Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 ... 16086 16087
To be honest, I really think that Sandy Cheeks should have gotten in trouble for signing Spongebob Squarepants in for the anchor toss competition....
To be honest, I really think that Sandy Cheeks should have gotten in trouble for signing Spongebob Squarepants in for the anchor toss competition....
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Time to home against hope my drawing gets drawn. I love them.
Time to home against hope my drawing gets drawn. I love them.
xe/xyr/xem
Slayer's "Raining Blood" just feels like a song that 'fits' Devilman's general aesthetic.
Slayer's "Raining Blood" just feels like a song that 'fits' Devilman's general aesthetic.
I can't believe I didn't do any writing today . . . I'm so lazy and useless.

Also, why did he choose tonight to play a game with annoying sounds? Ugh.
I can't believe I didn't do any writing today . . . I'm so lazy and useless.

Also, why did he choose tonight to play a game with annoying sounds? Ugh.
0gldo0m.png
i need to stop procasinating
i need to stop procasinating
ttGfSL1.png
KYOUMI NAI NE
KYOUMI NAI NE
KYOUMI NAI NE
KYOUMI NAI NE

-me, whenever i use Cloud
KYOUMI NAI NE
KYOUMI NAI NE
KYOUMI NAI NE
KYOUMI NAI NE

-me, whenever i use Cloud

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Ok, so clear coat actually makes permanent marker ink run? that was unexpected
Ok, so clear coat actually makes permanent marker ink run? that was unexpected
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
i came here to do art, not write two essays in the span of a week
i came here to do art, not write two essays in the span of a week
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Letting paperwork pile up may be nothing for you, but it's a huge burden for people that actually have to input that stuff. I got 5 large piles thanks to you not understanding how much of a strain 250+ pages of work is. AND I've got my own deadlines with dry ice ordering coming up in a few hours. Ooof. We need to hire some real help up at the front. Ya'll be useless.
Letting paperwork pile up may be nothing for you, but it's a huge burden for people that actually have to input that stuff. I got 5 large piles thanks to you not understanding how much of a strain 250+ pages of work is. AND I've got my own deadlines with dry ice ordering coming up in a few hours. Ooof. We need to hire some real help up at the front. Ya'll be useless.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
maybe if i'm more persistent tomorrow, i'll be successful. stars, my eyes are sore. but there's nothing to do nothing to do.
maybe if i'm more persistent tomorrow, i'll be successful. stars, my eyes are sore. but there's nothing to do nothing to do.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 ... 16086 16087