Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Hey I'm back here to say I have pulled two more friends into this pit and I am proud about that
Hey I'm back here to say I have pulled two more friends into this pit and I am proud about that
oQlTGMl.png
Oh my goodness, more RvB fans!!
Oh my goodness, more RvB fans!!
stag-divider.png
There's a new PSA out today! We're getting close, boys!!
There's a new PSA out today! We're getting close, boys!!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Oh wow, I haven't seen this thread around for ages. Hi again everybody! Excited for that PSA, I'll have to watch it later tho.
Oh wow, I haven't seen this thread around for ages. Hi again everybody! Excited for that PSA, I'll have to watch it later tho.
oQlTGMl.png
I got the notifications for this thread and immediately was like -eye emoji-
I got the notifications for this thread and immediately was like -eye emoji-
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
ooo

i’ve watched like... uhm.. 9-10 seasons probably? like last year
i don’t remember much because i’m forgetful as hell but it was so funny fkkshs

i friggin love caboose.... my son.... my spirit spartan
would love to contine watching it someday!
.... and i will finish the halo series.... one day too...... sigh
ooo

i’ve watched like... uhm.. 9-10 seasons probably? like last year
i don’t remember much because i’m forgetful as hell but it was so funny fkkshs

i friggin love caboose.... my son.... my spirit spartan
would love to contine watching it someday!
.... and i will finish the halo series.... one day too...... sigh
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
*pokes thread*

So what's y'alls thoughts about season 16? I've only seen the first episode and my hype is low for this season. I'm glad they fixed their video player though. Now it won't take me 30-40 min to watch 10 min.
*pokes thread*

So what's y'alls thoughts about season 16? I've only seen the first episode and my hype is low for this season. I'm glad they fixed their video player though. Now it won't take me 30-40 min to watch 10 min.
ice_banner.png
I like it so far, only seen episode 1 so far as well. It could be a way to bring back Church again, if there is time travel.
I like it so far, only seen episode 1 so far as well. It could be a way to bring back Church again, if there is time travel.
Find a problem before trying to find a solution.
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.gif
I've seen a handful of episodes because my prof. showed them in class (I'm in a sociology of pop culture class, it's amazing) and it was funny but odd, though she then showed us a clip of best moments and I am HERE for stupid comedy that gets really deep later on. It reminds me a lot of The Adventure Zone in that regard. I am definitely putting it on the list of shows to watch. O:
I've seen a handful of episodes because my prof. showed them in class (I'm in a sociology of pop culture class, it's amazing) and it was funny but odd, though she then showed us a clip of best moments and I am HERE for stupid comedy that gets really deep later on. It reminds me a lot of The Adventure Zone in that regard. I am definitely putting it on the list of shows to watch. O:
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
The first 13 seasons are on Netflix, edited together to make it into a movie like format. Or you can watch every episode on YouTube or their website.
The first 13 seasons are on Netflix, edited together to make it into a movie like format. Or you can watch every episode on YouTube or their website.
Find a problem before trying to find a solution.
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.gif
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113