Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird College Stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Okay I've seen some great ones on tumblr, but I really want to hear about more because funny stories give me life!

I don't really have any yet, being a freshman, and some of the things I've seen others doing aren't exactly appropriate, so I'll just settle for this simple event.

I was walking back from my class and the first thing I see is this professor who looks like he came straight out of the 1800's, from his old fashioned leather bag to his old-timey suit to the fact that he was smoking a legit pipe. I expected him to pull out a pocket watch or a monocle or something.

Then I turn around and see a student in chicken pajamas.

I feel this sums up college so far nicely.

So let's hear them, and keep them appropriate. XD

I'm subbing to the thread, no need to ping!
Okay I've seen some great ones on tumblr, but I really want to hear about more because funny stories give me life!

I don't really have any yet, being a freshman, and some of the things I've seen others doing aren't exactly appropriate, so I'll just settle for this simple event.

I was walking back from my class and the first thing I see is this professor who looks like he came straight out of the 1800's, from his old fashioned leather bag to his old-timey suit to the fact that he was smoking a legit pipe. I expected him to pull out a pocket watch or a monocle or something.

Then I turn around and see a student in chicken pajamas.

I feel this sums up college so far nicely.

So let's hear them, and keep them appropriate. XD

I'm subbing to the thread, no need to ping!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I have to trek across campus everyday at 11:30 to get from one class to another, and everyday I pass a pack of people speed walking, each one eating a pack of Doritos with spoons. At the beginning of the semester it was like four people and now it's twenty and counting...I wish I could join the spoon dorito cult
I have to trek across campus everyday at 11:30 to get from one class to another, and everyday I pass a pack of people speed walking, each one eating a pack of Doritos with spoons. At the beginning of the semester it was like four people and now it's twenty and counting...I wish I could join the spoon dorito cult
ffGNCkk.png
@scorchfrost
That is... Absolutely ludicrous. XD I honestly don't know what to say, except that that's the exact sort of type of story I wanted to read, haha.
@scorchfrost
That is... Absolutely ludicrous. XD I honestly don't know what to say, except that that's the exact sort of type of story I wanted to read, haha.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I graduated from a Fine Arts college. During my freshman year, in one of my very first Industrial Design classes, the teacher was about to show us how to use a T-square to create accurate measurements. He drew a right triangle on the board and realized he'd forgotten some tools, so he hobbled out of the room.

When I was sure he was gone, I picked up my plastic triangle, ran up to the board, and measured the triangle the teacher had drawn.

It was EXACTLY 30-60-90 degrees. He'd drawn it freehand, without any tools to aid him. That guy was a freakin' magician.

We also used to take PE classes in a dance hall on the third floor. One morning, we were all sitting on the floor, listening to the teacher, when a kitten wandered in. Just walked in through the door, mewing at us, while we all did our darnedest to ignore it. It walked up to one of my classmates and went to sleep in his lap. XD
I graduated from a Fine Arts college. During my freshman year, in one of my very first Industrial Design classes, the teacher was about to show us how to use a T-square to create accurate measurements. He drew a right triangle on the board and realized he'd forgotten some tools, so he hobbled out of the room.

When I was sure he was gone, I picked up my plastic triangle, ran up to the board, and measured the triangle the teacher had drawn.

It was EXACTLY 30-60-90 degrees. He'd drawn it freehand, without any tools to aid him. That guy was a freakin' magician.

We also used to take PE classes in a dance hall on the third floor. One morning, we were all sitting on the floor, listening to the teacher, when a kitten wandered in. Just walked in through the door, mewing at us, while we all did our darnedest to ignore it. It walked up to one of my classmates and went to sleep in his lap. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
I had a teacher who could draw almost perfect circles. Wizardry, I tell you! XD

And man I wish that happened here, I swear I have cat withdrawal because I miss mine!
@Disillusionist
I had a teacher who could draw almost perfect circles. Wizardry, I tell you! XD

And man I wish that happened here, I swear I have cat withdrawal because I miss mine!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Aaaaaagh, ikr?! Those art teachers are wizards, especially the older professors! I remember looking at that perfect triangle and thinking, "Someday I'll be able to do that!"

Fast-forward to nearly 10 years later and I can't draw a straight line to save my life. XD
Aaaaaagh, ikr?! Those art teachers are wizards, especially the older professors! I remember looking at that perfect triangle and thinking, "Someday I'll be able to do that!"

Fast-forward to nearly 10 years later and I can't draw a straight line to save my life. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Mine was a math teacher, but same difference. XD Drawing shapes is important to both those classes!

XD I can do that at least, haha. I hope you are able to draw straight lines one day!
@Disillusionist
Mine was a math teacher, but same difference. XD Drawing shapes is important to both those classes!

XD I can do that at least, haha. I hope you are able to draw straight lines one day!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Man, if only we had colleges like this in northern Europe
@ImpossibleJedi4
Man, if only we had colleges like this in northern Europe
@Annekin
XD It's so weird.
@Annekin
XD It's so weird.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Currently enrolled in a 3D animation program, and one of my animation teachers brought in a keyboard one day and FLUNG the classroom door open and yelled "SMASH THIS PIECE OF JUNK."

After about 10 minutes of stomping on it, one of my classmates picked it up, held it by both ends, and slammed it over his knee, popping keys everywhere.

We don't know why our teacher wanted the keyboard broken, but he seemed pretty happy with the end result
Currently enrolled in a 3D animation program, and one of my animation teachers brought in a keyboard one day and FLUNG the classroom door open and yelled "SMASH THIS PIECE OF JUNK."

After about 10 minutes of stomping on it, one of my classmates picked it up, held it by both ends, and slammed it over his knee, popping keys everywhere.

We don't know why our teacher wanted the keyboard broken, but he seemed pretty happy with the end result
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37