Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 ... 16034 16035
I just finished watching Your Name

THE FEEEEEEEELLLLLLLS
I just finished watching Your Name

THE FEEEEEEEELLLLLLLS
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
Gosh, at this rate I'll be done with today's homework in less than half an hour. That is, if I stop looking at other things like Flight Rising XD
Gosh, at this rate I'll be done with today's homework in less than half an hour. That is, if I stop looking at other things like Flight Rising XD
0gldo0m.png
I spend a ridiculously large amount of time browsing the Flight Rising forums when I have much more important things to be doing. No regrets.
I spend a ridiculously large amount of time browsing the Flight Rising forums when I have much more important things to be doing. No regrets.
prophetblink.gif
ugh hec work break is almost over ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ugh hec work break is almost over ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[quote name="Driamatic" date="2018-03-01 22:15:24" ] I spend a ridiculously large amount of time browsing the Flight Rising forums when I have much more important things to be doing. No regrets. [/quote] Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Driamatic wrote on 2018-03-01 22:15:24:

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
0gldo0m.png
Sel, you're a pretty boy, right? WELL THEN COOPERATE, I NEED YOUR COLORS PLEASE

Blue. Again. .... SERISOULY?! i know I made you a counterpart to a star-theme, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A NIGHT, YA JERK. Keics is already the blue one, STOP IT, YOU NEED A NEW COLOR SCHEME

I swear if this color scheme works. I SWEAR IF IT WORKS
aaaaaaaaaah

Okay, I think you're good. Well, maybe a little bit of color correcting, but you're pretty much good. Nice, nice. Good boy

SEL YOU BEAUTY, COME HERE, YOU PRETTY COLOR SCHEME
Even though you look a little little like Jonna... meh. No matter, you still are good.
Sel, you're a pretty boy, right? WELL THEN COOPERATE, I NEED YOUR COLORS PLEASE

Blue. Again. .... SERISOULY?! i know I made you a counterpart to a star-theme, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A NIGHT, YA JERK. Keics is already the blue one, STOP IT, YOU NEED A NEW COLOR SCHEME

I swear if this color scheme works. I SWEAR IF IT WORKS
aaaaaaaaaah

Okay, I think you're good. Well, maybe a little bit of color correcting, but you're pretty much good. Nice, nice. Good boy

SEL YOU BEAUTY, COME HERE, YOU PRETTY COLOR SCHEME
Even though you look a little little like Jonna... meh. No matter, you still are good.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
...what happened to my day

Granted I woke up at 5pm but still
...what happened to my day

Granted I woke up at 5pm but still
yGResdm.gif
When last night you laughed at the fact that the schools cancelled because of wind but this morning you wake up at 4 and you can hear the wind and it’s really bad and you go over and look at things like weather.com and there are all these things saying like 50 mph winds or other s*** and now I’m panicking
OH FRICK THE SCHOOLS WERE RIGHT
When last night you laughed at the fact that the schools cancelled because of wind but this morning you wake up at 4 and you can hear the wind and it’s really bad and you go over and look at things like weather.com and there are all these things saying like 50 mph winds or other s*** and now I’m panicking
OH FRICK THE SCHOOLS WERE RIGHT
FR +3, they/them :)
Finally back from work, now, time to indulge myself in an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates
Finally back from work, now, time to indulge myself in an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates
....no, i’m fairly sure my mom doesn’t caterwaul when she’s upset. i’ve lived with her longer than you have. you sure that statement is accurate?
....no, i’m fairly sure my mom doesn’t caterwaul when she’s upset. i’ve lived with her longer than you have. you sure that statement is accurate?
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 ... 16034 16035