Champion's sister, Bethany, because she's such a cinnamon roll and just adorable. Today I had to leave her behind to avoid her death and I almost cried. Goodbye, Bethany.. ????
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
d a n g a n r o n p a
d a n g a n r o n p a
xpxalNl.gif
Chocolate muffins. Love em.
Also Hearthstone. Jaina will destroy you, but first she will turn you into a sheep.
Oh, and the Wonder Woman movie. Loved it. Seriously, life goals or wife goals? Can't decide.
Chocolate muffins. Love em.
Also Hearthstone. Jaina will destroy you, but first she will turn you into a sheep.
Oh, and the Wonder Woman movie. Loved it. Seriously, life goals or wife goals? Can't decide.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.png
fallout 4, ive been playing it like it's my job e_e
fallout 4, ive been playing it like it's my job e_e
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20