Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 367 368
@Natakiro holy crap you have so many dragons-- i wouldn't even know where to begin. they're all so amazing and i just????

and thank you so much <3 <3
@Natakiro holy crap you have so many dragons-- i wouldn't even know where to begin. they're all so amazing and i just????

and thank you so much <3 <3
7QmJtGf.png
@SugaywaraKoushi You should see some other scrolls, as I've seen a lot of people with like 12+ pages; that is a TON XD

You can check out all of the dragon breeds here. And let me know if any of those appeal to you.

(btw, your avatar is really great; love the colors ♥)
@SugaywaraKoushi You should see some other scrolls, as I've seen a lot of people with like 12+ pages; that is a TON XD

You can check out all of the dragon breeds here. And let me know if any of those appeal to you.

(btw, your avatar is really great; love the colors ♥)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
oh so i forgot dragoncave exist

hides hatchies in sig
oh so i forgot dragoncave exist

hides hatchies in sig
bmkYwEK.png
THERE'S A HUB HELLO I AM NEW AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
THERE'S A HUB HELLO I AM NEW AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
@Diplocaulus

Heya!!! I'm pretty new too!!! Your dragons on Dragcave are pretty though!! I like them!
@Diplocaulus

Heya!!! I'm pretty new too!!! Your dragons on Dragcave are pretty though!! I like them!
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Selenite

Thanks! You have some pretty cool ones yourself! Can't seem to get to your actual scroll, though. I'm not very good at this site yet.
@Selenite

Thanks! You have some pretty cool ones yourself! Can't seem to get to your actual scroll, though. I'm not very good at this site yet.
*rolls into thread*

Why yes, hello, I have a the Dragon Cave account.

*leaves scroll here*===>Here

I can breed stuff for you if you want (other than like Golds because I haven't got them to make even a single egg for me).

I don't do much with my Dragons really other than hoard ones with codes that I find interesting, which is evident by my three pages of Dragons that are either nameless (typically meaning that their code serves as their name or I just haven't thought of anything yet and got tired of them sitting at the top of my scroll) or have completely ridiculous names.
*rolls into thread*

Why yes, hello, I have a the Dragon Cave account.

*leaves scroll here*===>Here

I can breed stuff for you if you want (other than like Golds because I haven't got them to make even a single egg for me).

I don't do much with my Dragons really other than hoard ones with codes that I find interesting, which is evident by my three pages of Dragons that are either nameless (typically meaning that their code serves as their name or I just haven't thought of anything yet and got tired of them sitting at the top of my scroll) or have completely ridiculous names.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
Hello! I've been playing Dragon Cave since April 2016. I've been catching some dragons but I still don't know a lot about the game, like who to breed to who exactly, etc. My favorite breed is Nebula dragons!

My scroll (Excuse the weird names hehe)

Hello! I've been playing Dragon Cave since April 2016. I've been catching some dragons but I still don't know a lot about the game, like who to breed to who exactly, etc. My favorite breed is Nebula dragons!

My scroll (Excuse the weird names hehe)

a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I play Dragon Cave OwO

(Heyyy anyone wanna help me hatch my eggs eheheh)
I play Dragon Cave OwO

(Heyyy anyone wanna help me hatch my eggs eheheh)
fJ1MNlM.png
I just joined and I'm a little confused. How many clicks do you need to age your dragons? I have some babies in my signature in hopes of getting clicks.
I just joined and I'm a little confused. How many clicks do you need to age your dragons? I have some babies in my signature in hopes of getting clicks.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 367 368