Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Mass Effect fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ArchieHicox
ehhhh I care more about the aliens then the human designs :P
Have you ever seen Star Wars, cause the new aliens look a lot like the twi'lek from that.
I think the pop figures revealed that the fancy new alien dude is named jaal.
Maybe, I loved that little line though
"I don't need an army, I have a Krogan."
@ArchieHicox
ehhhh I care more about the aliens then the human designs :P
Have you ever seen Star Wars, cause the new aliens look a lot like the twi'lek from that.
I think the pop figures revealed that the fancy new alien dude is named jaal.
Maybe, I loved that little line though
"I don't need an army, I have a Krogan."
@phoenixfairy ASFGDHF I've seen it holy **** it's so good! I got goosebumps from watching it hahaha. That line though, yeah 'I have a Krogan' it reminded me of The Avenger movies where Loki said, ''I have an army'' and Tony replied, ''We have a hulk.'' ahaha. It's amazing finally seeing more of female Turians though! I can't yet say who I really like or really dislike until the whole thing comes out, but I am much more interested in alien LIs than human ones lol. I can't know but it seems like again there'll be no chance of having a male alien LI to your male Ryder :/ like in the original trilogy (unless I am missing something). If so, I'll be really disappointed ._. (too much rambling I know, sorry XD)
@phoenixfairy ASFGDHF I've seen it holy **** it's so good! I got goosebumps from watching it hahaha. That line though, yeah 'I have a Krogan' it reminded me of The Avenger movies where Loki said, ''I have an army'' and Tony replied, ''We have a hulk.'' ahaha. It's amazing finally seeing more of female Turians though! I can't yet say who I really like or really dislike until the whole thing comes out, but I am much more interested in alien LIs than human ones lol. I can't know but it seems like again there'll be no chance of having a male alien LI to your male Ryder :/ like in the original trilogy (unless I am missing something). If so, I'll be really disappointed ._. (too much rambling I know, sorry XD)
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I'm not sure if I've posted this here before but, even though I haven't played the new one for the PS4, I wanted to post what my thoughts are.

My favorite characters are Saren, Garrus, Mordin, Grunt, Wrex, Shepard, and The warden of the slave trade ship Purgatory.

Saren will forever be my favorite character only because of his story and his VA for English is the same VA as the English voice actor for Kakuzu from Naurto (I was obsessed with Naruto when I was younger. XD).
I'm not sure if I've posted this here before but, even though I haven't played the new one for the PS4, I wanted to post what my thoughts are.

My favorite characters are Saren, Garrus, Mordin, Grunt, Wrex, Shepard, and The warden of the slave trade ship Purgatory.

Saren will forever be my favorite character only because of his story and his VA for English is the same VA as the English voice actor for Kakuzu from Naurto (I was obsessed with Naruto when I was younger. XD).
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
@phoenixfairy
I've seen Star Wars, but I can hardly remember anything tbh ahaha

@Orionis
Since there will be many romance options, according to the devs, there better be some aliens for Scotty or else I'll go berserk.
I was SO mad there was no way to romance Javik or Thane with broshep. (But we got Kaidan in the end, which is hands down the sweetest romance arc)

I'd like to add another DA/ME line here, but that would be highly inappropriate lmao.

Edit: Actually, I just found this.
Male alien LI for broRyder confirmed???
@phoenixfairy
I've seen Star Wars, but I can hardly remember anything tbh ahaha

@Orionis
Since there will be many romance options, according to the devs, there better be some aliens for Scotty or else I'll go berserk.
I was SO mad there was no way to romance Javik or Thane with broshep. (But we got Kaidan in the end, which is hands down the sweetest romance arc)

I'd like to add another DA/ME line here, but that would be highly inappropriate lmao.

Edit: Actually, I just found this.
Male alien LI for broRyder confirmed???
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@ArchieHicox a twi'lek [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/twilek.jpg[/img]
@ArchieHicox
a twi'lek
twilek.jpg
@ArchieHicox
I know I'm gonna say something overused but I really wished I could romance Garrus with a male Shepard. Really bad. I still do haha. Kaidan though, I love the guy so much as well.
The twitter link you put here made me smile aahh.. I'm more hopeful now. I really wonder who it'll be?
@ArchieHicox
I know I'm gonna say something overused but I really wished I could romance Garrus with a male Shepard. Really bad. I still do haha. Kaidan though, I love the guy so much as well.
The twitter link you put here made me smile aahh.. I'm more hopeful now. I really wonder who it'll be?
@phoenixfairy
Okay, that pic is slightly creepy, but I see what you mean!

@Orionis
Honestly I wished Garrus was an option for male Shep, too, but now I'm actually happy with him and Shep being bros. Space bros, man.
I think they said they will give us more information about the companions soon. I really do hope they will tell us about our romance options.
And more Vetra & Drack, because turian and krogan are important.
@phoenixfairy
Okay, that pic is slightly creepy, but I see what you mean!

@Orionis
Honestly I wished Garrus was an option for male Shep, too, but now I'm actually happy with him and Shep being bros. Space bros, man.
I think they said they will give us more information about the companions soon. I really do hope they will tell us about our romance options.
And more Vetra & Drack, because turian and krogan are important.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@phoenixfairy

I appreciate the pings since I get so busy during the week I forget to check.

It looks really good, I'm super excited. There was an andromeda initiative video I hadn't seen yet too. I still want to know more about the characters on the team though.
@phoenixfairy

I appreciate the pings since I get so busy during the week I forget to check.

It looks really good, I'm super excited. There was an andromeda initiative video I hadn't seen yet too. I still want to know more about the characters on the team though.
@phoenixfairy

Hell yes! I pre-ordered mine last weekend; the deluxe edition.

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPEH!!
@phoenixfairy

Hell yes! I pre-ordered mine last weekend; the deluxe edition.

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPEH!!
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@ArchieHicox I just can't help but imagine how cute would those interactions be, MaleShep and Garrus going from being 'space bros' to space... boyfriends haha.
Like you, I'm really curious about Vetra as well (not that Drack doesn't interest me - any new info on companions is welcome) because I've really longed to see/interact with a female turian. And if I remember correctly, I quite like her voice too :]
@ArchieHicox I just can't help but imagine how cute would those interactions be, MaleShep and Garrus going from being 'space bros' to space... boyfriends haha.
Like you, I'm really curious about Vetra as well (not that Drack doesn't interest me - any new info on companions is welcome) because I've really longed to see/interact with a female turian. And if I remember correctly, I quite like her voice too :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10