Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 414 415
@lunusdragoness
That would be great thank you . But I have to go sleep right now though do you mind if I reply you tomorrow ?
@lunusdragoness
That would be great thank you . But I have to go sleep right now though do you mind if I reply you tomorrow ?
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard ok
@Isegard ok
boIu4p9.png
@Isegard

I missed the event and only have ones that were WonterTraded to me, so I doubt I have a legitimate one, sorry :( good luck finding one though!
@Isegard

I missed the event and only have ones that were WonterTraded to me, so I doubt I have a legitimate one, sorry :( good luck finding one though!
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@lunusdragoness
I'm up . May I ask if you have any luck with your friend yet ?
@Lucy9606
Yeah I doubt anyone would give up legitime one on wonder trade also . Reason why I'm looking for 1vs1 trade .
@lunusdragoness
I'm up . May I ask if you have any luck with your friend yet ?
@Lucy9606
Yeah I doubt anyone would give up legitime one on wonder trade also . Reason why I'm looking for 1vs1 trade .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard he wasn’t online last night sorry maybe he will be on today
@Isegard he wasn’t online last night sorry maybe he will be on today
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
I see thank you anyway .
@lunusdragoness
I see thank you anyway .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard sorry I could give you mine I mean I only have one from my friend cause I like volcanion I don’t need it for Dex completion
@Isegard sorry I could give you mine I mean I only have one from my friend cause I like volcanion I don’t need it for Dex completion
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
It's ok I understand don't worry .
@lunusdragoness
It's ok I understand don't worry .
tiEnSNJ.png
@DragoFlame
@Krosulhah

Sorry for such a late reply, been busy today with building repairs and only been able to come on for a few minutes today >.> I would truly appreciate any help you could lend, if you're still willing to? ^^
@DragoFlame
@Krosulhah

Sorry for such a late reply, been busy today with building repairs and only been able to come on for a few minutes today >.> I would truly appreciate any help you could lend, if you're still willing to? ^^
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon of course!
@SheridanCharon of course!
1 2 ... 402 403 404 405 406 ... 414 415