Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 373 374
Speaking of Laurens!
I am in need of a bit of help. See I have this large list of what dragon everyone would be and the element they would be from.
Our dear Laurens is the one person causing trouble with this. I want him to have fire eyes, but I can not for the life of me figure out what dragon to actually make him.

Anyone have any good ideas? I know I want him to have freckle and or speckle as a gene. I really would prefer he didn't have cherub as an idea...since most of these dragons I've begun to realize have that...
Speaking of Laurens!
I am in need of a bit of help. See I have this large list of what dragon everyone would be and the element they would be from.
Our dear Laurens is the one person causing trouble with this. I want him to have fire eyes, but I can not for the life of me figure out what dragon to actually make him.

Anyone have any good ideas? I know I want him to have freckle and or speckle as a gene. I really would prefer he didn't have cherub as an idea...since most of these dragons I've begun to realize have that...
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
Wooooooo Hamilton!!!!
Wooooooo Hamilton!!!!
[quote name="TheCabinet" date=2016-05-10 19:45:56] Speaking of Laurens! I am in need of a bit of help. See I have this large list of what dragon everyone would be and the element they would be from. Our dear Laurens is the one person causing trouble with this. I want him to have fire eyes, but I can not for the life of me figure out what dragon to actually make him. Anyone have any good ideas? I know I want him to have freckle and or speckle as a gene. I really would prefer he didn't have cherub as an idea...since most of these dragons I've begun to realize have that... [/quote] Alas I have found my Laurens [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23695105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236952/23695105_350.png[/img] [/url] Hes good enough unless I ever find another to take his place.
TheCabinet wrote on 2016-05-10:
Speaking of Laurens!

Alas I have found my Laurens

23695105_350.png

Hes good enough unless I ever find another to take his place.
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
so glad this thread exists
so glad this thread exists
2mnGUgQ.png
> tfw you're having a rough month and you listen to That Would Be Enough and start crying
> tfw you're having a rough month and you listen to That Would Be Enough and start crying
im currently shooting lyrics back and forth from aaron burr, sir with someone in my inbox this is great
im currently shooting lyrics back and forth from aaron burr, sir with someone in my inbox this is great
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/391710-burr-shot-first
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/391710-burr-shot-first
UwUnl7O.png
I found this musical at the beginning of last week and I haven't wanted to listen to any other songs since, ahaaa. ;_; I love it so much

The song "The World Was Wide Enough" makes me super anxious though, to the point where my breathing gets funny. ;;;; I love it, but man, I can not handle it. The emotion in Hamilton's actors voice is just too... real and it freaks me out.

Other than that, I THINK I MAY BE ATTRACTED TO A FOUNDING FATHER OF AMERICA
And also his wife's sister
I found this musical at the beginning of last week and I haven't wanted to listen to any other songs since, ahaaa. ;_; I love it so much

The song "The World Was Wide Enough" makes me super anxious though, to the point where my breathing gets funny. ;;;; I love it, but man, I can not handle it. The emotion in Hamilton's actors voice is just too... real and it freaks me out.

Other than that, I THINK I MAY BE ATTRACTED TO A FOUNDING FATHER OF AMERICA
And also his wife's sister
afgsrefva my sister knows all of the words to Guns and Ships, and she's learning how to rap it in a French accent (doesn't help that she's taking French classes) and all I know are Washington's parts.

It's really hard for me to sing fast songs, or rap, because I have a tiny bit of a stutter, and whenever we sing the song together she STILL manages to sing over me and it's like,,,,, pls,, let me have my moment of glory lmao

I cri every teim
afgsrefva my sister knows all of the words to Guns and Ships, and she's learning how to rap it in a French accent (doesn't help that she's taking French classes) and all I know are Washington's parts.

It's really hard for me to sing fast songs, or rap, because I have a tiny bit of a stutter, and whenever we sing the song together she STILL manages to sing over me and it's like,,,,, pls,, let me have my moment of glory lmao

I cri every teim
tumblr_pmpdofcDAy1y6e1pto1_500.gif
HELLO I RECENTLY GOT INTO THIS
i love the music too much, ahhh. my fav song has gotta be my shot, or the ending song. listened to it mostly out of order so I'm going back and listening to the full album, now, heh.
HELLO I RECENTLY GOT INTO THIS
i love the music too much, ahhh. my fav song has gotta be my shot, or the ending song. listened to it mostly out of order so I'm going back and listening to the full album, now, heh.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 373 374