Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 373 374
I AM GOING TO VFNJGKAGJNHSETIOHNHJIHUIO0;BKH I Love this musicaL WAY too much
I AM GOING TO VFNJGKAGJNHSETIOHNHJIHUIO0;BKH I Love this musicaL WAY too much
neptune_12_by_bwsweetpeaa-datau92.png
@BlooTheDragon
Put me in a ping list if you got one. Ahhh sign me up. :D I had popped in here earlier but I figured I wanna try to keep up...

Also maybe ping peeps if they got any fandragons to share here? I would really love to browse around for people's Hamilfandergs. I got none for myself but ahhh I'd love to be inspired ^^

@BlooTheDragon
Put me in a ping list if you got one. Ahhh sign me up. :D I had popped in here earlier but I figured I wanna try to keep up...

Also maybe ping peeps if they got any fandragons to share here? I would really love to browse around for people's Hamilfandergs. I got none for myself but ahhh I'd love to be inspired ^^

tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
EVRYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICAS FAVORITE FIGHTIN FRENCHMAN
EVRYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICAS FAVORITE FIGHTIN FRENCHMAN
"
I have heard the sounds of my people.
@Hamiltrash you need to see this.
I have heard the sounds of my people.
@Hamiltrash you need to see this.
CjZPX07.png
YOOO WHAT'D I MISS???
YOOO WHAT'D I MISS???
@Hamiltrash
Looking for a mind at work? While you've come to the right place! So many Hamilfans! And Peggy!
@Hamiltrash
Looking for a mind at work? While you've come to the right place! So many Hamilfans! And Peggy!
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
Hey hey hey this seems like the place to be I'll be back my dudes ;0
Hey hey hey this seems like the place to be I'll be back my dudes ;0
@Percifrax

I actually found out about Hamilton for the first time because a history teacher had played the first song in class once.
I didn't really think much of it originally till it started popping up on Tumblr. Tumblr is like 100% of the reason I fall into so many fandoms.
I've slowly moved into listening to other songs in between Hamilton songs luckily. Though I still listen to Hamilton songs waaay too much.

Right character I would want to be and song listing to non-stop
I guess Lee or Samuel? Samuel and Lee just seem like super fun to play. They are both super full of sass.
Song to listen too non stop or sing? Obviously Blow Us All Away. Philip is an innocent baby.
@Percifrax

I actually found out about Hamilton for the first time because a history teacher had played the first song in class once.
I didn't really think much of it originally till it started popping up on Tumblr. Tumblr is like 100% of the reason I fall into so many fandoms.
I've slowly moved into listening to other songs in between Hamilton songs luckily. Though I still listen to Hamilton songs waaay too much.

Right character I would want to be and song listing to non-stop
I guess Lee or Samuel? Samuel and Lee just seem like super fun to play. They are both super full of sass.
Song to listen too non stop or sing? Obviously Blow Us All Away. Philip is an innocent baby.
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
SCREAMMMMM I LOVE THIS [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/391e3b7e0e039d2438dbeafc95a41fb4/tumblr_o6lucpqtDQ1qd4rf5o2_250.gif[/img]
SCREAMMMMM I LOVE THIS

tumblr_o6lucpqtDQ1qd4rf5o2_250.gif
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
LAURENS, I LIKE YOU ALOT
LAURENS, I LIKE YOU ALOT
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 373 374