Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games like fr?
1 2
gaia online?
gaia online?
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
Alacrity Sim
http://alacritysim.com/

We deal with dogs instead of dragons. My favorite breed to breed, train and trial is Borzois.
Alacrity Sim
http://alacritysim.com/

We deal with dogs instead of dragons. My favorite breed to breed, train and trial is Borzois.
Yokai.gif
@TsubasanoOkami
I used to play gaia online (i'm on and off to the site) I'll come back when they gold inflation is fixed.
@TsubasanoOkami
I used to play gaia online (i'm on and off to the site) I'll come back when they gold inflation is fixed.
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
he/they . frt+13 tumblr_lkl7439kSD1qfamg6.gif
[quote name="AstraNys" date=2017-03-13 09:55:51] Felisfire is a site very similar to FR. The only major differences are that you breed alien felines and the process of breeding them (they cannot breed with your nest, but must become affectionate to another member's Felis). Feel free to use me as a referral! [/quote] @arzurikun I was about to suggest FF ^.^ I've been a member there for years (though I'm rather inactive at the moment, just logging in to do my dailies) Though you can breed in your nest! The interaction rate is just lower than it is in clans, so it takes a lot longer. You can also get super detailed with your feli! There is no limit to the amount of markings a cat can have, so there are many incredible designs. If you do join, give my account (4612) a poke. I've got a bottomless pit of items and would love to send out some starter packs ^.^
AstraNys wrote on 2017-03-13:
Felisfire is a site very similar to FR. The only major differences are that you breed alien felines and the process of breeding them (they cannot breed with your nest, but must become affectionate to another member's Felis).

Feel free to use me as a referral!

@arzurikun

I was about to suggest FF ^.^ I've been a member there for years (though I'm rather inactive at the moment, just logging in to do my dailies)

Though you can breed in your nest! The interaction rate is just lower than it is in clans, so it takes a lot longer.

You can also get super detailed with your feli! There is no limit to the amount of markings a cat can have, so there are many incredible designs.

If you do join, give my account (4612) a poke. I've got a bottomless pit of items and would love to send out some starter packs ^.^
87b0151da9.png
@azurikun
Maybe Pokeheroes? It's a bit similiar to Valley of Unicorns, but there is a lot of other things to do too, besides clicking Pokemon eggs.
You can also check out Petadoptables- another egg hatching, pet rising game.
@azurikun
Maybe Pokeheroes? It's a bit similiar to Valley of Unicorns, but there is a lot of other things to do too, besides clicking Pokemon eggs.
You can also check out Petadoptables- another egg hatching, pet rising game.
6xSQv.gif
Uh, Furry Paws? It’s dogs, tho ;w;
I had some fun with pixpet.net for a while
I had some fun with pixpet.net for a while
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Xiellaris" date="2017-03-13 04:16:43" ] i need more of it i n e e d m o r e So i like playing pet sites A LOT since neopets uwu;; but i stopped playing it though so i'm looking for more games like FR uwu Games i have played : Mycena Cave neopets dragon cave egg cave wajas chicken smoothie valley of unicorns marapets furvilla tattered weaves khimeros rescreature lionden [/quote] Letviathan Myth is a fun one! It is similar to Flight Rising, and is a dragon bases breeding game. However there are less customization options, I still think the art is nice. It's basically dead though, there are only like 2 ppl ever online. Draconis Theory is also fun. It's like Flight Rising but slightly more complicated. There is tons of customization options tho!
Xiellaris wrote on 2017-03-13 04:16:43:
i need more of it
i n e e d m o r e

So i like playing pet sites A LOT since neopets uwu;; but i stopped playing it though
so i'm looking for more games like FR uwu

Games i have played :
Mycena Cave
neopets
dragon cave
egg cave
wajas
chicken smoothie
valley of unicorns
marapets
furvilla
tattered weaves
khimeros
rescreature
lionden

Letviathan Myth is a fun one! It is similar to Flight Rising, and is a dragon bases breeding game. However there are less customization options, I still think the art is nice. It's basically dead though, there are only like 2 ppl ever online.

Draconis Theory is also fun. It's like Flight Rising but slightly more complicated. There is tons of customization options tho!
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
[quote name="ILikeRamen" date="2020-02-17 03:40:49" ] Uh, Furry Paws? It’s dogs, tho ;w; [/quote] I also recommend this game! It's focused on dog genetics and performance
ILikeRamen wrote on 2020-02-17 03:40:49:

I also recommend this game! It's focused on dog genetics and performance
I made a directory ages ago, some links maybe broken and some websites may not exist anymore but there are some underrated titles buried in there

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u2Q8dvtwo4BTxSOjoesCWlThWVFhFAhzDqqYk6BS9_4/edit
I made a directory ages ago, some links maybe broken and some websites may not exist anymore but there are some underrated titles buried in there

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u2Q8dvtwo4BTxSOjoesCWlThWVFhFAhzDqqYk6BS9_4/edit
1 2