Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Mass Effect fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Orionis
Well, here's hoping we get a new Garrus in Andromeda. A romanceable Garrus for us. x3
Honestly the more I think about it, the harder it gets for me to wait until March 23rd. Ugh. Thank the maker HZD comes out at the start of the month, so March will hopefully be short haha
@Orionis
Well, here's hoping we get a new Garrus in Andromeda. A romanceable Garrus for us. x3
Honestly the more I think about it, the harder it gets for me to wait until March 23rd. Ugh. Thank the maker HZD comes out at the start of the month, so March will hopefully be short haha
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@ArchieHicox Despite the fact that I won't be able to play it (at least not for a long time) I am just as excited. I'll watch the heck out of Let's play videos on Youtube of this game, that's for sure! <3 And probably fall in love with a companion... or two. If I am honest I am kind of scared if they'll pull any sort of tragic stuff like they did with a certain love interest in the ME trilogy......... I do NOT need this again XD
HZD has my interest too, even if it sadly comes out only for PS4. Oh, well.. that's why there's our lord and saviour Youtube again haha.
@ArchieHicox Despite the fact that I won't be able to play it (at least not for a long time) I am just as excited. I'll watch the heck out of Let's play videos on Youtube of this game, that's for sure! <3 And probably fall in love with a companion... or two. If I am honest I am kind of scared if they'll pull any sort of tragic stuff like they did with a certain love interest in the ME trilogy......... I do NOT need this again XD
HZD has my interest too, even if it sadly comes out only for PS4. Oh, well.. that's why there's our lord and saviour Youtube again haha.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@EnviousEnvy
@Orionis
@ademus
@ArchieHicox
@Zenikay
10 days left~
@EnviousEnvy
@Orionis
@ademus
@ArchieHicox
@Zenikay
10 days left~
I'M SO HYPED!!! mass effect is my all time fav game
I'M SO HYPED!!! mass effect is my all time fav game
you really think someone would do that?
just go on the internet and tell lies?
Super excited but I'm terrified that my computer might not be able to run it. It's worked fine for every game I've tried thus far but my video card is over 4 years old and Andromeda is supposed to be pretty demanding on a pc from what I understand. Which isn't much - I tried looking up the requirements but I don't understand that tech gibberish so I will have to ask my computer guru brother about it.

So I haven't preordered it. Yet.

I am excited to have a female Turian squadmate. I liked having Nyreen on my squad for the Omega dlc and was sad I couldn't take her with me. :(
Super excited but I'm terrified that my computer might not be able to run it. It's worked fine for every game I've tried thus far but my video card is over 4 years old and Andromeda is supposed to be pretty demanding on a pc from what I understand. Which isn't much - I tried looking up the requirements but I don't understand that tech gibberish so I will have to ask my computer guru brother about it.

So I haven't preordered it. Yet.

I am excited to have a female Turian squadmate. I liked having Nyreen on my squad for the Omega dlc and was sad I couldn't take her with me. :(
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Reltseo

Ohmigosh same, I also don't get it xO I really want to preorder but I don't understand if my comp will work for it either, if you ever get that insight about it I'd love to hear it too~ ^^'
@Reltseo

Ohmigosh same, I also don't get it xO I really want to preorder but I don't understand if my comp will work for it either, if you ever get that insight about it I'd love to hear it too~ ^^'
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
I'm surprised I haven't seen this thread earlier! I'm hoping Andromeda will be as good as the original trilogy, but I will likely not be able to find out for quite some time. I simply won't have the money for it any time soon.
I'm surprised I haven't seen this thread earlier! I'm hoping Andromeda will be as good as the original trilogy, but I will likely not be able to find out for quite some time. I simply won't have the money for it any time soon.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@phoenixfairy
It's two more days for me here ):
Gotta hate EA for that. Why can't they release it the same day worldwide?! And why can we only get a physical copy of the standard edition? Smh. It makes no sense and many players are mad because of that. Me included. I had to get the digital version. hwhszaid

Also none of the trailers so far has shown anything m/m.
But eh, I guess showing some non-hetero romance would totally lead to less people buying the game, amiright.

I'll ask for my money back if there are only male humans for gay broRyder
@phoenixfairy
It's two more days for me here ):
Gotta hate EA for that. Why can't they release it the same day worldwide?! And why can we only get a physical copy of the standard edition? Smh. It makes no sense and many players are mad because of that. Me included. I had to get the digital version. hwhszaid

Also none of the trailers so far has shown anything m/m.
But eh, I guess showing some non-hetero romance would totally lead to less people buying the game, amiright.

I'll ask for my money back if there are only male humans for gay broRyder
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@phoenixfairy Yessss! Well, actually it's two days more for me as well, like ArchieHicox. Aaand probably longer for me to actually BUY it if I manage haha... but aaaahhh I'm exciteeeed. Sorry. Just-... ffffff.

By the way, Jaal, the new alien race character (he's cute, damn!) , does it say anywhere if he'll be a romance option for a male Ryder? Wouldn't mind going for him, although I'd love to know about his personality more.
@phoenixfairy Yessss! Well, actually it's two days more for me as well, like ArchieHicox. Aaand probably longer for me to actually BUY it if I manage haha... but aaaahhh I'm exciteeeed. Sorry. Just-... ffffff.

By the way, Jaal, the new alien race character (he's cute, damn!) , does it say anywhere if he'll be a romance option for a male Ryder? Wouldn't mind going for him, although I'd love to know about his personality more.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@Zenikay - There is a website called "Can I run It" (just type that into google search) where you can search for games and see if your computer can run them. You can download a detection app that looks at the components of your computer, so when you search for the game it simply tells you if you have the recommended and/or minimum requirements to run it. I just looked to see if I can run Andromeda and while I don't have the recommended components I do have the minimum so...i guess that's enough.

HOWEVER it is admittedly no 100% accurate, as the website uses the manufactures' description of the product and certain computer parts do not always honestly advertise what they are capable of. And I have also been able to run games that the website said I do not have the minimum requirements for on a lesser computer (albeit at very low graphic settings). But it is a good way to get some idea as to if you can run something on your computer or not.

Hope it helps! :)
@Zenikay - There is a website called "Can I run It" (just type that into google search) where you can search for games and see if your computer can run them. You can download a detection app that looks at the components of your computer, so when you search for the game it simply tells you if you have the recommended and/or minimum requirements to run it. I just looked to see if I can run Andromeda and while I don't have the recommended components I do have the minimum so...i guess that's enough.

HOWEVER it is admittedly no 100% accurate, as the website uses the manufactures' description of the product and certain computer parts do not always honestly advertise what they are capable of. And I have also been able to run games that the website said I do not have the minimum requirements for on a lesser computer (albeit at very low graphic settings). But it is a good way to get some idea as to if you can run something on your computer or not.

Hope it helps! :)
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10