Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 383 384
@PhoenixDaSkywing

A discord could be nice. There's never any active place to talk about Wings of Fire.
I found a WoF discord once, but it was dead.
@PhoenixDaSkywing

A discord could be nice. There's never any active place to talk about Wings of Fire.
I found a WoF discord once, but it was dead.
r7LsxK2.png
@PhoenixDaSkywing I set up a discord room for use back when I was still hanging around the fanon. They didn't want it so it's been sitting empty for a while now. :o
@PhoenixDaSkywing I set up a discord room for use back when I was still hanging around the fanon. They didn't want it so it's been sitting empty for a while now. :o
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
PLEASE don't move this to a discord :/
I can't use Discord thanks to my sucky Internet, so it makes me so frustrated and disappointed when people move chats or RPs to discord just because they don't like the FR forums...
I just feel like if we made a discord, it'd be unfortunate for people like me who can't use it to miss out on so much WoF chat.
But if you want to make one, go ahead, I just can't join it.
I can't use Discord thanks to my sucky Internet, so it makes me so frustrated and disappointed when people move chats or RPs to discord just because they don't like the FR forums...
I just feel like if we made a discord, it'd be unfortunate for people like me who can't use it to miss out on so much WoF chat.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh I didn't know there as already a group for this. Yay.
Oh I didn't know there as already a group for this. Yay.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
[quote name="Windshear" date=2017-05-04 09:04:26] PLEASE don't move this to a discord :/ I can't use Discord thanks to my sucky Internet, so it makes me so frustrated and disappointed when people move chats or RPs to discord just because they don't like the FR forums... I just feel like if we made a discord, it'd be unfortunate for people like me who can't use it to miss out on so much WoF chat. But if you want to make one, go ahead, I just can't join it. [/quote] Don't worry! I wouldn't move this to a discord- Even if I made one, the thread'd still be here! @QueenClam your fandergs are #goals [s]I'm cringy I know[/s]
Windshear wrote on 2017-05-04:
Don't worry! I wouldn't move this to a discord- Even if I made one, the thread'd still be here!

@QueenClam your fandergs are #goals I'm cringy I know
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@QueenClam

Woo! Can't wait ^^ honestly there aren't enough WoF maps around.
@QueenClam

Woo! Can't wait ^^ honestly there aren't enough WoF maps around.
they/them
+3 FR time
I'm not sure what a map is...

I know, I'm a pathetic excuse for a fangirl.
I'm not sure what a map is...

I know, I'm a pathetic excuse for a fangirl.
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
Someday I'll figure out how to put gifs here.
@EPICdragon99

#goals? xD
@EPICdragon99

#goals? xD
@PrismRainIceWing

A MAP is basically a project where various artists collaborate and make a full animation, usually one that matches a song. It's split into multiple parts, each for different artists to claim and make a small animation for.

It's hard to explain.
@PrismRainIceWing

A MAP is basically a project where various artists collaborate and make a full animation, usually one that matches a song. It's split into multiple parts, each for different artists to claim and make a small animation for.

It's hard to explain.
Lichtdrache.gif
@QueenClam If you're still looking for a name for your mud/ sea hybrid I think a name like sinkhole or saltmarsh would be a nice name.
@QueenClam If you're still looking for a name for your mud/ sea hybrid I think a name like sinkhole or saltmarsh would be a nice name.
(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 383 384