Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45
@chiaKittyNanami

(( That drawing looks so cute! But you pain me with the reminder of beloved Suzuha ;o;
When you had actually replied, it was 2am for me xD Talk about past 12 endeavours~

I'm glad you love the prompts so far! How are you with paragraph roleplay instead of script? I don't want to use up all my Yato icons ^^;
We can try one plot as an example for an outside hub RP if you like? Out of those, which would you choose?
Actually I recently started RPing with Yato through FR which is not much experience on his part. I still have some work to do with his character, but I hope I'm not letting him down. >u<
I have more experience with princely types like a minor Hetalia character, Romania and often Loki and Hans once...
Mental encouragement? How so? Like other people to RP with or plot bunnies?

LOL! Yeah I was hoping for a Phantom of the Opera plot, and that's what happened...
As for the Las Vegas one, that came out of my head while getting off the bus. It sorta just hit me xD It'd be hilarious to play with, and yes~ I'm flexible when it comes to ships ohohoho~

@AlyWolf
(( Oh my goodness this tumblr is so sweet! Jeeevus I feel overwhelmed by all the large gif icons. This is totally a fun blog by Yato! Hiyori tributes everywhere xux

@chiaKittyNanami

(( That drawing looks so cute! But you pain me with the reminder of beloved Suzuha ;o;
When you had actually replied, it was 2am for me xD Talk about past 12 endeavours~

I'm glad you love the prompts so far! How are you with paragraph roleplay instead of script? I don't want to use up all my Yato icons ^^;
We can try one plot as an example for an outside hub RP if you like? Out of those, which would you choose?
Actually I recently started RPing with Yato through FR which is not much experience on his part. I still have some work to do with his character, but I hope I'm not letting him down. >u<
I have more experience with princely types like a minor Hetalia character, Romania and often Loki and Hans once...
Mental encouragement? How so? Like other people to RP with or plot bunnies?

LOL! Yeah I was hoping for a Phantom of the Opera plot, and that's what happened...
As for the Las Vegas one, that came out of my head while getting off the bus. It sorta just hit me xD It'd be hilarious to play with, and yes~ I'm flexible when it comes to ships ohohoho~

@AlyWolf
(( Oh my goodness this tumblr is so sweet! Jeeevus I feel overwhelmed by all the large gif icons. This is totally a fun blog by Yato! Hiyori tributes everywhere xux

tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@lordyato

Of course! I'll do so now

Also, hooo boy. Can I call dibs on setting up Kiss and Tell Ouran highschool AU RP? I'm going to be all over that
@lordyato

Of course! I'll do so now

Also, hooo boy. Can I call dibs on setting up Kiss and Tell Ouran highschool AU RP? I'm going to be all over that
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@Sinuzaki
((Sweeeeeet! Thank you so much!!
I wrote my name under too (its kind of a default for me lol plus I'm quite interested in RPing any of these bunnies with anyone xux) Let me know when you want to arrange anything or when is the best time! Weekend/a certain weekday whenever, so we can set up properly.
@Sinuzaki
((Sweeeeeet! Thank you so much!!
I wrote my name under too (its kind of a default for me lol plus I'm quite interested in RPing any of these bunnies with anyone xux) Let me know when you want to arrange anything or when is the best time! Weekend/a certain weekday whenever, so we can set up properly.
@LordYato

A Yato club? Sign me up XD

What do you like about Noragami?

I love it! Especially the interactions among Yato, Hiyori and Yukine.

Favorite character? Favorite Episode/Chapter?

Ugh I can't have just one -_- I like Yato, Bishamon, Hiyori, and Yukine all about equally, heh. My favorite episode - hard to say, really. I guess all of them? :P

Anime/Manga/Both?

I watch the anime exclusively, I find it hard to picture how events take place with a manga.

What would you wish for?

Someone to help me lug all my grocery shopping home. :P
@LordYato

A Yato club? Sign me up XD

What do you like about Noragami?

I love it! Especially the interactions among Yato, Hiyori and Yukine.

Favorite character? Favorite Episode/Chapter?

Ugh I can't have just one -_- I like Yato, Bishamon, Hiyori, and Yukine all about equally, heh. My favorite episode - hard to say, really. I guess all of them? :P

Anime/Manga/Both?

I watch the anime exclusively, I find it hard to picture how events take place with a manga.

What would you wish for?

Someone to help me lug all my grocery shopping home. :P
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
@LordYato

(( I can already tell these RPs are gonna be interesting. I'd totally be down for an "Ouragami" (OHSHC + Noragami crossover) RP!

I did some thinking, and here's a version of the prompt I came up with: Yato gets called to Ouran Academy to help a girl out (actually just another attempt to get Haruhi to act more feminine courtesy of Tamaki). He and Yukine go undercover as students and end up being drafted by the host club. Naturally, chaos ensues. I imagine Yato would be the "living in another world" host-- the others would assume whenever he talks about being a god that he's played one too many fantasy video games. Yukine would be the "sarcastic" host, and his amnesia would help him play into the sympathy of his customers. ))
@LordYato

(( I can already tell these RPs are gonna be interesting. I'd totally be down for an "Ouragami" (OHSHC + Noragami crossover) RP!

I did some thinking, and here's a version of the prompt I came up with: Yato gets called to Ouran Academy to help a girl out (actually just another attempt to get Haruhi to act more feminine courtesy of Tamaki). He and Yukine go undercover as students and end up being drafted by the host club. Naturally, chaos ensues. I imagine Yato would be the "living in another world" host-- the others would assume whenever he talks about being a god that he's played one too many fantasy video games. Yukine would be the "sarcastic" host, and his amnesia would help him play into the sympathy of his customers. ))
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@QuantumReality (( Added you in! Welcome! :D For me, as much as all of the episodes are great, what pulled my strings more were the episodes for Yukine and Bishamon's arc (especially Bisha's) Awww No manga read? x) I guess it's different for everybody. I like following the story in any way I can now that the anime's over after several rewatches to keep my interest in check. How do you pursue your interest in Noragami? Cosplay? Role playing? Reading any fanfics? Fanart? [color=#0099ff][I]Delivery God Yato here delivering groceries to your humble abode! [size=2]*he barges into your house with all your groceries a little soaked. He heads over to your kitchen counter to set them all on top, though his boots left muddy prints on your floor.*[/size] Hey, um, I didn't mind hauling these over to your place. But I kinda notice you had a car parked in your driveway outside...Not that I'm complainin' or anything. It was kind of rainin' out. Anyway, enjoy! [size=2]*teleportin' out*[/size][/I][/color] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a11db4bb047df771990c6e2a42c90336/tumblr_o5cfaiRUXf1vq17reo6_100.jpg[/img] @Nympharia (( I'm glad you like them so far! :D I can't wait to see what people would choose. I'm not sure if I can participate in all of them but I'm hoping to help get people started in these... omg. I'm all for that version definitely! I'll wait till @Sinuzaki's ready and when you guys would like to start. We can have a three way RP and decide who'd like to be who and who's writing the starter. Since that version seems to be a bridge we'll post it under the RP link with it. ^^
@QuantumReality

(( Added you in! Welcome! :D For me, as much as all of the episodes are great, what pulled my strings more were the episodes for Yukine and Bishamon's arc (especially Bisha's)

Awww No manga read? x) I guess it's different for everybody. I like following the story in any way I can now that the anime's over after several rewatches to keep my interest in check.
How do you pursue your interest in Noragami? Cosplay? Role playing? Reading any fanfics? Fanart?

Delivery God Yato here delivering groceries to your humble abode!
*he barges into your house with all your groceries a little soaked. He heads over to your kitchen counter to set them all on top, though his boots left muddy prints on your floor.*
Hey, um, I didn't mind hauling these over to your place. But I kinda notice you had a car parked in your driveway outside...Not that I'm complainin' or anything. It was kind of rainin' out. Anyway, enjoy!
*teleportin' out*

tumblr_o5cfaiRUXf1vq17reo6_100.jpg

@Nympharia
(( I'm glad you like them so far! :D I can't wait to see what people would choose. I'm not sure if I can participate in all of them but I'm hoping to help get people started in these...
omg. I'm all for that version definitely! I'll wait till @Sinuzaki's ready and when you guys would like to start.
We can have a three way RP and decide who'd like to be who and who's writing the starter. Since that version seems to be a bridge we'll post it under the RP link with it. ^^
@LordYato
{{ahah,,, it ended up being a sudden idea im so sorry. i dont,, want to watch suzuha and yukine die in a time loop either because that's what would'v e happened if i drew more scenes to that ;n;

i'm more used to paragraphs than script (tbh, this is the first time I've also done script writing, so it's literally a mash of both styles), so i'm fine with switching to that.

mental encouragement? mmm, i don't know how to best describe it. more like "crap. depressed feelings setting in, i dont think rping __ is a good idea." or "i lit just cant deal with making an rp post rn im sorry", basically the reason my broadcast message p much sums up me all the time.

i could tell a murder-mystery story related to phantom of the opera but this is the wrong place to do so so owo

last note: im going to be frightened if that vegas prompt starts up}}

{{okay so that wasnt the last note but if its fine with u guys i'm interested in the ouran crossover rp. being a weeb/crossovers is my thing whoops}}
@LordYato
{{ahah,,, it ended up being a sudden idea im so sorry. i dont,, want to watch suzuha and yukine die in a time loop either because that's what would'v e happened if i drew more scenes to that ;n;

i'm more used to paragraphs than script (tbh, this is the first time I've also done script writing, so it's literally a mash of both styles), so i'm fine with switching to that.

mental encouragement? mmm, i don't know how to best describe it. more like "crap. depressed feelings setting in, i dont think rping __ is a good idea." or "i lit just cant deal with making an rp post rn im sorry", basically the reason my broadcast message p much sums up me all the time.

i could tell a murder-mystery story related to phantom of the opera but this is the wrong place to do so so owo

last note: im going to be frightened if that vegas prompt starts up}}

{{okay so that wasnt the last note but if its fine with u guys i'm interested in the ouran crossover rp. being a weeb/crossovers is my thing whoops}}
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

@chiaKittyNanami

((Coolio! Added you into the list as well. Seems like this one's one of those popular ones.
I'll set us up with an outside-hub chat once everyone's settled on characters they'd like to RP with. I claimed Yato, BUT if anyone would like to take his reigns I'd be happy to step down and settle with Kazumi or Fujisaki. ;) Either way, those guys are free to grab too...
@chiaKittyNanami

((Coolio! Added you into the list as well. Seems like this one's one of those popular ones.
I'll set us up with an outside-hub chat once everyone's settled on characters they'd like to RP with. I claimed Yato, BUT if anyone would like to take his reigns I'd be happy to step down and settle with Kazumi or Fujisaki. ;) Either way, those guys are free to grab too...
@LordYato
Glad you liked it! c: I wasn't sure if it was going to be a bit too much
Apparently there's an ask Hiyori blog that's interacted with that one too. (I haven't checked that one out yet though)
also, I happened to be looking at a previous post and I caught that "thank you so munch" >v>
@LordYato
Glad you liked it! c: I wasn't sure if it was going to be a bit too much
Apparently there's an ask Hiyori blog that's interacted with that one too. (I haven't checked that one out yet though)
also, I happened to be looking at a previous post and I caught that "thank you so munch" >v>
@LordYato

(( *slams fist on table* I claim Haruhi. I act like her 99% of the time-- no joke. We could also open it up to other roleplayers to fill in the other parts. Hikaru and Kaoru should probably be played by the same person, so we'll probably need at least eight people-- the twins, Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, Hani (or however that's spelled), Haruhi, Yato, and Yukine. We could add in Renge, Hiyori, and various other characters as well, depending on how popular it becomes or how the plot progresses. ))
@LordYato

(( *slams fist on table* I claim Haruhi. I act like her 99% of the time-- no joke. We could also open it up to other roleplayers to fill in the other parts. Hikaru and Kaoru should probably be played by the same person, so we'll probably need at least eight people-- the twins, Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, Hani (or however that's spelled), Haruhi, Yato, and Yukine. We could add in Renge, Hiyori, and various other characters as well, depending on how popular it becomes or how the plot progresses. ))
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45