Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games like fr?
1 2
i need more of it
i n e e d m o r e

So i like playing pet sites A LOT since neopets uwu;; but i stopped playing it though
so i'm looking for more games like FR uwu

Games i have played :
Mycena Cave
neopets
dragon cave
egg cave
wajas
chicken smoothie
valley of unicorns
marapets
furvilla
tattered weaves
khimeros
rescreature
lionden
i need more of it
i n e e d m o r e

So i like playing pet sites A LOT since neopets uwu;; but i stopped playing it though
so i'm looking for more games like FR uwu

Games i have played :
Mycena Cave
neopets
dragon cave
egg cave
wajas
chicken smoothie
valley of unicorns
marapets
furvilla
tattered weaves
khimeros
rescreature
lionden
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
he/they . frt+13 tumblr_lkl7439kSD1qfamg6.gif
@arzurikun
While not exactly a pet site, I can recommend Flowergame, which is pretty much like Dragon Cave, but with flowers, obviously. You can grow different flowers, eventually decorate a garden with them once you've got a few, and play minigames. It's pretty fun!
@arzurikun
While not exactly a pet site, I can recommend Flowergame, which is pretty much like Dragon Cave, but with flowers, obviously. You can grow different flowers, eventually decorate a garden with them once you've got a few, and play minigames. It's pretty fun!
you pretty much listed all of em, unfortunately there isn't a lot. Aywas or however you spell it is pretty good I hear.

Howrse I used to play, but got bored. Dogzer is a dog version of howrse.
you pretty much listed all of em, unfortunately there isn't a lot. Aywas or however you spell it is pretty good I hear.

Howrse I used to play, but got bored. Dogzer is a dog version of howrse.
oh, also Animal Jam is kinda like pet sites except not really. Idk, it's kinda pay-to-win in it's own way. too.
oh, also Animal Jam is kinda like pet sites except not really. Idk, it's kinda pay-to-win in it's own way. too.
There's this one, but its in beta and i'm pretty new there myself. Just joined last night.
There's this one, but its in beta and i'm pretty new there myself. Just joined last night.
Felisfire is a site very similar to FR. The only major differences are that you breed alien felines and the process of breeding them (they cannot breed with your nest, but must become affectionate to another member's Felis).

Feel free to use me as a referral!

Felisfire is a site very similar to FR. The only major differences are that you breed alien felines and the process of breeding them (they cannot breed with your nest, but must become affectionate to another member's Felis).

Feel free to use me as a referral!

@arzurikun

Mystfell is still in development, but it looks like it is a pretty cool game! It has pet collecting
(no breeding - sorry!), a daily riddle and an explore option up, and it has inactive forums but an active chatbox. While the rest of the game is being developed, there are nice people and pretty art.

Edit: I just found Sylestia but don't know much about it. Check it out if you want.
@arzurikun

Mystfell is still in development, but it looks like it is a pretty cool game! It has pet collecting
(no breeding - sorry!), a daily riddle and an explore option up, and it has inactive forums but an active chatbox. While the rest of the game is being developed, there are nice people and pretty art.

Edit: I just found Sylestia but don't know much about it. Check it out if you want.
LxbWmll.png
@arzurikun How about Subeta? It's a pet site that's a little over 10 years old now; you can adopt pets and battle with them (no breeding, though), and there are a lot of fun events.

The focus these days is mostly on human avatars, which are really fun to dress up. :D (If you can join, feel free to look me up or use me as a reference -- I'm PaladinDragoon over there. ^^)
@arzurikun How about Subeta? It's a pet site that's a little over 10 years old now; you can adopt pets and battle with them (no breeding, though), and there are a lot of fun events.

The focus these days is mostly on human avatars, which are really fun to dress up. :D (If you can join, feel free to look me up or use me as a reference -- I'm PaladinDragoon over there. ^^)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Goatlings!
Goatlings!
@arzurikun
i recommend Novilar! it is still in beta, but the community is one of the best i've ever seen as in i've been playing for around 4 months and haven't seen a single rude or mean person :D it's super fun, and if you do decide to check it out i'm smokingponies over there too and am happy to give tips/help/etc
@arzurikun
i recommend Novilar! it is still in beta, but the community is one of the best i've ever seen as in i've been playing for around 4 months and haven't seen a single rude or mean person :D it's super fun, and if you do decide to check it out i'm smokingponies over there too and am happy to give tips/help/etc
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
1 2