Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Hamster Club/ Contests monthly!!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Warriorsandfoxes I love them all, and their outfits! Tbh, this is kinda sad but, I can't believe I didn't expect the real egg thing coming. That was a great story!

@Averat I love this drawing, Arctic looks cute in that big flower.
@Warriorsandfoxes I love them all, and their outfits! Tbh, this is kinda sad but, I can't believe I didn't expect the real egg thing coming. That was a great story!

@Averat I love this drawing, Arctic looks cute in that big flower.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQween
When is it the end of the contest?
@SwampQween
When is it the end of the contest?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@SwampQween can I join I have a hamster called Willow she loves any seeds that hamsters can have.
@SwampQween can I join I have a hamster called Willow she loves any seeds that hamsters can have.
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Averat I'm not sure yet, I'm using my phone to get on fr since I'm not home. The contest should end when I get back, if I remember that is.

@SnowyWaves Of course, I'll add you right now.
@Averat I'm not sure yet, I'm using my phone to get on fr since I'm not home. The contest should end when I get back, if I remember that is.

@SnowyWaves Of course, I'll add you right now.
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves

After a long awaited decision, Warriorsandfoxes is this month's contest winner! I asked some people to help me choose randomly and there was a tie, so we pulled a name out of a hat. Everyone who participated did wonderful, I loved reading your stories and seeing your dragons!

---

This next month may, or may not have a contest. I'm not sure yet. We'll have to see when May rolls around.
@DraweeDragon @Averat @Magpye @Houndstooth @Resilient @Silverden @Warriorsandfoxes @Rotver @teaunicorn @asho2218 @TawnyOwl @StrayTheMK @Poidid @Chardano @SnowyWaves

After a long awaited decision, Warriorsandfoxes is this month's contest winner! I asked some people to help me choose randomly and there was a tie, so we pulled a name out of a hat. Everyone who participated did wonderful, I loved reading your stories and seeing your dragons!

---

This next month may, or may not have a contest. I'm not sure yet. We'll have to see when May rolls around.
Congratulations for the winner! :)
Congratulations for the winner! :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@SwampQween
Now I can put Arctic's silks back on her :P
@SwampQween
Now I can put Arctic's silks back on her :P
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Ohmygosh, really!?! OH MY GOSH!!! :`D
Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Ohmygosh, really!?! OH MY GOSH!!! :`D
Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Uuuh congratulations @Warriorsandfoxes!!!

And no pressure @SwampQween on holding a contest! Do only what you have time for!
It can be something very simple too! And if you want any help, we can hold something with Poidid! Just pm me if you want us to help. We are very eager! :3
Uuuh congratulations @Warriorsandfoxes!!!

And no pressure @SwampQween on holding a contest! Do only what you have time for!
It can be something very simple too! And if you want any help, we can hold something with Poidid! Just pm me if you want us to help. We are very eager! :3
__________________________..::~ » ♣ « ~::..__________________________

tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Hello everyone, I hope you're having a nice May so far. School is almost out for most people, and summer is coming up soon. This month's contest is going to be about summer. You can enter the contest with any form of art. You can write, draw, photograph, photo manipulate, etc. Any art form is accepted! What do you have to do?

-Create something that embodies summer. Write about a hamster taking a trip for summer vacation, draw a hamster in a bikini on the beach, photograph your hamster in a homemade beach, etc. It can be as humorous as you'd like, the sky's the limit.

The contest will end towards the end of the month. There will be two winners this month if enough people join in, if only a few people join then we will have the same one person winner limit.

-The winner will receive a Loga (FR's second anniversary familiar), some gems (amount is unknown at this time), Greenskeeper chests, loot, and currency, an unhatched Nature egg, and some stacks of food.

If you wish to enter, be sure to @ me so I can see your entry. Good luck!!

This month's hamster is Marshmallow, who belongs to asho2218.

I'll update the monthly videos and such soon.
Hello everyone, I hope you're having a nice May so far. School is almost out for most people, and summer is coming up soon. This month's contest is going to be about summer. You can enter the contest with any form of art. You can write, draw, photograph, photo manipulate, etc. Any art form is accepted! What do you have to do?

-Create something that embodies summer. Write about a hamster taking a trip for summer vacation, draw a hamster in a bikini on the beach, photograph your hamster in a homemade beach, etc. It can be as humorous as you'd like, the sky's the limit.

The contest will end towards the end of the month. There will be two winners this month if enough people join in, if only a few people join then we will have the same one person winner limit.

-The winner will receive a Loga (FR's second anniversary familiar), some gems (amount is unknown at this time), Greenskeeper chests, loot, and currency, an unhatched Nature egg, and some stacks of food.

If you wish to enter, be sure to @ me so I can see your entry. Good luck!!

This month's hamster is Marshmallow, who belongs to asho2218.

I'll update the monthly videos and such soon.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18