Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 591 592
@ashdoggo I know and I'm not ready
@ashdoggo I know and I'm not ready
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
speaking of the universe reset thing, does anyone else kinda wish that jojolion hadnt jumped straight ahead to modern time? sbr taking place in 1890 was so cool, i think it would have been neat if the subsequent part had taken place in like the 1920s or something. now we cant go back unless theres another universe reset. araki wouldnt do that though, right? .... right?
speaking of the universe reset thing, does anyone else kinda wish that jojolion hadnt jumped straight ahead to modern time? sbr taking place in 1890 was so cool, i think it would have been neat if the subsequent part had taken place in like the 1920s or something. now we cant go back unless theres another universe reset. araki wouldnt do that though, right? .... right?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@vidoxi
eh i kinda like it. i think it's nice but i do think that araki could have taken his time... who knows maybe he'll introduce time travel or wormholes or some weird thing like that. araki can really do anything at this point and it'll be acceptable
@vidoxi
eh i kinda like it. i think it's nice but i do think that araki could have taken his time... who knows maybe he'll introduce time travel or wormholes or some weird thing like that. araki can really do anything at this point and it'll be acceptable
I see we’ve moved on to theorizing about Part 9. I have no idea whatsoever because it’s impossible to predict something as huge as this in a very unpredictable franchise. All we know is that it will be the last Part, and no mortal but Araki himself could possibly conceive of how to bring this long, wild ride to an end. Even if he jumps a few years into the future, it will be too soon for it to star Josuk8 and Yasuho’s kid, although they could show up. I hope that it’s not As Weird as JJL and that its JoJo is female. That’s all I can say.
I see we’ve moved on to theorizing about Part 9. I have no idea whatsoever because it’s impossible to predict something as huge as this in a very unpredictable franchise. All we know is that it will be the last Part, and no mortal but Araki himself could possibly conceive of how to bring this long, wild ride to an end. Even if he jumps a few years into the future, it will be too soon for it to star Josuk8 and Yasuho’s kid, although they could show up. I hope that it’s not As Weird as JJL and that its JoJo is female. That’s all I can say.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
i dont care about what happens in part 9 other than im a little eager to get back to another adventure type story (i've noticed the parts seem to go in a cycle of being a journey to being centralized in one location so i assume it'll be the same for part 9). i love the parts with a steady setting but the ones with a lot of travelling are more exciting just in that theres different locations.

the thought of actually being witness to a new jojo part starting is wild. i hope araki lives to be the oldest person on earth and just writes jojo for another 30 years at least.
i dont care about what happens in part 9 other than im a little eager to get back to another adventure type story (i've noticed the parts seem to go in a cycle of being a journey to being centralized in one location so i assume it'll be the same for part 9). i love the parts with a steady setting but the ones with a lot of travelling are more exciting just in that theres different locations.

the thought of actually being witness to a new jojo part starting is wild. i hope araki lives to be the oldest person on earth and just writes jojo for another 30 years at least.
also i always think of jojolion as being the "new" part, but its been publishing for almost a decade now what the hell
also i always think of jojolion as being the "new" part, but its been publishing for almost a decade now what the hell
I’ve already made myself a “Part 9” where it’s Vento Aureo but all the characters are based on PlayStation heroes (such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Cloud Strife)
I’ve already made myself a “Part 9” where it’s Vento Aureo but all the characters are based on PlayStation heroes (such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Cloud Strife)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
i either didnt know or forgot that kira's family name is kira and his given name is yoshikage. why does he introduce himself as yoshikage kira and not kira yoshikage then? it seems weird since you typically state your family name first in japan.
i either didnt know or forgot that kira's family name is kira and his given name is yoshikage. why does he introduce himself as yoshikage kira and not kira yoshikage then? it seems weird since you typically state your family name first in japan.
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2019-10-17 15:01:56" ] i either didnt know or forgot that kira's family name is kira and his given name is yoshikage. why does he introduce himself as yoshikage kira and not kira yoshikage then? it seems weird since you typically state your family name first in japan. [/quote] I'm pretty sure he [i]says[/i] it that way, but from what I've seen the subtitles/dubs tend to flip it around to the more Western [given name] [family name] format for Japanese characters I prefer doing it the other way, but. /shrug
vidoxi wrote on 2019-10-17 15:01:56:

I'm pretty sure he says it that way, but from what I've seen the subtitles/dubs tend to flip it around to the more Western [given name] [family name] format for Japanese characters

I prefer doing it the other way, but. /shrug
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Krosulhah" date="2019-10-17 15:27:59" ] [quote name="vidoxi" date="2019-10-17 15:01:56" ] i either didnt know or forgot that kira's family name is kira and his given name is yoshikage. why does he introduce himself as yoshikage kira and not kira yoshikage then? it seems weird since you typically state your family name first in japan. [/quote] I'm pretty sure he [i]says[/i] it that way, but from what I've seen the subtitles/dubs tend to flip it around to the more Western [given name] [family name] format for Japanese characters I prefer doing it the other way, but. /shrug [/quote] oh lol for some reason i hadnt considered that, despite noticing that subtitlers do do that sometimes. im an idiot.
Krosulhah wrote on 2019-10-17 15:27:59:
vidoxi wrote on 2019-10-17 15:01:56:

I'm pretty sure he says it that way, but from what I've seen the subtitles/dubs tend to flip it around to the more Western [given name] [family name] format for Japanese characters

I prefer doing it the other way, but. /shrug

oh lol for some reason i hadnt considered that, despite noticing that subtitlers do do that sometimes. im an idiot.
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 591 592