Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Mass Effect fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@markab

I really want to be a female Turian or an Asari. Damn.
@markab

I really want to be a female Turian or an Asari. Damn.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
[quote name="markab" date=2017-01-04 14:14:49] also, next time let me be an alien, bioware, i am a human already and they arent very exciting [/quote] I knowww, like being an alien is the only reason I play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer tbh [s]also working to get the good ending for the game y'know[/s]
markab wrote on 2017-01-04:

also, next time let me be an alien, bioware, i am a human already and they arent very exciting

I knowww, like being an alien is the only reason I play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer tbh
also working to get the good ending for the game y'know
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Right here! Can't wait for the new game to come out. <3 Super exciteddd. I want to see all the companions!
Right here! Can't wait for the new game to come out. <3 Super exciteddd. I want to see all the companions!
j3zsWMV.png
@phoenixfairy
@ArchieHicox
@Orionis
@ademus
@Zenikay
@ArtisanAlice
@markab
@Kaidan
@Khoshekhh

https://youtu.be/YcidXF1pk4c

Link for the YouTube video clip of Andromeda (in case you haven't watched it yet). Excited but was hoping for more for a sneak peak but eh. Still excited nonetheless.
@phoenixfairy
@ArchieHicox
@Orionis
@ademus
@Zenikay
@ArtisanAlice
@markab
@Kaidan
@Khoshekhh

https://youtu.be/YcidXF1pk4c

Link for the YouTube video clip of Andromeda (in case you haven't watched it yet). Excited but was hoping for more for a sneak peak but eh. Still excited nonetheless.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@phoenixfairy
ME fan here! I actually have an N7 jacket, sadly it doesnt quite fit anymore since I bought it quite a years ago and it doesn't have the N7 stripe. I'm thinking of buy another or the Kaidan jacket because Kaidan is bae (garrus too tho...and tali....and miranda...basically the entire crew i love them all)

Once I get the lair space. I'm thinking of getting some fandragons. Probably Jack or Garrus
@phoenixfairy
ME fan here! I actually have an N7 jacket, sadly it doesnt quite fit anymore since I bought it quite a years ago and it doesn't have the N7 stripe. I'm thinking of buy another or the Kaidan jacket because Kaidan is bae (garrus too tho...and tali....and miranda...basically the entire crew i love them all)

Once I get the lair space. I'm thinking of getting some fandragons. Probably Jack or Garrus
TtwW5GH.png
@phoenixfairy

ME fan here! *waves*

I've recently been on a Mass Effect marathon, actually. I want to try and finish all three games before Andromeda comes out.
@phoenixfairy

ME fan here! *waves*

I've recently been on a Mass Effect marathon, actually. I want to try and finish all three games before Andromeda comes out.
TMjBTkJ.png
@EvniousEnvy Oh my God that was so visually pleasing <3 And aaahhh that flamethrower-like attack from the glove?! Yes, that's good. Very good (It reminded me of Skyrim haha) Thanks for the ping ~

@ExpectInsanity (hope you don't mind the ping) Can I just agree when it comes to Kaidan? .. And Garrus. Seriously, all of those characters are so awesome. I had no idea you could get Kaidan's jacket though (or maybe I just forgot). It's a shame they're so incredibly expensive, but since it's official merch, it is no surprise.
@EvniousEnvy Oh my God that was so visually pleasing <3 And aaahhh that flamethrower-like attack from the glove?! Yes, that's good. Very good (It reminded me of Skyrim haha) Thanks for the ping ~

@ExpectInsanity (hope you don't mind the ping) Can I just agree when it comes to Kaidan? .. And Garrus. Seriously, all of those characters are so awesome. I had no idea you could get Kaidan's jacket though (or maybe I just forgot). It's a shame they're so incredibly expensive, but since it's official merch, it is no surprise.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I actually have the N7 hoodie. It cost me slightly over 100 bucks, including shipping and tax. Worth it lmao.
The downside? I have five cats. The hoodie is black. You can imagine what it looks like.
(Also slightly too big because they didn't have my size rip)

Kaidan is best :D Romancing Tali, Liara or Steve is tempting, but Kaidan... Kaidan it is. Always.
But I love the whole squad. Not fond of Miranda however. That's why I'm working on my fandragons for them.
A project I will never get done because the dragons I need do not exist, nor do the right breeding pairs.
I actually have the N7 hoodie. It cost me slightly over 100 bucks, including shipping and tax. Worth it lmao.
The downside? I have five cats. The hoodie is black. You can imagine what it looks like.
(Also slightly too big because they didn't have my size rip)

Kaidan is best :D Romancing Tali, Liara or Steve is tempting, but Kaidan... Kaidan it is. Always.
But I love the whole squad. Not fond of Miranda however. That's why I'm working on my fandragons for them.
A project I will never get done because the dragons I need do not exist, nor do the right breeding pairs.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Shipping.. ughh... yeah, the hoodie's a huge no-no for me hahah. But still, you have it.. so I think cat hair all over it and a bigger size are sacrifices that were worth it! Haha.

I've been recently replaying ME1 again, and I was like... okay, not romancing Kaidan this time. Boom, romanced him anyway :D hahaha. I love his voice so much. I wanted to perhaps romance Garrus this time... or Thane (*cries silently*). It's a big problems when you really feel for more than one character :| lol
Shipping.. ughh... yeah, the hoodie's a huge no-no for me hahah. But still, you have it.. so I think cat hair all over it and a bigger size are sacrifices that were worth it! Haha.

I've been recently replaying ME1 again, and I was like... okay, not romancing Kaidan this time. Boom, romanced him anyway :D hahaha. I love his voice so much. I wanted to perhaps romance Garrus this time... or Thane (*cries silently*). It's a big problems when you really feel for more than one character :| lol
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I'm kinda sad that I've only just found out about Mass Effect. Sure, my awesome friend Mitsuara gave me the first two ( thanks again!) But I only have a Xbox 360. Can't play any new games like Andromeda.
Oh well, I'll just sit in my old console corner and watch everyone have fun. T.T
I'm kinda sad that I've only just found out about Mass Effect. Sure, my awesome friend Mitsuara gave me the first two ( thanks again!) But I only have a Xbox 360. Can't play any new games like Andromeda.
Oh well, I'll just sit in my old console corner and watch everyone have fun. T.T
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10